What's new

South China Sea Forum

so,you can say Huangsha island is part of vietnam by this map. on the same as you say,this map could provid a evidence that vietnam is apart of China? Don't be forget that written in chinese.and the map mean“ china civil map”,that means vietnam is a part of china.

you are idiot. Japanese has been used Han Zi to writing until now aday. Does it mean Japan is part of China. When you are not false flagger, When Korean has used Han Zi to writing in the past ? does it mean Korean is part of China ?

The map I posted is about Quang Nam province of Vietnam in our old book.

Reclaim, reclaim ..... Photo taken at Sinh Ton island ( Sin Cowe island)
o6X6ChD.jpg

Last edited:
Prepare materials for renovations islands in Spratly Islands.

149927_8a5b0d7cce7364fb62a7df681cbbd22d.jpg

China's islands building in South China Sea "too late, too slow" :(

I wish China will speed up its island genesis program. We are way behind Vietnam and the Philippines.

China FM: 'freeze reef construction' proposal on SCS impractical

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said at the press conference in Singapore that many proposals have been made on the South China Sea issue, while the most important thing is the disputing parties reach an agreement through equal consultations, which makes the proposals more feasible. Wang also mentioned that the idea of freezing all reef construction was not proposed recently, as early as the idea came out lastyear, consensus still has not been reached.

As Wang illustrated, on the "freeze" proposal, parities have different opinions on what to freeze, how to set up a standard, and who ought to make the judgement. Proposals like this may seem just and sound in the beginning, but they are actually impractical to operate.

According to Wang, China has proposed discussing precautionary measures on marine risk control under the framework of the South China Sea Code of Conduct. Any proposals and ideas can have open discussions on this platform to see whether they are recognized by all parities.

China FM: 'freeze reef construction' proposal on SCS impractical - People's Daily Online

The invader has built his stronghold in lake of his neighbors.:smokin:

But it is too late and too slow. I do not know how would we close the gap with Vietnam and the Philippines in terms of construction.

:(

Back
Top Bottom