some indian is hac king arab accounts in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
it was ibnalwaled yesterday, and now is BLACKEAGLE and has been creating hatred between the members, please mods varify and take necessary action

Troll-Problem.jpg

it was ibnalwaled yesterday, and now is BLACKEAGLE and has been creating hatred between the members, please mods varify and take necessary action

Your Pakistani gangs united with Iranians have abused Arabs so much that all of them had become anti-Pakistan. Just have a look what type of thread Pakistanis are starting.

You are very wrong. Most of the Arabs on here have low intellect and education.Their accounts are not been hacked and they do not represent Arab nations they just represent themselves. Some are bright some are clever but these two that you are on about go read their posts they start insulting you if you do not agree with them before coming to these conclusions

SO do the Chinese ,whats ur Point ?:lol:

But some Pakistani flagged posters are saying their country has 9000 KM ICBM.

Conclusion - Some Russians are hacking Pakistani accounts?

we are developing missiles, arabs are far away even from touching the nukes

im at a loss why mods arnt getting IP check, this is dangerous situation if the accounts are now getting hacked by indians

Your Pakistani gangs united with Iranians have abused Arabs so much that all of them had become anti-Pakistan. Just have a look what type of thread Pakistanis are starting.

your indians gangs have trolled so much against pakistan that it has become impossible to like indians::p:P:p:P:P justa take a look at what indians are posting:p:P:P

anyway really i for a moment thought that some indian was trying to hack the pdf site

If I may make a suggestion to OP. If you think the individuals whose accounts have been hacked I suggest that you go and read their previous posts over a number of threads and you may end up agreeing with me that the recent threads and posts are not out of character for these individuals

I think some members are spreading havoc in the forum... mods take care of them...

they suddenly wake up in bad dreams & now imagining wonderful things and off course pushing their thoughts in others mind..

Hacking IPs for posting BS...lol...:rofl::rofl:

we are developing missiles, arabs are far away even from touching the nukes

im at a loss why mods arnt getting IP check, this is dangerous situation if the accounts are now getting hacked by indians

Sorry to say but everything that does not 100% support your assumptions about the universe is not some zionist or indian propaganda or deceit.

Get out of that mindset, most people are fairly practical and are not sworn to some hate based idea.

Nobody untied with the Iranians..PDF is not exactly Iran friendly place.

We started a factual discussion but they cannot accept any criticism so it turned into a mud slinging contest. They expect to have their egos massages with praised non-stop which cannot be the case in factual discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom