What's new

Some Indian numbers found in WhatsApp groups of TLP members - Arshad Sharif

ASKardar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

EzQPot9VUAIU0G0

Fellow sectarianists from india . Now lets share the social media details of mqm and ptm activists if pti gov't doesn't object to it

From "Baluch freedom fighters" to "Labaik" twitter handles, BJP IT cell wala going into overdrive. Watch out for people calling for "Zihad" against state of Pakistan.
I am waiting for the time when all 220 million Pakis are declared Indian agents whoever ever disagrees with PTI becomes a RAW employee.
We have seen hundreds of shia named accounts back in from 2008 Inciting violence against Sunnis, then there was a surge of Baluch accounts after 2010, then after 2014 we saw So many pushtun accounts asking for jihad against state of Pakistan and such dubious accounts were being run by Indian trolls. I will not be surprised if they are making labaik accounts now to incite for violence.
@Foxtrot Alpha exposed such accounts some time back as well.

I am waiting for the time when all 220 million Pakis are declared Indian agents whoever ever disagrees with PTI becomes a RAW employee.
They do precisely this when it damages Pakistan.

Have you ever heard of the mukthi bahini? TTP? BLA?
Fellow sectarianists from india . Now lets share the social media details of mqm and ptm activists if pti gov't doesn't object to it

it looks RAW is very much worried for superiority of religion islam that is why they are directing TLP activists to violence by indian phone numbers .

Of course nothing happens in Pakistan without indias wish.

Actually, Imran Khan missed the trick... now correcting it.

They supposed to do-
Action 1. Link with Indian RAW
Action 2. Give some proof (Always avaiable)
Action 3. Declare them as a terrorist group
Action 4. Send them to jail.

Problem solved. No one would have asked or opposed government action...

Dont worry bro report tyaar ho rehi he TLP protests in Lahore were hijacked by noonies and on social media it was a cluster f*ck from indians to apne.. for a simple example look at screenshot under here..
AAA9.jpg

Just look at DP of 2nd number, these are thekedars of Islam on both side of the border
Most of em are not Muslim bahi.. yeh unhi gande c*rrylickers ka kaam he
Well no disagreements if there are proof..

I wouldn't even be surprised if Indians have hijacked this movement.

Back
Top Bottom