What's new

Some Advice For Pakistan

[Chinese]Frank.Liu

New Recruit

Reaction score
First of all.I'm a Chinese.So,I'm not really good at English.Please give some excuse.:china:
From this webpage.I see the Pakistan Army needs a lot of weapons.From a friend's point of view.You should Independent R & D.To purchase weapons appears to be a good approach.But,It stifled your creativity.Possible, You think J-10, JH-7 is sufficient against India.But,From some perspective,It isn't a good idea.To create.May be it needs a lot of time.But it's worthwhile.Our biggest common denominator is to have a common enemy.Yes,That's India.But,In a short time.We can't attack India.Possible this will continue until 2020, China's first nuclear aircraft carrier boats into the water.Just maybe.If India is too abominable.I take back what I said then.
Don't worry about fight with India.They look very strong.But,It was only skin-deep.India is a weak state.You are different from them.You're brave and good.Weak is only temporary.In fact,United States, China and Russia have been very weak.If you work really hard.You'll make it.Some people say there is no friendship between countries.But I don't think so.

TO BE STRONG.I'M VERY EXPECT.

Time will fade away. But the friendship forever.

@frank.liu. Welcome to PDF.

I agree that Pakistan need PDK but in real they will not like to have it. They have laugh on LCA or MCA just because they are made in India.

And about weak and strong, you are far away to real situation. Most of Pakistani leave in Punjab and Sindh (just 30% of land) and therefore real situation is not known by you. There are lot of internal problems in Pakistan too. About India, it is facing Naxal Problems.

Last edited:
@frank.liu. Welcome to PDK.

I agree that Pakistan need PDK but in real they will not like to have it. They have laugh on LCA or MCA just because they are made in India.

And about weak and strong, you are far away to real situation. Most of Pakistani leave in Punjab and Sindh (just 30% of land) and therefore real situation is not known by you. There are lot of internal problems in Pakistan too. About India, it is facing Naxal Problems.

i am a layman in these terms and forces related knowledge, so can you tell me please, what is PDK.

regards

Thank you. Maybe the Taliban is the biggest problem you meet.It's really serious.I'm sorry.I have some question.What is the PDK MCA.
In my view.For a People.Dignity is more important than lifes.I

You are Indians.So,You should know the Southern Tibet's territories.You owe a debt,And PLA will give you ten times your price back.
Get out from there.I don't wanna to see you beg for mercy.

I think he meant "Pakistan Defence forum".. I am indian but i like china..can you stop me from liking your country and people? I have lot of work friends in China office ..both in Dalian and Shanghai...

Hey ..Chines frnd.. I guess your country have more business with India then Pakistan.. Ok leave it... What you think .. Can you compare pakistan with India.. In 2020 Pakistan will strong and what y ou think what India will be doing!!! hahaha...
But In place of creating mis-trust between two brothers .. you should understand that in mean time you can show them that you are paksitanes friend but at last some time they will understand that Chiness are just using pakistan to weaken India. Thats it they are doing.. And ultimatly Pakistan will understand that there realy frnd is India..we share the same rootes..our people have relationships and many other things....also.. Its a matter of time when India and pakistan will be like Germany.... when two countries rejoined.. or else be like Europe...If soverignity is a matter.... So take care!!!

[Chinese]Frank.Liu;469165 said:
I can't.But you should remember:For Chinese,The government's problem is people's.You are spineless.

Indians have spines..any way what has my spine to do with it? :hang2:

or did you mean "shameless" ..? that we both are ****'s and Indian's..

Hey ..Chines frnd.. I guess your country have more business with India then Pakistan.. Ok leave it... What you think .. Can you compare pakistan with India.. In 2020 Pakistan will strong and what y ou think what India will be doing!!! hahaha...
But In place of creating mis-trust between two brothers .. you should understand that in mean time you can show them that you are paksitanes friend but at last some time they will understand that Chiness are just using pakistan to weaken India. Thats it they are doing.. And ultimatly Pakistan will understand that there realy frnd is India..we share the same rootes..our people have relationships and many other things....also.. Its a matter of time when India and pakistan will be like Germany.... when two countries rejoined.. or else be like Europe...If soverignity is a matter.... So take care!!!

No it is the "spine" the chinese guy said:bunny:

LCA means Light Combat Aircraft - HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MCA is Medium combat aircraft - Medium Combat Aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry it's PDF - Pak Defence Forum.

thankyou for clearing PDK.

yes we have our problems and we are tying to work out some solution for it and india has their problems and they are try to solve them and same is for china and they are trying to solve their issues.

my friend, these problems are present in every country and good nations can get rid of these problems really quickly but off course not by fighting a war but by dialogue.

right now china, india and pakistan has started realising the importance of self reliance in the fields of defence, space etc. i am not competing any country with the other but these countries have progressed a lot in a short amount of time which is a sources of pleasure for me and you, but not for the western counter parts.

india has a project of tejas going on in their country and they have started another of PAKFA with russian collaboration which in my opinion is good. although tejas has not started as per the indian expectations but i think you people have learned a lot from that and it will help in you in future as well as in PAKFA development with russia.

lastly, i think the best advice for pakistan is self reliance not only in defence fields but all the fields.

regards

Back
Top Bottom