What's new

Somalia and Pakistan signs cooperation deals

I like Somalia natural beauti
SomaliPeopli11.jpg

osu-student-assoc-photo.png

Hope Pakistan pushes the security and cooporation a bit further in a uncharted territories
They have been delt a bad hand before but they continue to Smile and move forward

I hope you had a good experience bro.
I liked the early morning paratha and drink lassi at evening.I used to hang out at mumtaz manzil. I used to treat my self into hot spicy biryani at STUDENT BIRYANI and sometimes darbar Haleem n biryani at disco bakery. I left in 2016 and working as electrical engineer/contractor for a company in Mogadishu. We used to have BBQ PArties when exams are over.it was good experience. Somalis Like to hangout at tea places.

I liked the early morning paratha and drink lassi at evening.I used to hang out at mumtaz manzil. I used to treat my self into hot spicy biryani at STUDENT BIRYANI and sometimes darbar Haleem n biryani at disco bakery. I left in 2016 and working as electrical engineer/contractor for a company in Mogadishu. We used to have BBQ PArties when exams are over.it was good experience. Somalis Like to hangout at tea places.
Im living in Karachi for almost an year and havent been to those places lol.

I like Somalia natural beauti
SomaliPeopli11.jpg

osu-student-assoc-photo.png

Hope Pakistan pushes the security and cooporation a bit further in a uncharted territories
They have been delt a bad hand before but they continue to Smile and move forward
Pak can learn from turkey.

Im living in Karachi for almost an year and havent been to those places lol.
Well most foreigners especially students in karachi are concentrated in gulshaniqbal since it is closer to big educational institutions. Makes sense

Pak can learn from turkey.

Well most foreigners especially students in karachi are concentrated in gulshaniqbal since it is closer to big educational institutions. Makes sense
I live in Malie cantt.

My univ in Lahore had quiet a few African students too.

Infact one entire block was dedicated them.. mostly from Somalia,Sudan,Nigeria, and maghrib..

index.php

Pakistani’s national database and registerstion authority will assist Somalia in registering its citizens, immigration services, and other e-Govt solutions; Amb Khadija Mohamed signed MOU for Somalia in Islamabad. Pakistan PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi witnessed the signing.

I would like to see more trade ships / F22P visiting Somalia more often
Pakistan/Somali Business coorporation wuld be great

Turkey is in Somalia a very smart move

Good idea Somalia is big country almost twice the size of Germany! IT has a potential

Back
Top Bottom