What's new

South Asian Expulsion in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this interesting video

Read the comments to get a true picture of how racist black-skins really are @Desert Fox @django @PAKISTANFOREVER @Valar. @ValerioAurelius
Interesting. I think I saw something similar in the film Last King of Scotland . But on a serious note, what the hell are they doing in Uganda? Why would they want to be there?

Sorry as I have not watched the video yet as I'm busy right now.

Interesting. I think I saw something similar in the film Last King of Scotland . But on a serious note, what the hell are they doing in Uganda? Why would they want to be there?

Basically South Asians were brought over a few centuries ago by the British to work in clerical and administrative roles because blacks weren't capable. When the British left South Asians, through industry and intelligence, started dominated the economy. Lazy blacks started crying racism and their God King Idi Amin gave South Asians 72 hours to leave the country. Uganda's economy collapsed because South Asians made up the bulk of the businessmen, doctors, and large-scale farmers and since they had all been kicked out there was no one left to work.

No such thing as South Asia we got no issue with Africans or Australians or South Africans or UK

If South African says to Gandhi walk on different road , follow the instruction giddiup

Last edited:
Basically South Asians were brought over a few centuries ago by the British to work in clerical and administrative roles because blacks weren't capable. When the British left South Asians, through industry and intelligence, started dominated the economy. Lazy blacks started crying racism and their God King Idi Amin gave South Asians 72 hours to leave the country. Uganda's economy collapsed because South Asians made up the bulk of the businessmen, doctors, and large-scale farmers and since they had all been kicked out there was no one left to work.
You seem to be the one crying? Why are you so worried about “black skins” being poor? Last time I check South Asia was as poor as sub Saharan Africa lol

When the British left South Asians, through industry and intelligence, started dominated the economy. Lazy blacks started crying racism and their God King Idi Amin gave South Asians 72 hours to leave the country. Uganda's economy collapsed because South Asians made up the bulk of the businessmen, doctors, and large-scale farmers and since they had all been kicked out there was no one left to work.
Lol same story repeats itself wherever Blacks make up a significant minority or majority of the population.

They kicked out the White farmers from Zimbabwe but then begged them to come back because they couldn't grow their own food

Lol same story repeats itself wherever Blacks make up a significant minority or majority of the population.

They kicked out the White farmers from Zimbabwe but then begged them to come back because they couldn't grow their own food

This CIA document is a great read.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79R00967A000500030017-9.pdf

• (South) Asians compose the bulk of Uganda's middle class (British definition of educated elite ex/ doctors and businessmen) (pg. 4)
  • (South) Asians composed less than 1% of Uganda's population but made up 80% of private trade (pg. 6-7)
  • There are virtually no African Entrepreneurs to take over the commerce of the country, nor are there enough African skills available to keep essential services running (pg. 9)

No such thing as South Asia we got no issue with Africans or Australians or South Africans or UK

If South African says to Gandhi walk on different road , follow the instruction giddiup
Sir the region around the south tip of Asia .. consisting of Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives is known as South Asia... but it is an arbitrary designation

Black people did not kick out South Asians out of S.Africa, it really depends on the country. S. Asians continue to live in Kenya as well, yes there was turbulent times in the 70's.
Please also do not use terms like Black skins when plenty of South Asians (South India) have skins which are just as dark, and black folks can work hard, look at countries such as Ghana which are doing well.

Its a trade route. Flourishing economy.

They were indians who were settled there by british.

P.S: Eidi Amin was Zulfiqar Ali Bhuttos friend.

They were indians who were settled there by british.

They were (mostly) Islmailis who settled from all parts of South Asia before there ever was Pakistan or India. That's why Pakistan accepted some expelled Asians.

P.S: Eidi Amin was Zulfiqar Ali Bhuttos friend.

And Trump has a few Muslim and black friends. Doesn't change the fact he's racist.

Black people did not kick out South Asians out of S.Africa, it really depends on the country. S. Asians continue to live in Kenya as well, yes there was turbulent times in the 70's.

That's because blacks got control of SA in the 90s. It's too late for them to do that. Don't bring up Kenya, they also expelled many Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom