What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see even Turks rejected Coup, I agree our Politicians are number # 1 A$$- - - - corrupt to the core but I would never want to see a coup. How many have we seen so far ? 3 ? What have we achieved, literally nothing. I don't when we are going to learn it.
In fact those military rules have done more harm to us imo

It would be better if you stop creeping around, quoting every single post of mine to say something unimportant.

I thought I am doing you a favor by reducing what seems to be a big disappointmet on your part. I hope you manage to get some sleep though. Serioulsy.

Turkish air force should shoot down all the hostile gunships hovering around.

It's time for Raheel to make his move

This where China excels. Their leaders are very organized and how they handled tiananmen square.

After this failed coup in Turkey, any military leader in Pakistan would think 1000 times now..

#Turkey UPDATE: Erdogan’s plane has landed in Istanbul, but bombs keep exploding in Ankara.

CNN Turk reporting live military takeover of their building in Istanbul.

The enemy's of turkey must be happy to see these scenes

It saddens me

So the uprising has already been quelled? That was fast.
It wasn't really an uprising, just a small group of soldiers that tried to take over the country and failed horribly. Erdogan has pretty much won this round, and he's certainly going to be in a position of strength from here on out.

As you can see even Turks rejected Coup, I agree our Politicians are number # 1 A$$- - - - corrupt to the core but I would never want to see a coup. How many have we seen so far ? 3 ? What have we achieved, literally nothing. I don't when we are going to learn it.
I want coup in Pakistan with Raheel in charge

You as a soldier are obligated to follow orders if you dont then they will fvck you up, i dont think those soldiers really had any clue about what was going on so they just did what was said to them, hundreds of soldiers are involved and almost all surrendered to civilians instead of shooting them despite the order what does that tell to you?

Be careful with judging.

Erleri uzman ve düşük astsubayları tenzih ederim. Teğmen ve üstü her subay vatana ihanetten cezalandırılmalı. Sessiz kaldıkları ve fiilen darbeye teşebbüs ettikleri için. Bu teşebbüsü önleyebilecek bir çok yol vardı ama onlar onursuz yolu seçtiler.

- Every country has different dynamics, political and military structure.
- In current situation, there is no chance of Coup in Turkey.
- Nation is free/fearless and fully support Erdogon and his regime.
- Senior Commanders of Turkish military stands with democratic govt.
- Turkey entire intelligence and LEA structure support Erdogon.
- Turkey police is independent without any political influence.
- Turkish Political structure is not corrupt.
- There is no popular political identity after Erdogon in Turkey.
- Economically, Diplomatically, Militarily, Culturally, Turkish govt has strong support from all major international powers.
Negative: Massive intelligence failure of Turkish Armed Forces.
(No comparison)

Last edited:
I want coup in Pakistan with Raheel in charge

Sadly that is the reality of our country, we will keep moving in these loops and will never be able to achieve our full potential. I will never want to see a coup ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom