What's new

Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

i have a problem of different nature cant open the site
shows a 404 and a 405 error it stays for quite a while and later on when i try it works perfect it happens to me at 3-4 pm CET mosty

I been trying to post new thread for the past few days, not successful though,

every time error 404 pop up, why ?

Dont know what is going on. We will have to wait on it. It sometimes depends on which words you are using in the thread. Often it is word "from"

I think error 404 occured to some articles from web.site. like Asia times.

Its works fine with people daily online.

All the guys having problem with 404 error, trying substituting "from" word to "f.rom" , i now don't face any issue of this nature, and many members who reported this problem are now using this technique and not facing any problem too.

In your posts or articles try to find the word "from" and use instead "f.rom" and then give the feedback also here.

Wbby:

You have just moved to a new server and I guess one of the problems is your DNS entries? There is a possibility that it's still trying to access the old server for some of the posts. I would suggest that you try to update your global DNS entries or talk to your ISP who is hosting your server.

Last edited:
^^^this thing is really 'pissing-me-off'

This error is equivalent to the return to sender - address unknown response for conventional postal mail services. When we embend links (as refferences) and after some time if those links were removed from the host and your page still reffers to that link and if the number of such links in a page increased to a specified number then this may come to ur page.

^^^this thing is really 'pissing-me-off'

I agree. It's not working at all. You get the same error message while posting in any of the forums. No update has been given by the webby. I hope someone is looking into the problem.

All the guys having problem with 404 error, trying substituting "from" word to "f.rom" , i now don't face any issue of this nature, and many members who reported this problem are now using this technique and not facing any problem too.

In your posts or articles try to find the word "from" and use instead "f.rom" and then give the feedback also here.

Thanks Taimikhan.I tried that and now it works fine. :tup:

But sometimes it posts from,like now.

taimikhan solution works. The issue is not related to the DNS.

On post #43 of this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ance-ship-launched-shanghai-3.html#post589137

I have a paragraph with three 'from' but only one, the last one in the paragraph, required the change. The other two will allow preview just fine. I even isolated the paragraph by itself and still able to duplicate the error. So it looks like there must be some kind of formatting and combination that will create this 404 error.

On post #43 of this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ance-ship-launched-shanghai-3.html#post589137

I have a paragraph with three 'from' but only one, the last one in the paragraph, required the change. The other two will allow preview just fine. I even isolated the paragraph by itself and still able to duplicate the error. So it looks like there must be some kind of formatting and combination that will create this 404 error.

Yups Sir, same case over here, sometimes even 4 "from" don't show the problem, and sometimes even one "from" brings the error. A strange kind of phenomenon.

^u have to change all the f.roms in the post.
what is the significance of this!?

Back
Top Bottom