What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

Heartbreaking that alot of members have died. We never know when our time will be up.

I also feel saddened that as members get older they leave PDF and believe it takes away too much of their time. We need to learn the skills of time management as we get older. I joined when I was a young boy and now getting older but still here. I read PDF but dont comment much or start debates as that will take days or weeks to resolve. So reading on PDF is like a hobby/passion and sometimes I share points and move on with my life. I dont try convince the youth but share information so they can do their own research.

I believe the elder members who have wives, children, responsibilities need to time manage, this message can apply to anybody. Keep using PDF but in armature responsible way. I learnt this from PDF members:)

Let this be a reason for every one on the forum to treat each other with kindness and respect. Life is all about uncertainties, one moment you are here and the next, just gone. You don't wanna be a person who regrets not being on good terms with someone, who just passed away, so be friendly with everyone even if they don't reciprocate your goodwill, because if not much, you at least will be a self-contented person.

Last edited:
Heartbreaking that alot of members have died. We never know when our time will be up.

I also feel saddened that as members get older they leave PDF and believe it takes away too much of their time. We need to learn the skills of time management as we get older. I joined when I was a young boy and now getting older but still here. I read PDF but dont comment much or start debates as that will take days or weeks to resolve. So reading on PDF is like a hobby/passion and sometimes I share points and move on with my life. I dont try convince the youth but share information so they can do their own research.

I believe the elder members who have wives, children, responsibilities need to time manage, this message can apply to anybody. Keep using PDF but in armature responsible way. I learnt this from PDF members:)

Are mostly PDF'ers in their teens and early twenties? Interesting to know ages of you all.

I am 29 myself, married, with two kids, MA

There used to isro2022 something like this long time back... used to talk about aliens and stuff... not seen him for quite a while

From a kid to becoming a father.
Damn you are lucky to become a father to early. I was a Kid too when I joined in 2011 and still unmarried

Are mostly PDF'ers in their teens and early twenties? Interesting to know ages of you all.

I am 29 myself, married, with two kids, MA
Many are old ones. At what age you got married?

No doubt!

Same here man!
Good to see you still around.

Back
Top Bottom