What's new

Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

^u have to change all the f.roms in the post.
what is the significance of this!?

Sir, most of the times its just one from that has to be changed, and sometimes none will have to be changed and it will post.

What i have seen is that it comes in the copy and paste sections, when you write from while typing it doesn't gives the error, but when an article or something is copy pasted, this error comes up.

Sir, most of the times its just one from that has to be changed, and sometimes none will have to be changed and it will post.

What i have seen is that it comes in the copy and paste sections, when you write from while typing it doesn't gives the error, but when an article or something is copy pasted, this error comes up.

so someone is trying 'discourage' us from posting!

And even i change from to f.rom or just delete the word from, i still won't able to post anything from Asia Times on line anymore.

It happen to me as well thus I can not start new thread...Not good...:undecided:

Wait a couple of days. We are going to revamp the whole damn thing. The error is so weird that it is so hard to troubleshoot.

Does it again...But I did some troubleshooting this time.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ance-ship-launched-shanghai-6.html#post592308

Post #83 with the phrase -- spending for 240 hz LCDs f rom South Korea.

There are three more 'from' in that post but none required change. But for the one above, either dot it or leave an empty space. There must be some kind of formatting issue.

Does it again...But I did some troubleshooting this time.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ance-ship-launched-shanghai-6.html#post592308

Post #83 with the phrase -- spending for 240 hz LCDs f rom South Korea.

There are three more 'from' in that post but none required change. But for the one above, either dot it or leave an empty space. There must be some kind of formatting issue.

Yeah, that's exactly what i had encountered too, sometimes one from gives an issue from multiple froms, sometimes none will give it.

Ok the "from" error should be fixed. Now the error comes when you press the post button and it takes you to the 404 page.. let me know.

And provide a complete instruction so i can produce that error on my own.

Back
Top Bottom