What's new

South China Sea Forum

If we don't build artificial islands in there, might took by foreign,that's the courage ... and u might forget SCS sea battle, that's also courage. Another courage is to setup nine-dashed line & PLAN patralling inside it ... that's why other nations complain China in SCS.
View attachment 267560
But everyone is building artificial island in SCS,no courage is needed to build them.

He is asking a good question,
What kind of courage one need to build some artificial islands in your own territory?

You called that courage? Your education must have the wrong definition of courage.
See my above post, ths.

Admittedly Japan made war crimes on Asian people and that's a no forgiven. Yet,

Japanese attacked pearl harbor, declared war against the US, the most powerful country in the world then.

Japanese also fighted wars with Russia, with China by its less mighty national strength.

As a Chinese, do you think you have the eligibility to judge Japan, just in this sense?
it's you who judge us .
it's you who jump into this thread and mock us.
and yes, as a Chinese,i have the eligibility to judge Japan . think about the usa army which are deploied in Japan before you mock Our 12nautical miles issue.

But everyone is building artificial island in SCS,no courage is needed to build them.
Everyone building as large as Chinese did in SCS ? Everyone setup nine-dashed line in SCS water ? Everyone sending FFGs patrolling inside the line ? U r kidding me ...

Admittedly Japan made war crimes on Asian people and that's a no forgiven. Yet,

Japanese attacked pearl harbor, declared war against the US, the most powerful country in the world then.

Japanese also fighted wars with Russia, with China by its less mighty national strength.

As a Chinese, do you think you have the eligibility to judge Japan, just in this sense?
japan surrender many times in a war history but china is unbeatable till now and now china more stronger then ever.
china is not leaving south china sea.:nono:

it's you who judge us .
it's you who jump into this thread and mock us.
and yes, as a Chinese,i have the eligibility to judge Japan . think about the usa army which are deploied in Japan before you mock Our 12nautical miles issue.

The US defeated Japan in WWII. And the US stationed navy base in defeated Japan. That's nothing to be ashamed.

I make my comment on the US invading into China's clainm sea territory and the PLAN is doing nothing about it. That's nothing wrong either.

I don't follow you well.

That's our construction ability,not courage.What courage is that?Are you kidding?
I don't wanna repeat it again, how China get islands from SCS ... don't kidding me again ! Is that some foreign nation gift islands to u for free ? Our construction ability also show how better than others in SCS. Without courage how u willing to spend billions $$$ on some SCS island, if there hot-conflict ?

As u saw, 6x Chinese islands in SCS surrounded by dozens of foreigners ... and now China artificial islands r N.o1,N.o2, N.o3 biggest in SCS ... without Chinese courage, how China did that ? A gift from foreign ?
2011719141526183-jpg.267560

Last edited:
it's a pointless thread, just wasting time in here!

3 PLAN warships already take care of this one alone in SCS for more than 3 weeks time!

Navy & airforce base island building in the sea like "Diego Garcia“ or ”Guam" =/= Chinese no courage, coz the base building not finished yet.

yongshudao-jpg.260247

The US defeated Japan in WWII. And the US stationed navy base in defeated Japan. That's nothing to be ashamed.

I make my comment on the US invading into China's clainm sea territory and the PLAN is doing nothing about it. That's nothing wrong either.

I don't follow you well.
you play the fool again.

USS Lassen US ship is patrolled closed to reclaimation works where Chinese robbed our Reefs, man made Island is never recognized by rules of international law.:-)

uss-lassen-030615-n-0905v-006-1445913267634-640-0-1151-1000-crop-1445913315786.jpg

Le Ba Hung, oversea Vietnamese, commander of USS Lassen warship.

610x.jpg

Last edited:
In international relations, there is no courage, hate or other moral concepts but only foolish mistakes or strategic feats.

These are peace times; what is important for China is to seek tranquility and harmony in peace time in order to achieve strategic goals to deploy them in war time.

Please keep in mind, Chin has yet to complete its national rejuvenation program.

SCS is there to stay. Status quo can be readjusted any time. Physical assets and capabilities are what really important.

USS lassen warship has began patrolled in SCS, closed to the Reefs where Chinese robbed from Vietnam in 1988.

uss-lassen-030615-n-0905v-006-1445913267634-640-0-1151-1000-crop-1445913315786.jpg

Back
Top Bottom