What's new

South China Sea Forum

Nothing new here ... just look back what U.S help during CCP-KMT Civil War, North-South Vietnam War, Russia-Georgia conflict, West-East Ukraine conflict, ISIS in Iraqi ... sometimes the U.S promise just b@llsh!t, they might help u as long as not directly conflict with Russia or China. U.S can betray some small nation at any time for their interests in this region, if they feel necessary even can make friends with their rival like China at any time.:lol:
What can China offer US so that we will 'betray' Japan or South Korea ? Women ? :lol:

The US have been enforcing the freedom of navigation in the Asian sea lanes for decades. The benefits have always been available to those willing to part take. Now China is threatening -- or at least the perception of -- taking all those opportunities away. So what can China offer US so that we would not send a couple of aircraft carriers to the SCS ?

What can China offer US so that we will 'betray' Japan or South Korea ? Women ? :lol:

The US have been enforcing the freedom of navigation in the Asian sea lanes for decades. The benefits have always been available to those willing to part take. Now China is threatening -- or at least the perception of -- taking all those opportunities away. So what can China offer US so that we would not send a couple of aircraft carriers to the SCS ?
Well ... let us see when U.S leading S.Korea and Japan in SCS ? and when U.S A.C back to SCS ? Even ur A.C in SCS, then attack China islands or nothing happen ?

But you forgot that most of the countries in the region are not able or indirectly don't practice democratic system as per western standard.
Democratic system is not the answer to everything. They (those in the region) can't even agree among themselves before unite to fight China, what do you expect them to do?
And seriously, who need war in the region? they are so fxcking poor and still want to go war?
We do not care if they are democratic or not. The threat from China is still the same for all. You misunderstood the point of the article. Am not surprise. The Chinese and their supporters are not used to thinking.

Well ... let us see when U.S leading S.Korea and Japan in SCS ? and when U.S A.C back to SCS ?
It is already happening. The Aussies are making challenge flights. Other Asian navies will follow. Your China will blink.

It is already happening. The Aussies are making challenge flights. Other Asian navies will follow. Your China will blink.
HA ... that's very interesting, i thought some nation would attack China to stop Chinese building those artificial islands ... seems nothing happen, never mind building continue !

My suggestion is, U.S should hurry up coz China building in SCS will finish soon in 2016, then equipments & aircrafts will launch on islands.

HA ... that's very interesting, i thought some nation would attack China to stop Chinese building those artificial islands ... seems nothing happen, never mind building continue !
Attack for what ? As long as we can ignore China's claim to the entirety of the SCS, those islands are next to useless. But the moment China is foolish enough to shoot at anyone in international airspace or sea lane, those islands will be rendered uninhabitable.

Attack for what ? As long as we can ignore China's claim to the entirety of the SCS, those islands are next to useless. But the moment China is foolish enough to shoot at anyone in international airspace or sea lane, those islands will be rendered uninhabitable.
What a fool idea ! U think China spent money to build three 3,000m runway on islands is just for JOKE ?

What a fool idea ! U think China spent money to build three 3,000m runway on islands is just for JOKE ?
If they are not jokes now, when we are done with them, they will be. Even the Chinese citizens will be laughing at their own leadership.

If they are not jokes now, when we are done with them, they will be. Even the Chinese citizens will be laughing at their own leadership.
I had said before, China is a good student for U.S and U.S is a good teacher for us ... China is doing what U.S ever did during seaborne trade & politics. And China is not the only country in this region building the artificial islands, so American double standard is unwork for China, especially U.S built artificial islands too.

20141121151439917zdvkf.jpg

Ya right and china is better oh please who can say one thing and does other is no better

My point, it's China is useful for U.S interest in this region ... that's the reason why U.S need us in Cold War, the same reason they also can betray others for their interest with China.

U.S abandon Taiwan and then South Vietnam for Relationship with China.
In the future, maybe U.S will abandon Pinoy too for Relationship with China. Who knows?
History tell the Future. History never lie.

Pinoy must be more Independent. not too much depends to uncle u.s.a. You don't know, when the uncle will left you alone in the future for his interests. No one knows.

Man other false flager

Ignorant ! How pathetic are you !

About flag, I am born, growth, and live in Indonesia. and also I just can speak Indonesian language. besides english of course. wanna speak bahasa Indonesia with me?
What's wrong with that?

Is there a rule for Indonesian must Support U.S.A, little pinoy, and must Hate China? Answer me !?

You just ENVY with China Achievement in all sectors.
Your country is ...... I don't know what to say, too Sad to say it in here.
Your country Air Force is a bunch of ...... Ah, enough enough. I don't want make Pinoy Cry in here.
Your Rusting Navy is ....... Okay okay, enough enough.

My advice : just stay in your Wet Dream, the real world is too hard for you.

Last edited:
Ignorant ! How pathetic are you Pinoy :rolleyes:

About flag, I am born, growth, and live in Indonesia. and also I just can speak Indonesian language. besides english of course. wanna speak bahasa Indonesia with me?
What's wrong with that?

Is there a rule for Indonesian must Support U.S.A, little pinoy, and must Hate China? Answer me !?

You just ENVY with China Achievement in all sectors.
Your country is ...... I don't know what to say, too Sad to say it in here.
Your country Air Force is a bunch of ...... Ah, enough enough. I don't want make Pinoy Cry in here.
Your Rusting Navy is ....... Okay okay, enough enough.

My advice : just stay in your Wet Dream, the real world is too hard for you pinoy.

His country does not put priority on army, more on people and has vast potential.

If Philippines decides to give 2% of GDP for military then that would be 6 to 7 billion USD while currently Philippines army operates at 3 billion USD so it would give about 3 to 4 billion USD for upgrades...

South China sea should be a long term defiance status with millitary race.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom