What's new

Solve A Riddle.

the $2 taken away by the sales man should not be added up to the 42$ since the 42$ includes the 2$ that they were cheated off.....which means that the tv actually costs 40$(that is 13.33333 per person) but were cheated 2$ by the sales man which makes it 42$ and 3 $ was returned to them.which makes it 45$

so that makes it up -the fault lies in adding to 2$ to the money that the friends spent when it already includes it

here is a very simple one. if someone has asked this before in this thread then my appologies in advance.

A rich man has two sons. When he dies, the sons read his will. The will says the sons must race their horses to a distant city and the LAST one's horse to get there gets the fortune. So the sons start racing as slow as possible to get the fortune. At nightfall they stop at an inn. They tell their problem to the innkeeper and in the morning the sons are racing as fast as they can to the city. What did the innkeeper tell them to do?

regards

here is a very simple one. if someone has asked this before in this thread then my appologies in advance.

A rich man has two sons. When he dies, the sons read his will. The will says the sons must race their horses to a distant city and the LAST one's horse to get there gets the fortune. So the sons start racing as slow as possible to get the fortune. At nightfall they stop at an inn. They tell their problem to the innkeeper and in the morning the sons are racing as fast as they can to the city. What did the innkeeper tell them to do?

regards
He told em to switch horses..... They racing fast now to make other's horse reach first. The condition was for the horse not the brother.

A Land owner has employed 12 Laborers to work in his fields,
One day while standing in the second floor window of his farm, he can only see 11 of them working but all 12 of them can see him. How. ?

Guys, seems you have missed this one earlier.

One is working on the other side of farm.

11 on one side --- Window --- 1 on the other side

and the land owner is facing 11.

Good effort guys, however not the answer.

The 12th guy is working behind a tree, the land lord is at an elevation point hence he is visible from ground level.

My turn ..

"There are many letters like 'E' & 'Z' (zee) when pronounced make the word 'easy'.
find 10 letter word that can be formulated in the same ,
using only 5 different letters ?"

I (EYE) C (SEE) U (YOU) T(TEA) B(BEE) P(PEA) Q(QUE)

Something like that. ?

like 2 letters make 4 letters word:

E Z = easy

find 5 letters that make 10 letters word ..

Back
Top Bottom