What's new

Something suspicious about Shahabaz Gill

He's a bigger criminal than Kulbhoshan Yadav.

Nah ..... in fact he is bigger enemy of state than Kulbhoshan Yadav and Abhinandan combined.
You can go to nearest office of lumber 1 and verify this fact.

Lol 4th world shit police of a capital……corruption, incompetence and stupidity galore……puts poor countries police even in africa to shame….

Hopeless.

What is the logic behind this stupidity?

God sometimes I just wonder how Pakistan still exists on the map of the world.

Never witnessed in my life where things were transparent for once and common people had access to know how, why and who. Everything in this Godforsaken country is kept secret from its own citizens, just imagine which other normal country treats its own citizens as suspicious and possible traitors.

Shahbaz Gill has dared to challenge the chief mafia thug of this country, named Mir Bajwa and his equally criminal cohorts. That is why, he is being punished and treated like this. There is as well some old feud. That was why, he was amongst the 3 people, who were placed on a sort of ECL, even before SS took charge of PM. Mir Bajwa seems to be settling some personal score.

Last edited:
Shahbaz Gill has challenged the chief mafia thug of this country, named Mir Bajwa and his equally criminal cohorts. That is why, he is being punished and treated like this. There is as well some old feud. That was why, he was amongst the 3 people, who were placed on a sort of ECL, even before SS took charge of PM. Mir Bajwa seems to be settling some personal score.
Not much else to do in this country except settlement of old scores and making new ones.
Filthy system overall leads to this type of conditions.

Beghairat generals treat kulbhushan as a guest and treat own citizens as traitors.
Today i was with family and going through cantt area they didn't care for the heat or the kids or families and made everyone register their ID card n details for no apparent reason. I lost my temper and told them to shoot me u stupid american slaves, is this a border or what. These dallay generals and their pittus need to be brutally put down. This country belongs to the ppl and not these beghairat chowkidars. I hope an uprising begins and ppl drag these foreign dalals from their houses and hang them in streets.

Back
Top Bottom