What's new

Some Advice For Pakistan

Mr. arihant let me clear you that let me clear you that indian people are very nice but the problem is not here. Problem is that indian bureaucracy always got dictation from mosad,cia,etc. So this is the main point.
But chinese relations with Pakistan are alhamdulilah very close. Beacuse they don't take any dictation from any country.

Mr. arihant let me clear you that let me clear you that indian people are very nice but the problem is not here. Problem is that indian bureaucracy always got dictation from mosad,cia,etc. So this is the main point.
But chinese relations with Pakistan are alhamdulilah very close. Beacuse they don't take any dictation from any country.

my dear friend, we all know about good chinese and pakistani relationship but isnt the thread about pakistan. what mosad, cia dictation of indian beurocracy has to do with the advice for pakistan.

these kind of posts lead the discussions awy from the topic so it is better to stay on the topic and ignore the ones which are not appropriate for repplies. in this way we can keep the thread alive for healthy discussions and also keep it free from the trollers.

regards

sincerely

Yes go to You Tube you will find lots of hate videos towards India. 80% of them would be posted by proud Pakistanis.

If you haven't noticed 99% of hate videos towards Pakistanis are posted by Indian.

Back
Top Bottom