What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

LOL I can see that many Indian cheerleader are happy because of their butthurt on NSG but really even go as becoming a lackey to the US just for the purpose of getting back at us for failing to obtain NSG membership? :rofl: Come on now.

:rofl: we have unsinkable carriers in SCS, you just made an empty talk

3405684D00000578-3583640-image-a-2_1462911381960.jpg
It needs coconuts and bananas.

Sir right on the mark

Its tantamount to someone recognising the authority of a court much earlier....but choosing not to recognise the verdict of a court by virtue of its self-perceived size and power....and knowing the court has no physical way to enforce its verdict.

Therefore China has basically thrown its whole "peaceful" rise into question when it blatantly violates a verdict from a court and convention it is party to. I mean why join and remain a member thinking every ruling is going to go your way. Sorry the world does not operate on might = right principles.

They have been thoroughly and royally exposed big time. Severe loss of face, no matter how they try to whinge that "it doesn't matter". It truly wouldn't have mattered if China wasn't part of UNCLOS. But now China basically is saying, if you feel you are powerful enough....feel free to ignore/violate any ruling of any charter you are a member of. Then they expect the world to take them as a mature responsible peacefully rising power. Seems the Chinese are experts at scoring in their own goal :lol:

Its tantamount to someone recognising the authority of a court much earlier....but choosing not to recognise the verdict of a court by virtue of its self-perceived size and power....and knowing the court has no physical way to enforce its verdict.

Therefore China has basically thrown its whole "peaceful" rise into question when it blatantly violates a verdict from a court and convention it is party to. I mean why join and remain a member thinking every ruling is going to go your way. Sorry the world does not operate on might = right principles.

They have been thoroughly and royally exposed big time. Severe loss of face, no matter how they try to whinge that "it doesn't matter". It truly wouldn't have mattered if China wasn't part of UNCLOS. But now China basically is saying, if you feel you are powerful enough....feel free to ignore/violate any ruling of any charter you are a member of. Then they expect the world to take them as a mature responsible peacefully rising power. Seems the Chinese are experts at scoring in their own goal :lol:

Sick burn let them cry over it soon they going to have more problems in their hands and with that economy well lets see

I went to england because there was a research program...England has better education for sure, but I’ve only been there for a year, my major education was in China. I don't know if it's fit to say this, I don't want to sound like racist but...like I said about the western medias, I kind of feeling about some sort of stereotype toward us Chinese maybe even eastern asain... I made westerner friends personally and they are really really nice ppl but to the public opinion,well, deep down, sometimes they misunderstand us, sometimes they underestimate us, and sometimes when we got achivements they sort of fear us. I met this Japanese guy at a meeting and talking about it man even the Japanese can feel the difference between "us" and "them", so it's really really hard to trust the intention of the Western (like the US) government, I feel like as a whole race they always want to "put us down"(not only China, but also the east subjects to the west), again that's only my personal opinion and I could be terribly wrong. But in case of that, anything that invloves the US we will keep an eye on it.

Your feelings don't lie. But there are people that are racist and some aren't. But that is everywhere we live, even in our own backyard. But we can all relate to the same matter in SCS situation. Why are we even fighting each other over islands? Why does China wants everything and being a push over? US never go to Canada and told them that Vancouver islands belong to them or go to Mexico and told them that Cancun belongs to them.

England is a different culture compare to the US. The people of England feels that you were there stealing their jobs. They have the right to fear just like you and me. They will hate us for it. China's 9 dashed lines is just ridiculous.

Yeah it means a lot coming from the land of hot air, middle kingdom ego and paper tigers.

You are calling this a misfortune for China? I thought China didn't care about it at all?

Simple they thought less about their neighbours and now their image was damage they crying out bloody murder they have feelings too you know it's just they don't care about other people

Haha great catchy tune there.....perfect to the occasion hehe.

Its old filipino comedy song but your right sound chinese though so i thought why not just for the :yahoo: laughs

Middle kingdom ego? we still have lost our ego because we lose nothing yet, ...hum...paper tiger, ask who ever try to burn Chinese's paper then we will show you the tigerclaw. Yes a misfortune for China that we have to deal with the wold troublemaker as you have experienced during 70s, at least we didn't laugh at India misfortune at that time but we shall see who will have the great laugh in the future.

yourself was crying all day long to call us imperialist Chinese, you're insulting yourself and blaming us? go to dig on all your posts, to see how many time you call us imperialist Chinese...LMAO

Well now are hurt well pride before a fall you taking waters, resources and territories from your neighbors what should i call you people? Is it imperial the word that should be use?

Let them so the chinese threat can end once and for all

US killed over millions Irag population over a lie and with no court have the power to bring the US to justice over millions Muslims died in the Middle East, countless country in ruin because of the US policy, when tribunal court doesn't have the power to force US and US allies to stand trail for war crime committed on Muslims nations and convicted US for the atrocity committed on the Muslims worldwide. Since the tribunal court have no power to enforce any kind of laws on the soveignty nation, the court render it ruling as useless with no country will abide by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom