What's new

Somebody is trying to use the incident of Madina Masjid to incite discord

CriticalThought

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dawn's article says:

"All we can do is order the mosque not to be demolished until a new site is earmarked for it," said the chief justice.

Why is this not being pursued further by all parties? I do not see any discussion on this point, which leads me to believe some liberal enemies of Pakistan are gleefully pushing this matter towards a clash. These are the advantages I personally see in pursuing the Chief Justice's suggestion:

1. First of all, it will set a just precedent for dealing with mosques constructed on spaces initially allocated for other purposes. The government will now be bound to allocate proper space in accordance with the needs of the population, hand the space to the masjid committee who can then construct a new mosque, and the old one can then be demolished.

2. Even if our Ulema succeed in avoiding the demolishing of the mosque today, this matter will keep rearing its ugly head again and again. And unsavory elements will now try to create this discord all over Pakistan.

3. If we pursue the Chief Justice's suggestion, then the government can say "We now change the allocation of this space from park to mosque". This would be a correct interpretation of the Chief Justice's instruction and would solve all problems at once.

Why isn't anyone discussing this?

@WebMaster @The Eagle @waz @Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @Kambojaric @krash are you guys able to bring these points to the notice of relevant people? Jazak Allah Khair for your efforts.

bhai you first need to understand the real issue here.

first plz have a look at it
Untitled-1.jpg

I have marked all the Masjid near Madina Masjid the nearest Jama Mosque is JUST 2-3 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE from the controversial Madina Masjid, other thing to note here on the same road WITHIN 1 km stretch on either side of Madina Masjid 5 other mosques are already open.

Secondly there are incidents when more than 1 mosques were demolished on the same basis as they were constructed on the encroached land of public parks but for those mosques no one heard any noise, no one was threatening the Law & Order situation ....

Government could alote the a separate plot like they do in many cases but is there any surety that Management of the Madina Masjid would agree to take plot anywhere else in the city .... ???

Now what these things show ???

It's not about the non availability of Mosque in that area but about separate 'business window'

Bro we can not justify the wrongdoings on the basis of Religion.

Last edited:
bhai you first need to understand the real issue here.

first plz have a look at it
View attachment 805982

I have marked all the Masjid near Madina Masjid the nearest Jama Mosque is JUST 2-3 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE from the controversial Madina Masjid, other thing to note here on the same road WITHIN 1 km stretch on either side of Madina Masjid 5 other mosques are already open.

Secondly there are incidents when more than 1 mosques were demolished on the same basis as they were constructed on the encroached land of public parks but for those mosques no one heard any noise, one one was threatening the Law & Order ....

Secondly Government could alote the a separate plot like they do in many cases but is there any surety that Management of the Madnia Masjid would agree to take plot anywhere else in the city .... ???

Now what these things show ???

It's not about the non availability of Mosque in that area but about separate 'business window'

Bro we can not justify the wrongdoings on the basis of Religion.

And if you check those mosques in the planning, they will turn out to be constructed on similarly appropriate land. So this is an attack of Deobandis. Secondly, although there are many mosques, we need a Deobandi mosque. You might believe in praying anywhere, we don't. We need a Deobandi mosque to pray.

And if you check those mosques in the planning, they will turn out to be constructed on similarly appropriate land. So this is an attack of Deobandis. Secondly, although there are many mosques, we need a Deobandi mosque. You might believe in praying anywhere, we don't. We need a Deobandi mosque to pray.
Great attitude!, No amount of education or so called "critical thought" can get rid of that inner secterion attitude, and takfiriyet
As not praying in different mosques represents you believing other sects to be non-muslim or atleast not as "pure" of Muslim as you're

Next step blow up somewhere crowded

Great attitude!, No amount of education or so called "critical thought" can get rid of that inner secterion attitude, and takfiriyet
As not praying in different mosques represents you believing other sects to be non-muslim or atleast not as "pure" of Muslim as you're

Next step blow up somewhere crowded

Actually, you are clueless in religious matters. Praying behind a Deobandi Imam is my fundamental right and my freedom of religion. You are a usurper of my freedoms and the actual educated uncouth criminal.

cant you just pray in any masjid?

i to some extent follow deobandi school of thought but the area where i live has Barelvi Masjid i have prayed in this masjid for 15 years i dont see any issue!

molvis are fking cancer created brain dead zombies!

Actually, you are clueless in religious matters. Praying behind a Deobandi Imam is my fundamental right and my freedom of religion. You are a usurper of my freedoms and the actual educated uncouth criminal.
Bhai maaf karde
Aap jesi religious education fitne se meri aage ki hazaar Sala naslon ko bhi bachai

Rather be uneducated than be a educated literal secterion cancer of society
I would thousand prefer to remain uneducated if your education stops you from praying in mosques of different sects
This cancer divides people

Show us, how far? That is an extremely densely populated area and this mosque easily gets filled to the max on Friday prayers.
bhai aap karachi min reah ho kai ....???

by standard of karachi this area is moderately populated not densely populated area.

secondly you can also use google to search the near by area, as far as I know Mamoor Masjid which is situated at 5 min walking distance is a deobandi mosque.
All these worshippers will now pray on the road next to the other mosque? You are clueless of the ground realities.
never in my whole life I have ever seen any mosque in that area filled completely

How can you offer namaz on illegal land. Surely that invalidates the prayer?

Plus because this is Pakistan the next deobandi masjid is probably within a 10 minute walk.

cant you just pray in any masjid?

i to some extent follow deobandi school of thought but the area where i live has Barelvi Masjid i have prayed in this masjid for 15 years i dont see any issue!

molvis are fking cancer created brain dead zombies!
Forget this
The Qari that used to teach me as a child was imam masjid of a barelvi mosque eventhough he was a deobandi and was educated from thier

This man is a extremist lunatic

Dawn's article says:

Why is this not being pursued further by all parties? I do not see any discussion on this point, which leads me to believe some liberal enemies of Pakistan are gleefully pushing this matter towards a clash. These are the advantages I personally see in pursuing the Chief Justice's suggestion:

1. First of all, it will set a just precedent for dealing with mosques constructed on spaces initially allocated for other purposes. The government will now be bound to allocate proper space in accordance with the needs of the population, hand the space to the masjid committee who can then construct a new mosque, and the old one can then be demolished.

2. Even if our Ulema succeed in avoiding the demolishing of the mosque today, this matter will keep rearing its ugly head again and again. And unsavory elements will now try to create this discord all over Pakistan.

3. If we pursue the Chief Justice's suggestion, then the government can say "We now change the allocation of this space from park to mosque". This would be a correct interpretation of the Chief Justice's instruction and would solve all problems at once.

Why isn't anyone discussing this?

@WebMaster @The Eagle @waz @Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @Kambojaric @krash are you guys able to bring these points to the notice of relevant people? Jazak Allah Khair for your efforts.
yes we liberals go asked these mullahs to grab lands all over paksitan and make illegal mosques so then we can have an agenda . what a stupid post you have man . rather then admitting that illegal mosques should be demolished and LAW must be followed you guys defending a illegal mosque which your mullah brigade make on god damn park you bashing liberals here . ask your mullah brigade to buy land and make masjid lets see how many new mosques will build then .

Back
Top Bottom