What's new

Some attackers seen with Tuku(Awami Lawmaker and Home Minister)

A request to political goons of Bangladesh:

Please change your gay names. WTF is Mithu,Tuku? Think something masculine ,please.
This is what you take from a serious report like this??

A request to political goons of Bangladesh:

Please change your gay names. WTF is Mithu,Tuku? Think something masculine ,please.

:what: masculine gays??

Lalu? Nehru? Modi? Digi? :D now don't kill me 
May be some protests by Indian Hindu organizations at the India - Bangla border kind of thingy....... springy :azn:

Bangladeshis and I would love to see that happening

This is what you take from a serious report like this??
I would have much appreciated the seriousness of your thread if it was solely focused on the intricacy of Bangladeshi politics,not the dubious Indian links which are being hinted from the very fast beginning.Your serious thread will turn into my Country bashing thread after few hours. I will see where seriousness hides then.

I would have much appreciated the seriousness of your thread if it was solely focused on the intricacy of Bangladeshi politics,not the dubious Indian links which are being hinted from the very fast beginning.Your serious thread will turn into my Country bashing thread after few hours. I will see where seriousness hides then.

Don't you think it is linked with your country's name? when the attack report was posted by Indians jumping in abusing BD Muslims where were you?

Don't you think it is linked with your country's name? when the attack report was posted by Indians jumping in abusing BD Muslims where were you?

Neither I do wrestle with assumptions nor I get fascinated with conspiracy theories like most of you folks here.

PS: If you think a roadside goon's presence proves India's hand behind BD's internal strifes,God have mercy on me.

'Dubious Indian link'....I never said that India is directly responsible for attacks on Bangladeshi Hindus....But you cannot deny the fact that the Indian government openly supports Awami League a party that is directly responsible on attacking Hindu minorities.I never bash any country...that is why I made it clear by saying 'Indian Government' in my first post...I just wanted to make it clear to Indians in this forum that while your government does claim(and a lot of your citizens believe it) that they are trying to save Hindu minorities of Bangladesh by supporting Awami League they are in fact funding a group that uses Hindus as a political tool to stay in power.And in the course of using the tool they don't mind killing a couple of them.

:what: masculine gays??

Lalu? Nehru? Modi? Digi? :D now don't kill me 

Bangladeshis and I would love to see that happening

Masculine guy :)))) will be there in future Indian political arena ....... no need to worry .......:lol:

Last edited:
@Anubis:

What do you expect India to do other than supporting AL when the son of very next opposition party leader itself has links with ISI? Is it for our strategic interest to keep BD pro Pakistan? The fact is both AL and BNP are just cat's paw for India and Pakistan.Politicians are crippled with corruption with no independent single track foreign policy.And this forum only represents just the one side of the coin. What I find here is only talk of conspiracy theories.

@Anubis:

What do you expect India to do other than supporting AL when the son of very next opposition party leader itself has links with ISI? Is it for our strategic interest to keep BD pro Pakistan? The fact is both AL and BNP are just cat's paw for India and Pakistan.Politicians are crippled with corruption with no independent single track foreign policy.And this forum only represents just the one side of the coin. What I find here is only talk of conspiracy theories.

:))))) the problem is BNP is not pro-Pak nor even in our folds. Your fears have created that imaginadry ISI bird

:))))) the problem is BNP is not pro-Pak nor even in our folds. Your fears have created that imaginadry ISI bird
I hate running in circles.So I should press the brake here only. I wonder who decides here what is imaginary and what is not.

@Anubis:

What do you expect India to do other than supporting AL when the son of very next opposition party leader itself has links with ISI? Is it for our strategic interest to keep BD pro Pakistan? The fact is both AL and BNPs are just cat's paw for India and Pakistan.And this forum only represents just the one side of the coin.
The BNP-ISI connection is a very recent phenomenon.The Indian government's mono partisan strategy has created a vaccum which has been taken over by the ISI.BNP was created by the very man who decleared the war against Pakistan.BUT Tarek Rahman is unpopular among BNP leadership.Where as Joy is too incompetent to keep a huge enterprise like AL in control.The best thing we can hope for is that both parties collapse and the people are freed!

The BNP-ISI connection is a very recent phenomenon.The Indian government's mono partisan strategy has created a vaccum which has been taken over by the ISI.BNP was created by the very man who decleared the war against Pakistan.BUT Tarek Rahman is unpopular among BNP leadership.Where as Joy is too incompetent to keep a huge enterprise like AL in control.The best thing we can hope for is that both parties collapse and the people are freed!

I don't know how very recent is the BNP-ISI link but BNP's patronage to the pro Islamic radical factions has long been concern of Delhi. The emergence of a third political group is still a distant possibility now.Hope a strong presidential rule for some years carves the pave away for the future generation of Bangladesh.

PS: By the way,I was in a jovial mood today and just wanted to have fun the fast post of mine.Don't take it as an offence or something.

Ok walk straight . can you prove that. BNP and every other BD politician's son is ISI man?

No,I can not. I never claimed every BD politicians as ISI man. Even in BNP there are pro Indians and in AL there are pro pakistani opportunists. But that is not my point. What happens here is India bashing based on conspiracy and ill informed prejudices which I have severe objection with.

Ok walk straight . can you prove that. BNP and every other BD politician's son is ISI man?

For straight guys this world is strange and some times lonely ....... :))))))))), difficult too.....

I don't know how very recent is the BNP-ISI link but BNP's patronage to the pro Islamic radical factions has long been concern of Delhi. The emergence of a third political group is still a distant possibility now.Hope a strong presidential rule for some years carves the pave away for the future generation of Bangladesh.

PS: By the way,I was in a jovial mood today and just wanted to have fun the fast post of mine.Don't take it as an offence or something.

No,I can not. I never claimed every BD politicians as ISI man. Even in BNP there are pro Indians and in AL there are pro pakistani opportunists. But that is not my point. What happens here is India bashing based on conspiracy and ill informed prejudices which I have severe objection with.

India is not worried about BNP...BNP always has strong American backing and usually not very fond of terrorists.It destroyed the largest terrorist organization in BD.I think Indian is usually worried about Jamaat.Although Jamaat in Pakistan is pro Taliban...BD Jamaat is usually silent about such issues.But we also have to remember Jamaat was allied with Awami League not so long ago.BD Jamaat is not as hardliner as it is often portrayed to be.They flipflop from one side to another every couple of years!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom