What's new

Something suspicious about Shahabaz Gill

The shiny fancy weapons purchased on the blood & toil of Pakistanis for their safeguard against India will instead be used on them .

As long as Army & PDM crooks are happy all’s fair in love & war .

Countries finished . Bangladeshis for sure are lucky .

Beghairat generals treat kulbhushan as a guest and treat own citizens as traitors.
Today i was with family and going through cantt area they didn't care for the heat or the kids or families and made everyone register their ID card n details for no apparent reason. I lost my temper and told them to shoot me u stupid american slaves, is this a border or what. These dallay generals and their pittus need to be brutally put down. This country belongs to the ppl and not these beghairat chowkidars. I hope an uprising begins and ppl drag these foreign dalals from their houses and hang them in streets.

same thing happened to me in PNS Shifa and that was the day when i decided not to come again for whatever the reason.
There must be an uprising if we need to have proper democracy and rule of law, and it is not limited to establishment but also to civil rulers (servants).
Just today i visited the passport office in Karachi, 2 or 3 times i lose my temper and shouted badly because of the arrogance and the much famed Sarya in their neck.
I was literally waiting for the day when Awam put this sarya in their shitholes

I was literally waiting for the day when Awam put this sarya in their shitholes

Why would you expect others to do for you what you are not willing to do for yourself?

@Jango Here is another example of what I was talking about.

Why would you expect others to do for you what you are not willing to do for yourself?

@Jango Here is another example of what I was talking about.

call me hypocrite in fact we all are hypocrite, can only talk talk talk and just talk

Bithaya kisi aur vehicle main nikla kisi aur vehicle se..

This is how Shahbaz gill was presented in court
Earlier they came up with fake video and now hiding shahbaz gill?

What could be the reason?

Shahbaz_Gill.png

this men looks like a duplicate of Shahbaz Gill this is the real picture of Shahbaz Gill...

Today babar awan said, those who divided country into two parts , those who defeated in war need to be punished like they are punishing shahbaz gill

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom