What's new

South China Sea Forum

Map is easy to understand

China has imperial records claiming the South China Sea and its islands for 2,000 years.

I focus on the maps, because it's easier for some simple-minded people to understand.

A map is visual and when I say the South China Sea territory shown on the nine-dash-line map has been part of China since 1948 (or 65 years ago), most people understand it's been Chinese territory for three generations based solely on the unchallenged map.

----------

Trying to discuss calculus with a monkey

At JHungary, I never disputed it (e.g. Hawaii or Puerto Rico) was/is a self-governing territory. I just said it wasn't part of the United States. Do you understand the distinction?

A self-governing territory can be associated with a country, but it's not part of your country until Congress passes a law on admission and the self-governing territory decides to accept. Do you understand these legal hurdles and procedures?

I feel like I'm trying to discuss calculus with a monkey. You don't seem to understand the subtle differences.

Can you please show China 2000 years of record that show those islands belong to China, and why China have to claim those islands if China have those 2000 years old records, and why the world doesn't recognize those islands belong to China?

Can you please show China 2000 years of record that show those islands belong to China, and why China have to claim those islands if China have those 2000 years old records, and why the world doesn't recognize those islands belong to China?

Feel free to reprise the 1988 Johnson Reef incident

This is not a game where other nations get to voice their useless opinions.

The PLA Navy is patrolling the South China Sea and any country that disagrees is free to send their navy. Vietnam learned that the hard way at Johnson Reef in 1988. If you want to try again, be my guest.

----------

Anyway, don't challenge China's 1948 nine-dash-line map and you'll be in good shape.

Citation:

Chinese 1948 South China Sea map predates 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii

Can you sue the United States in any U.N. court to challenge the American annexation of Hawaii in 1959? Obviously, no.

Therefore, can you sue China in any U.N. court to challenge the 1948 Chinese territorial map (which reflects 2,000 years of sovereignty over the South China Sea since its discovery by the Han Dynasty)?

The answer is also clearly "no." The United States will tell you to go frack off if you try to question U.S. sovereignty over Hawaii. Similarly, China is telling the Philippines (and UNCLOS if necessary) to frack off over 2,000-year-old Chinese islands in the South China Sea as reflected in the 1948 nine-dash-line map.

AeCKNy1.gif

Reference for 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii: Hawaii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you can't vote for an U.S. President, you're not American

Self-governing territories are not part of the United States until they are annexed by Congress and approved by the self-governing population.

Can Puerto Ricans vote for an American president? No.

Why not? Because Puerto Ricans are not full American citizens.

Actually, they can, if Puerto Rican live IN one of the 50th US STATES.

To say that the Constitution does not require extension of federal voting rights to U.S. territories residents does not, however, exclude the possibility that the Constitution may permit their enfranchisement under another source of law.

Voting rights in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Puerto Rico is a territory under the sovereignty of the federal government, but is not part of any state. It has been organized (given a measure of self-rule by the Congress) subject to the Congress’ plenary powers under the territorial clause of Article IV, sec. 3, of the U.S. Constitution.[1] In the U.S. House of Representatives, Puerto Rico is entitled to a Resident Commissioner, a delegate who is not allowed to vote on the floor of the House, but can vote on procedural matters and in House committees. In most other U.S. overseas (and historically pre-state) territories, a similar representative position is styled Delegate.

Federal voting rights in Puerto Rico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This explain the voting things is not "Targeted" by Citizens. But rather the location. US Citizens of the 50 States cannot vote in the Presidential Primary if they too live in US overseas territories. As with Convicted Felon. Does that mean those people is not American??

The territories is excluded on the account of they are NOT part of the "United States" (The states) non-state hooded territories. Hence There are no representation to those people. Not because they are not part of the US (the sovereign country)

So, well, again, you are wrong

And well, I got to go, have dinner plan, not that I don't want to mate you in three for another hour, but I got a life to go to. If you want more, come back tomorrow.

Feel free to reprise the 1988 Johnson Reef incident

This is not a game where other nations get to voice their useless opinions.

The PLA Navy is patrolling the South China Sea and any country that disagrees is free to send their navy. Vietnam learned that the hard way at Johnson Reef in 1988. If you want to try again, be my guest.

----------

Anyway, don't challenge China's 1948 nine-dash-line map and you'll be in good shape.

Citation:

Chinese 1948 South China Sea map predates 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii

Can you sue the United States in any U.N. court to challenge the American annexation of Hawaii in 1959? Obviously, no.

Therefore, can you sue China in any U.N. court to challenge the 1948 Chinese territorial map (which reflects 2,000 years of sovereignty over the South China Sea since its discovery by the Han Dynasty)?

The answer is also clearly "no." The United States will tell you to go frack off if you try to question U.S. sovereignty over Hawaii. Similarly, China is telling the Philippines (and UNCLOS if necessary) to frack off over 2,000-year-old Chinese islands in the South China Sea as reflected in the 1948 nine-dash-line map.

AeCKNy1.gif

Reference for 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii: Hawaii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NO BODY BACK DOWN TO CHINA
1988 incident was cowerly act by PLA, killing unarmed men, and you got hype over that. it's just show your Chinese characters.
Btw why are you hidden behind your true coler (2USA Flags )

Pointless arguments by pointless people the Chinese love to fight everyone for the sake of feeling superior to others why can't they just leave people alone and allow everyone to live in peace.

lol, stupid guy think he can troll me :)

The moment he extend the challenge stating if I can find a map of US including Puerto Rico, he loses.

Yet, he still wanted to Twist the fact presented on the table, PUBLICLY.

If Chinese member here get this kind of level of intelligent, I can see how "Legitimate" all their claim will be

I guess you haven't been to forums with Chinese discus there thought on islands they claims.

I've changed the title to remove any ambiguity.

----------

Chinese 1948 South China Sea map predates 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii as a state

Can you sue the United States in any U.N. court to challenge the American annexation of Hawaii in 1959 as a state? Obviously, no.

AeCKNy1.gif

Reference for 1959 U.S. annexation of Hawaii as a state: Hawaii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------

NO BODY BACK DOWN TO CHINA
1988 incident was cowerly act by PLA, killing unarmed men, and you got hype over that. it's just show your Chinese characters.
Btw why are you hidden behind your true coler (2USA Flags )

They were all armed. Go look at the YouTube video. Every Vietnamese marine had a machine gun in his hands as he marched FORWARD and shot to threaten the Chinese motor boat and frigate.

I live in Boston and I've been an American citizen for decades. However, I've always disclosed that I'm a Chinese-American of Taiwanese origin if anyone asked.

I can't resist but to do a Chandler Bing OH.MY.GOD

Look at the maps of United States, did you see anything but the 50 US States?

Does that mean EVERY Part of US overseas territories does NOT BELONG to the United States? And hence oversea US territories is NOT PART of UNITED STATES? Thus, they are not really part of USA??

Annexation - the action of annexing something, especially territory: (Oxford dictionary)
Federation - 1a group of states with a central government but independence in internal affairs (oxford dictionary)

So, using the same logic as you

Falklands is not part of the UK
Christmas Island is not Part of the Australia
Diego Garcia is not part of the UK

Get your facts right

Territories of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then let me ask you one question

DID US ANNEXED PUERTO RICO? YES OR NO??
DID US ANNEXED US VIRGIN ISLAND? YES OR NO?
DID US ANNEXED GUAM? YES OR NO?
DID US ANNEXED AMERICAN SAMOA? YES OR NO?

So you are saying now Puerto Rico is not part of United States LMFAOROLF :lol:
Oh my god, jesus @gambit @Audio @USAHawk785 @Viet @Juice Check this out Chinese Troll at his best.......

Don't waste your time on that double-dealing nincompoop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar/6/2013
Nansha Qundao, Nansha Islands, Spratly Islands 南沙群岛
Ren'ai Jiao, Second Thomas Reef 仁爱礁

64979560201305250819502278694906065_000.jpg

152204fyexiv9oqzk8zqbq.jpg

152253osamgaqm9ymmszds.jpg

152339s1xy014s1h02fqte.jpg

152401qdd17760dwx6kx62.jpg

Vietnam official map confirms "Spratlys and Paracels belong to China"

Spratlys and Paracels named By Chinese Name

110158dlgiil130gu0lf0p.jpg

Haha, it's the evident for that chinese are traitors, this map made in China. In the time of "communist brothers" but chinese communists has been cheated Vietnamese communists. Chinese did their job. :omghaha:

Bonus for you again Chinese map here.

chinese+old+map+4.jpg

Haha, it's the evident for that chinese are traitors, this map made in China. In the time of "communist brothers" but chinese communists has been cheated Vietnamese communists. Chinese did their job. :omghaha:

Bonus for you again Chinese map here.

chinese+old+map+4.jpg

Plese,offer testimony.

September.4.1958,China government was declared Chinese territorial waters included Xi sha Islands(Paracel Islands ) and Nan sha Islands(Spratly Islands ).

September.14.1958,Vietnam government was present a note to China government. declared"agree and support".

this note made in China too?

154738trm69oz55n9195k0.jpg

Plese,offer testimony.

It's reported that in the time of "friendship" Vietnam-China, chinese promised they "help" Vietnam to print the map, even for VNA, but chinese have been wrongly changed the names of our Islands.

Don't you feel any as shamefully for China. :omghaha:

Plese,offer testimony.

September.4.1958,China government was declared Chinese territorial waters included Xi sha Islands(Paracel Islands ) and Nan sha Islands(Spratly Islands ).

September.14.1958,Vietnam government was present a note to China government. declared"agree and support".

this note made in China too?

154738trm69oz55n9195k0.jpg

You are idiot.

After 1954, by Geneve aggreement signed by China and North Vietnam, Vietnam was divided in two States. Islands are located below 17 pararell so Islands belong to us South Vietnamese people.
1/ North Vietnam don't have right over Islands of South Vietnam.
2/ The letter (by personnally) stated only North Vietnam will be respected 12 coustline of maind land China only and didn't mentioned about the Islands.
1/ Any case this is useless paper for China.

Do you understand, idiot chinese boy ? :omghaha:

A historical fact that China's 1948 map preceded U.S. annexation of Hawaii
I asked you to post a map. I take it you still can't find a map of the United States with Puerto Rico on it.

Do you want me to post China's 1948 nine-dash-line map again to show sovereignty over the South China Sea?

A map shows the sovereign claim of a nation. China's 1948 nine-dash-line map preceded the U.S. 1959 annexation of Hawaii. It's a simple historical fact.
Nobody in the world outside China believes in your self-fake map. Show me evidence that China held sovereign over the South Sea before you took parts from it from Vietnam. Don´t tell me that you will send the Navy if I don´t believe it.

I can't resist but to do a Chandler Bing OH.MY.GOD

So you are saying now Puerto Rico is not part of United States LMFAOROLF :lol:
Oh my god, jesus @gambit @Audio @USAHawk785 @Viet @Juice Check this out Chinese Troll at his best.......
Why not copy "Chinese" style? I can invent something like such thing: Japan discovered China in ancient times, so China belongs to Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom