What's new

Some attackers seen with Tuku(Awami Lawmaker and Home Minister)

Nobody attacks mosques for the sake of votes, there are exceptions like in the case of babri mosque, But in BD they do it regularly on Hindus.

It appears that there is an understanding between the parties to put pressure on Hindus of BD.

Before that count how many minority guys die every other day in india and then compare with Bangladesh. After 71 until now very few lost their lives from minority communities on communal tension, easily countable whereas in india it's innumerable. This way the political exploitation of Hindu people will continue in BD until india run political party doesn't vanish as well as their blind support to them doesn't end.

Being an indian you should be shy before talking about Bangladesh on communal issue where no one lost life..only in October there at UP I think more than 50 people were killed by Hindu terrorists....and rape? Let's forget common indian festival for time being.

India is not worried about BNP...BNP always has strong American backing and usually not very fond of terrorists.It destroyed the largest terrorist organization in BD.I think Indian is usually worried about Jamaat.Although Jamaat in Pakistan is pro Taliban...BD Jamaat is usually silent about such issues.But we also have to remember Jamaat was allied with Awami League not so long ago.BD Jamaat is not as hardliner as it is often portrayed to be.They flipflop from one side to another every couple of years!

Isn't it true that Jamat is often accused of vandalizing Hindu idols,especially during these war trial days? If true,then why are not they getting banned or strict rules are being imposed?

Isn't it true that Jamat is often accused of vandalizing Hindu idols,especially during these war trial days? If true,then why are not they getting banned or strict rules are being imposed?
Because Jamaat does not openly preach communalism...even if someone gets caught redhanded and if he is a Jamaati....Jamaat will just say he does not represent Jamaat and will 'kick him' out of the party.Legally you cannot accuse a political organization for what an individual belonging to that party does.Kinda like you cannot legally accuse BJP of anything even if you found out certain members of BJP actively participated in the unlawful destruction of Babri Mosque as BJP never 'officially' ordered its members to do it.Jamaat never openly called for riots against hindus in its 30 years history in Bangladesh.Although AL is trying to ban Jamaat on grounds of war crime they cannot legally do it because Bangladesh Jamat e Islami did not exist in 1971!

I would have much appreciated the seriousness of your thread if it was solely focused on the intricacy of Bangladeshi politics,not the dubious Indian links which are being hinted from the very fast beginning.Your serious thread will turn into my Country bashing thread after few hours. I will see where seriousness hides then.

The thing you're trying to escape is the most serious one...root of germ. 
Neither I do wrestle with assumptions nor I get fascinated with conspiracy theories like most of you folks here.

PS: If you think a roadside goon's presence proves India's hand behind BD's internal strifes,God have mercy on me.

You need ER diagram, I got it :coffee: .

Last edited:
When every one knows that some AL cadre is involved in these atrocities and some evidences are found but still they are continuing ,then the conclusion is that political parties have a secret agenda and understanding.

AL and any of its associates are above law. Even convicted killers got away with presidential pardon during this AL tenure. There is no agenda here. AL is party of goons and facist thugs backed by India. That's the reason why GOI backs AL since U won't get such a morally bankrupt daciot party anywhrere on earth to carry out your bidding.

@Anubis:

What do you expect India to do other than supporting AL when the son of very next opposition party leader itself has links with ISI? Is it for our strategic interest to keep BD pro Pakistan? The fact is both AL and BNP are just cat's paw for India and Pakistan.Politicians are crippled with corruption with no independent single track foreign policy.And this forum only represents just the one side of the coin. What I find here is only talk of conspiracy theories.

PAK is irrelevant in BD's politics. Only Indians spout this non-sense of PAK link to suit their agenda while AL maggots spout this to bring back their version 71 issue since they have nothing substaintial to show as contribution to BD's history and development apart for facism and dalali. Its U indians who come up with conspiracy theories since facts and reality is too bitter for your henious agenda. But then again U don't have any other alternative when U nothing but ill intent.

I don't know how very recent is the BNP-ISI link but BNP's patronage to the pro Islamic radical factions has long been concern of Delhi. The emergence of a third political group is still a distant possibility now.

More non-sense. Anything to do with Islam is radical to islamobhobic Indians, which we know very well. But as for BD- U should accept the fact that India is no one to decide what path BD takes. We have our own unique identity and way to seeing the world. Any other country trying to infringe upon that independent religion & cultural idenity of BD would naturally be dispised by BDs. U can't term that very human nature "anti-Indian".

Hope a strong presidential rule for some years carves the pave away for the future generation of Bangladesh.

Aka a pro-indian facist dictator no? Again Indian hypocrites are no one to decide the future of BD and neither is that practical.

What happens here is India bashing based on conspiracy and ill informed prejudices which I have severe objection with.

Indian Logic:
Come up with propaganda to suit your agenda- assume things based on that fictional propaganda- and when some one argues back- term it conspiracy theory.

PAK is irrelevant in BD's politics. Only Indians spout this non-sense of PAK link to suit their agenda while AL maggots spout this to bring back their version 71 issue since they have nothing substaintial to show as contribution to BD's history and development apart for facism and dalali. Its U indians who come up with conspiracy theories since facts and reality is too bitter for your henious agenda. But then again U don't have any other alternative when U nothing but ill intent.

Tell this to your own Intelligence DGFI.

More non-sense. Anything to do with Islam is radical to islamobhobic Indians, which we know very well. But as for BD- U should accept the fact that India is no one to decide what path BD takes. We have our own unique identity and way to seeing the world. Any other country trying to infringe upon that independent religion & cultural idenity of BD would naturally be dispised by BDs. U can't term that very human nature "anti-Indian".

India is no one to decide what path BD takes,nobody denies it. And about destroying cultural identities,the radical mullahs are doing a fine job.

Aka a pro-indian facist dictator no? Again Indian hypocrites are no one to decide the future of BD and neither is that practical.

Sheer lack of self dignity. You guys don't even have capacity to choose a patriotic leader? An Indian hand behind it too?

Indian Logic:
Come up with propaganda to suit your agenda- assume things based on that fictional propaganda- and when some one argues back- term it conspiracy theory.

You lot should speak less about conspiracy theories. After Pillkhana massacre, it was you folks who were vociferously seeing Indian hand behind it. What has come up till then? Found any? This is just one example.your forums are flooded with thousands baseless blames like this. Only thing you lot come up with is "perhaps", "may be","I think". Come up with a proper judicial report where you find actual foreign hand behind it,feel free to quote me. Till then spare me your useless old copy paste rants since I have joined here.

As I said in other thread is worth repeating.

Once again indians acting like they own Bangladesh and its future and spewing bunch of bs. Attack on hindus were and are orchestrated by india and Awami League to shield Awami downfall. Every time Awami face public outrage hindus get attacked by india supported Awami League thugs. Awami League attacked hindus when escaping public wrath after 2001 election. This time they started attacking hindus even before downfall.Hindus for their part willingly accept these attacks to obey their master india and save their stooge. Why should any one in Bangladesh give a damn if hindus wants to act as victim. But they should be processed through ICT for aiding indian act against Bangladesh and its sovereignty.

Now that Awaami League attacker is identified, following Daily star lie and propaganda "
'Jamaat-BNP men' use false Facebook post for rampage

published on Nov 3rd exposed. Another of indian propaganda scheme went bust.

Last edited:
A request to political goons of Bangladesh:

Please change your gay names. WTF is Mithu,Tuku? Think something masculine ,please.

End of the day, our fellow village men are laying the smack down on your border forces. So yeah...

Since, india supported Awami League attackers are identified NONE of hindu leaders and organizations came in front the press and demanded justice. That goes to show deep rooted hindu involvement (along with Awami League) with india to create instability and label Bangladesh.

Even indian harping 24/7 gone quite after learning attack on hindu was indo-Awami handy work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom