What's new

Some unexpected tragedies in Muree!

How a Murree wala sees the outsiders:
1- they do littering irrespective place, remember Murree became dirty due to littering of outsiders. Pafhey likhey Jahil.
2- the outsiders chock the roads, especially pathans, who park their pickups in the middle of road and start their pagan dance party. Jump like monkeys and hurl at passing by cars with families.
3- no respect for local women, especially the pathans are extremely uncivilized and dickhead. As evident is the mentality of this very poster of this thread.

About the literacy rate, pls do a study of literacy rate in Pakistan, compare that in Rwp dist. and Hazara with pathan populated areas, you will be shocked.

About the parda, the Murree walas are an open minded society and a woman's honour is considered the honour of whole community, unlike pathan who TRY to keep their women in parda while stalk on other's. Murree wala may not be very parda dars but not hypocrite and corrupt like many outsider who bring taxis with them.

The misbehavior, especially w pathans has a history, where politeness never worked, ultimately they started talk the language the badmash understand, who checkin to a hotel and ask if a girl is included in the rent.

I have lived in Peshawar for 2 years where I witnessed the "hospitality" and "parda". As an example one of our lecturer used to deliver lecture in pashto so that only pathans can understand. Also seen many examples of pardha in many weddings, the side scandals were quite evident, all happening under strict pardha.

Nothing personal, just a Murree wala's perspective. I agree the prices are unjustifiable and must be controlled, but again, what facilities govt. provides? Do you have any idea of monthly WATER bill a small hotel owner has to pay? And his income generation period is only 3-4 months/ year.

BT

oHello PDFians :) A week ago i was in murree,ayubia and nathiagali.I saw the locals beating a tourist and not respecting people with families.A coffee wala talked to me in a rude way ,i wanted to beat the crap of him but despite being a short tempered guy i let it go because i was with my family.Whenever and where ever i went to murree i saw the prices of things too high ,it was like they want to loot the tourists as that,s their only source of income and they were trying to not miss the opportunity.The quality of food was too low and the prices were outrageous.The sad thing is our current PM is a typical murree wala.Here are my some observations about murree wallas.
1)They are very rude and unwelcoming people to tourists as compared to swat,kaghan,naran,gilgit etc.
2)The education level is very low among the masses.Most people i know are working as nan wallas and naib qasads here in islamabad.
3)They are only brave if you act like some mummy daddy shehri baboo once you show them your true colors they will touch your knees or run away(talking according to experience).
4)Five fingers are not equal but most of their women are very bad in character. In fact according to police man most brothels he raided so far in his 25 year service ,most women caught were from murree and kashmir side.The concept of parda in front of strangers we have is very scarce there.
5)Their upbringing and moral values as a good human being are extremely low.
Correct me if i am wrong.Please share your personal observations about murree wallas.
Don t open pandora s box of paria or raja, abbasi etc etc ..

Murree is overrated ......... but again Lahoris / punjabis have no other place to visit and litter.

That is so true!! Since 97/98 overnight stay, it's always been drive through to galiat

oHello PDFians :) A week ago i was in murree,ayubia and nathiagali.I saw the locals beating a tourist and not respecting people with families.A coffee wala talked to me in a rude way ,i wanted to beat the crap of him but despite being a short tempered guy i let it go because i was with my family.Whenever and where ever i went to murree i saw the prices of things too high ,it was like they want to loot the tourists as that,s their only source of income and they were trying to not miss the opportunity.The quality of food was too low and the prices were outrageous.The sad thing is our current PM is a typical murree wala.Here are my some observations about murree wallas.
1)They are very rude and unwelcoming people to tourists as compared to swat,kaghan,naran,gilgit etc.
2)The education level is very low among the masses.Most people i know are working as nan wallas and naib qasads here in islamabad.
3)They are only brave if you act like some mummy daddy shehri baboo once you show them your true colors they will touch your knees or run away(talking according to experience).
4)Five fingers are not equal but most of their women are very bad in character. In fact according to police man most brothels he raided so far in his 25 year service ,most women caught were from murree and kashmir side.The concept of parda in front of strangers we have is very scarce there.
5)Their upbringing and moral values as a good human being are extremely low.
Correct me if i am wrong.Please share your personal observations about murree wallas

seems like you are getting too much personal.... pls learn tp respect the people where you visit.

Murree is overrated ......... but again Lahoris / punjabis have no other place to visit and litter.

Second I haven't been to Murree that much ......... but in my two or three visits I didn't go there to conduct research / search on brothels and parda. For me Tourism is mainly to enjoy the place you are visiting, to relax, breath in fresh air and feel close to nature and appreciate the scenery .........

Third if you are a moron yourself you will be treated like a moron no matter which place you visit. So respect the local place, its norms, traditions and people and you will be treated accordingly.

You can blame the locals as much as you want ....... but they don't send you invitation cards.

P.S: It would be great if people from certain educated province will stop bringing savor food boxes to the places of tourism ... they leave traces of their sh*tty mentality behind.

Sir by using abusive language u cannot hide the truth, that's really disgusting to use words like morons. The people in Murree who are responsible for bad name of the place are real morons. If people there will not stop their malicious acts then they shall lose their bread and butter.

Please explain rules of Murree. Fact is Murree historically has remained recreational spot for elites since British era and got polluted at that time. The social evils should be challenged by religious scholars but unfortunately they are either involved in politics or now afraid to get title of extremist Mullah if the will raise their voice.

Did I quote you? I didn't ............ try to understand ....... you are not worthy of my time. Bug off.
And you are not worthy enough to poop in my thread.
But it makes sense if you are a murree wala and i hurted your feelings.

Yes his level is much higher
ephedrine wala
Or table wala :lol:
B5Ki47WCcAALo6-.jpg

Hanif Abbasi is from Murree and he isn't nan wala.:rolleyes:
He is a table wala and was making nans in part time :lol:
B5Ki47WCcAALo6-.jpg

He is a table wala and was making nans in part time :lol:

Nothing wrong with being tabla wala, he was artist! Pakistan need to build more tourist resorts in north and market them. Murree was build by British raj, there was no need to keep expanding it. Now with Nawaz building motorways and highways in Gilgit, time to make more tourist resorts. Murree walas obviously take tourists for granted because there is little competition and people have easy access to it being only few KM away from Islamabad-Pindi.

This can all change in next few years. Personally I'm more interested in tourist resorts along coastal line, like China have planned in CPEC master plan. Never found cold places interesting.

I don't think this attitude is limited to Muree only, its the same all over the country. Watch the video below its perfectly sums up Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom