What's new

Some PDF members spotted

Shamain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dekho @IrbiS and @S.U.R.B. bahi kya kar rray hain . Read the board between them both.

74570d1236476702-11.jpg

Guess WHATTT WHOOOO IS CAUGHTTTTT modelling for a wedding dresses online store ' bharat plaza' in his spare time.

MASTAN KHANNNNN!!!! (I amnot tagging him, maar nahi khaani maynay)

546a84525e1bd63713f30ef8999329d8.jpg

Phir finally @fakhre mirpur

asian_prince.jpg

Looks like the two baboons have successfully made through their first task,that is jumping off the cables and landing in one piece.As in that drama ABC the 2IC sahib would say, "Isse kehte hein Yadgar photo".

Typical behavior of our Pakistani lot.When in Pakistan abiding law is a taboo for them.It's just not their style.
It's neither fun nor enjoyable to watch people committing such idiotic feats in their airs and graces.Such an attitude not only risks their lives but also the precious lives & time of others.Most of the recreational spots in our country gets transformed into dumping grounds.And the memories we leave behind vary from used diapers to cans... to any of non recyclable filth ,you name it & you may see it...(condoms are prolly not a part of the usual theme as the word "safety" doesn't mean anything to us).

Last edited:
Dekho @IrbiS and @S.U.R.B. bahi kya kar rray hain . Read the board between them both.

74570d1236476702-11.jpg

Guess WHATTT WHOOOO IS CAUGHTTTTT modelling for a wedding dresses online store ' bharat plaza' in his spare time.

MASTAN KHANNNNN!!!! (I amnot tagging him, maar nahi khaani maynay)

546a84525e1bd63713f30ef8999329d8.jpg

Phir finally @fakhre mirpur

asian_prince.jpg
Nope i look like a younger and skinnier version of him
Hamza-Shahbaz.gif

Nope i look like a younger and skinnier version of him
Hamza-Shahbaz.gif
haha yea kon hai?
Nai nai nai fakhre mirpur chupao nai hamain pata hai you are like that green outfit guy.

More of u,

tuananh.jpg~320x480

Acha khair was kidding.
Is tis guy above hamza shahbaz?

I have some pictures of me on the internet, in PTI jalsas :lol:
Hahahahhahaahhaha!!!!!! Ab tau chorain gay neee apko, imran kay jalsay ki pix google karkay apko unmay spot karain gay.

Dekha muhay apkay jalson may janay pay poora bharosa tha. Hahahah

Hahahahhahaahhaha!!!!!! Ab tau chorain gay neee apko, imran kay jalsay ki pix google karkay apko unmay spot karain gay.

Dekha muhay apkay jalson may janay pay poora bharosa tha. Hahahah

IK kay jalsa mein jana sawab ka kaam hae, you feel true Pakistaniyat.

I have spotted you.

oI6X4PO.jpg

You were this at one time, below.

NjQXQNM.jpg

Vastly improved now.

Ah yes, the student has become the master:

image sensai.png

Before i used to be the guy in blue:

me sensay.jpg

I went from breaking wrists to now breaking sound barriers while remaining stealthy and achieving optimal airflow characteristics. Order my self help book,'10 secrets to DSI and how to improve airflow and maximize stealth in everyday life'.

Nice try, but guess again:

fashion 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom