What's new

South China Sea Forum

China should start massing troops near the Vietnam border. It's time to put the military to the test after decades of reforms and modernization. The Hanoi regime should collapse under its own weight quickly when crippled militarily. After that, we can split Vietnam into two again, ensuring neither has enough power to challenge us.

Even if we do not go to war, we should keep the military pressure up on the border. They are dirt poor and cannot afford to maintain an extended standoff without compromises to their economy. Impose economic sanctions along with military pressure to slow their economy growth while accelerating their inflation rate. Either option, we need to make sure they are rendered harmless. The best way to do that would be splitting the country again.

Once they are sufficiently weakened, at least one part will have to depend on China for survival while the other will become an American client state. At this point, they're trying to be friendly with US anyways, so it's better to have a divided Vietnam as opposed to a unified Vietnam as an American pawn on our doorstep. We must pick the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
Where is our American friend's big mouth when the Philippines provocatively arresting our fisherman in dispute water?

I don't think Minh Tran would like that.

You hate Chinese so much, why use their surnames ? Minh Yamaguchi sounds better.
Minh Tran !???, Minh Yamaguchi !??? our name was not put like that
I never say I hate Chinese so much.
And Chinese is minority ethnic living in Vietnam nowaday, so they're a part of Vietnamese, their culture mix with Vietnam, and a part of Vietnamese, so it's nothing to relate with some bastard, dumb or idiot try to harm our interests ...

If we can't even drill near our controlled territory, then what can we do? This bullying must be stop!

China should start massing troops near the Vietnam border. It's time to put the military to the test after decades of reforms and modernization. The Hanoi regime should collapse under its own weight quickly when crippled militarily. After that, we can split Vietnam into two again, ensuring neither has enough power to challenge us.

Even if we do not go to war, we should keep the military pressure up on the border. They are dirt poor and cannot afford to maintain an extended standoff without compromises to their economy. Impose economic sanctions along with military pressure to slow their economy growth while accelerating their inflation rate. Either option, we need to make sure they are rendered harmless. The best way to do that would be splitting the country again.

Once they are sufficiently weakened, at least one part will have to depend on China for survival while the other will become an American client state. At this point, they're trying to be friendly with US anyways, so it's better to have a divided Vietnam as opposed to a unified Vietnam as an American pawn on our doorstep. We must pick the lesser of two evils.
I still waiting you guys come for years since I came this forum ...:coffee:
Only thing invade on Vietnamese land territory is cheap, fake copy product and some worker until now ... :blah:

I still waiting you guys come for years since I came this forum ...:coffee:
Only thing invade on Vietnamese land territory is cheap, fake copy product and some worker until now ... :blah:
Don't worry. You'll live to see us tear your country apart. We'll take our time.

If we can't even drill near our controlled territory, then what can we do? This bullying must be stop!
You can sit here and chit chat with us ... :coffee:

Don't worry. You'll live to see us tear your country apart. We'll take our time.
So I must become immortal man, it'll be very hard for me, but I will try.
Hope you can live until Chinese can take Senkaku from Japan and take Taiwan back. It's still butthurt for you guys now ...

No, you still stay here, spout "sh*t" out from your mouth, try to stain the other member with that disgusting from you, you're so freak ... :haha: :lol:
If I leave, who feed you vietnamese D** sh*t? you are freak D**.

a weak coast guard could seize China boats ... because they get the backup of Americans
do you regret for American are your daddy?!

slap1.png

A screengrab shows the 'rough treatment' of a Chinese woman identified as Jiang Huixing. Photo: Weibo

China lashes out at Manila airport abuse

2014-May-8 08:53 Shenzhen Daily
THE Chinese Embassy in Manila has lashed out at what it called the “rough treatment” of a Chinese woman who was caught on camera at the capital’s international airport brawling with an immigration official, who can be seen dragging her along the floor and slapping her.

In a video recorded at Ninoy Aquino International Airport’s Terminal 3, the pair can be seen engaged in a violent clash before the woman is finally shoved into a nearby room.

The recording shows the official dragging the woman, who is sitting on the ground, for several meters before she stands up and repeatedly hits him with her shoe.

The official is then seen shoving her hard and slapping her several times, pushing her out of the picture while two uniformed security personnel watch from nearby.

It is unclear from the video how the altercation started.

The Chinese woman was later identified as 38-year-old Jiang Huixing. She had arrived from Beijing on a Cebu Pacific flight to resume her work as a teacher at a Chinese school Sunday, local media reported.

Jiang was denied entry into the country for working there illegally, said Maria Angelica Pedro, spokeswoman of the Philippine Bureau of Immigration. “She reacted violently. [...] When she was restrained by a female security personnel she bit the female security personnel.”

An immigration agent, identified as Rashid Ramirez, then intervened, according to the Manila International Airport Authority.

An airport authority spokesman said the incident was being investigated. Ramirez has been suspended and is under investigation, Philippine immigration chief Siegfried Mison said Tuesday.

Ramirez was not a regular but a contractual employee acting as one of the “confidential agents” of the Bureau of Immigration, whose current contract ends June 30, 2014, said Mison. “He was already advised not to report for work,” he said.

Jiang has since been sent back to Beijing, Petro said, stressing that Jiang had not been deported, but returned voluntarily to Beijing.

That amounts to saying that Vietnam was part of China.

Good that you people admit it.

By the way, since Vietnam is no longer part of China, when do you guys intend to stop using Chinese Hanzi(Chinese ideograph) for your names? Especially the family name?

China was part of Mongolia, Japan and Britain.

Our name was translated in to Han Zi. You can ask Editson Chan

Dung Yamaguchi is better.

China was part of Japan and UK why you choice UK name ?

Last edited:
Uncle Sam, someone call you, they need your help, don't disappoint her, although you have kicked her *** and be kicked, they still love you big d***, you are very good in bed, hehe!

If I leave, who feed you vietnamese D** sh*t? you are freak D**.
So in China, you feed the others with shit, so freak, so disgusting ... Chinese is so dirty, they eat sh*t !???
In others Asia countries, no race do like them.
No wonder when so many freak things happen in China right now!
And PRC try to make many aggressive move against other country like Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, India ...
Hey, don't tell me China attack us because we don't eat things like this mock-grape .... so freak, so disgusting ...

Why use big mouth for Chinese thiefs of rare sea turtles ? and broke the environment ?
watch how the US warship must be scrapped for protecting the shoal, while Chinese warship ruined the shoal ...

last year ...

uss guardian
tau-965271-1369373494_500x0.jpg

and DongGuan 560

Dongguan560.jpg

So in China, you feed the others with shit, so freak, so disgusting ... Chinese is so dirty, they eat sh*t !???
In others Asia countries, no race do like them.
No wonder when so many freak things happen in China right now!
And PRC try to make many aggressive move against other country like Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, India ...
Hey, don't tell me China attack us because we don't eat things like this mock-grape .... so freak, so disgusting ...
Hehe, idiot post too much rubbish, your response too suck, worse than your government!

Back
Top Bottom