What's new

Something worth in one's life

FlyingEagle

Reaction score
Hi All the members!

Starting a new thread on Mother. You are welcome to share anything abt ur mother. hope for a possitive response. I start with the following video:

For those who don't understand urdu and punjabi, the translation is given below:

The poet is saying it took 10 years to write this. Its a story of two students "Bashir" and "Akram" and the teacher (poet itself).

Today Akram come late to the school. Teacher is angry with him and saying:

Why u are so late as the school is near your home. You are late and you will be punished for it.

Akram: Dear techer just listen to me ones, Bashir do something very wrong. He beat her mother badly and today he ran towards school after beating her.
Her mother came to our house, having tears in her eyes and ask me: Dear Son Akram kindly do a favour to me:

Plz bring the lunch of my son as he is angree with me and not take his breakfast today. he is hungry. She cooked bread and Eggs omlate for him.

She was saying me again and again OO son plz take it as early as possible as my son is hungy

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw my MOM for last 4 years :cry:, feel kind of dead inside and i cant think of a single day when i never missed her badly though never told her .

I love my mum more than anyone else in the world and my every success has her part she told me "" consider you are dead when you will give up hope"", and i wish i would get a chance to Do my best for her and be a good Son...:smitten:

love you mum..:agree:

Back
Top Bottom