What's new

South China Sea Forum

Next they'll order all fishing vessels out of the Indian Ocean! :sarcastic:

This is getting to be hilarious! The Han dynasty has finally started to crack up!! :wacko:
no worry, chinese vessels will start to harass the US 7th fleet. can´t wait to see the show.

China should Continue in that journey just like Hitler did before world war 2, only to see the destruction of what he created . Stupidity at its best!!!

China is the number one enemy for almost all the nations in Asia.

China issued this new rule with the intention of enforcing it in the future,but not now. .this rule is just a preemptive strategy.

China should Continue in that journey just like Hitler did before world war 2, only to see the destruction of what he created . Stupidity at its best!!!

China is the number one enemy for almost all the nations in Asia.

I thought you were going to say Pakistan was. now you changed your order,ha

the new poll shows that the overriding majority of the people around the world believe that US is the top threat to the world security,China has a long way to go to overtake US.

Another

a698125-228-pissing%20contest.gif

well its Christmas break and in the philippines its a long one and its family time too so do the math
hope all are well. your country is going a tough time...keep your head up, you are getting international support.

Oh glad to see that you start knowing you have made a nonsense of your analogy

I raised Valid points !!!

Your SCS traffic will only increase from here on thanks to the people like me. :)

because you are a fool. very simple.
haven´t you noticed this thread is a joke? there is no such announcement from China.
And three guesses for the bigger fool who went all out of sympathy for the pinoys. :rofl:
You need to check your post before posting crap and calling others fools.
Haha... you're a funny little viet!

Back
Top Bottom