What's new

Something suspicious about Shahabaz Gill

That is...?

That the favorite "uss khet key har khosha-e-gundum ko jala do" mindset is usually espoused by those who are comfortable and secure abroad but want their compatriots back home to launch disruptive civil disobedience movements. Remember the refusal to pay electricity bills?

Lols, he is not even worth to da that.
dont worry "neutrals" are not worth anything either.
Literally 90% of Pakistanis belonging to all ethnicities now look "neutrals" in bad light ( and this is putting it lighthly).
If Jinnah was alive today our "neutrals" would have branded him as a traitor, corrupt leader. Thats how pathetic they are!
Thanks bajwa for downfall of my beloved Pakistan.

That the favorite "uss khet key har khosha-e-gundum ko jala do" mindset is usually espoused by those who are comfortable and secure abroad but want their compatriots back home to launch disruptive civil disobedience movements. Remember the refusal to pay electricity bills?

I wouldn't quite put it as a us vs them situation.

Plenty within Pakistan who call for violence, or protest, but wouldn't get out of their own homes. But on the contrary, plenty who do.

I saw old couples (must be at least 70) getting hit with tear gas on 25 May in D Chowk.

Generalizaiton can be a bit dangerous...

I wouldn't quite put it as a us vs them situation.

Plenty within Pakistan who call for violence, or protest, but wouldn't get out of their own homes. But on the contrary, plenty who do.

I saw old couples (must be at least 70) getting hit with tear gas on 25 May in D Chowk.

Generalizaiton can be a bit dangerous...

Fair enough, I can wait to see how things evolve over the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom