What's new

Some basic CPEC information

Tanveer666

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Greeting fellow Pakistanis. I am new to this forum and i am very curious about to learn China-Pakistan economic corridor. I was hoping to learn some basic info regarding CPEC from here.

Some information or links to relevant articles/threads regarding the premise of this project, how it affects China and Pakistan,what do both countries stand to gain and loss from this, the amount invested, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Greeting fellow Pakistanis. I am new to this forum and i am very curious about to learn China-Pakistan economic corridor. I was hoping to learn some basic info regarding CPEC from here.

Some information or links to relevant articles/threads regarding the premise of this project, how it affects China and Pakistan,what do both countries stand to gain and loss from this, the amount invested, etc would be greatly appreciated.

There are hundreds of threads where you can get all the info you desire on CPEC. You can start off from this thread here https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-pakistan-economic-corridor-cpec-updates-discussions.259273/
It has over 65 pages of info.

Don't expect others to do the homework for you.

Welcome to forum and ignore rude comments...

Peace

Back
Top Bottom