What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

Of course China should back out. It is best to depend on military might to settle all international disputes, small or large.

Well I hope the chinese members here do realize the stupidity of such a move which you just highlighted.

Huh? we were talking about how a certain thing got “unilaterally imposed” on someone.

So are you admitting here that China indeed had agreed to something and then now backing off? meaning, this is not unilaterally imposed on China, but something that China had agreed to, but is now backing off. So you agreed with my point?
Point is IF US can back off? ignore then why cant China ?
Secondly, Please refrain from making silly assumptions here, I never said such thing

This was bound to happen China had already said it would not obey to the UN ruling.

This is fantastic news for China. It means China will get even more public support for China to militarize SCS and the UN tribunal will seem even more pointless as China totally disregards it.

Philippines doesn't understand that small countries always lose when they go against a World Power. China has both economic and military clout so nobody is going to stand up against China, to defend Pinoy position on SCS. This is just a Pyrrhic victory for Pinoys, They are now in an even weaker position, as they have shown to everyone that they have no power to do anything against China.

You and @Providence do not speak for Chinese people. Just watch in the next coming days. China will speed up militarizing SCS.

Indonesia may have the biggest muslim population. But not the smartest.

USN will just respect the UNCLOS and waltz through scs like it's nobody's business. You guys can arm up your frigates all you want.

Wow now turning on Indonesia a traditional trading partner keep it up china making enemies everywhere :woot:
big deal. China's biggest trading partner is US and they fight like hell. Indonesia trade is not higher than trade with US

USN will just respect the UNCLOS and waltz through scs like it's nobody's business. You guys can arm up your frigates all you want.
US didn't even sign it. China will not care. Just sit back and watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom