What's new

Soldiers in IOK Swapping Their Weapons With Those of Millitants

What are you on? China has USA economy by the balls? Are you a fanboy?

China needs USA consumer base, USA has half of dozen nations to shift manufacturing but China can't replace US and EU. That's why Chinese ditched you at FATF.

Again a word of caution, Chinese will ditch you even at expense of China India trade. They are businessman.

And speaking of unfairly comparing Pakistan with India based on population, how better you fare to other 200 million nations? Or do you consider yourself pioneer among Japan, Singapore, Turkey, Saudi, UAE etc.

The main reason why you Pakistanis fall face first in every competition with India is because you always see glass half empty.

Just one example, has China reached mars? No and it means China is ahead of us in time and not capability.

When given equal platform in USA, Indians are number 1 in household income while China comes at 40+ place.

Pakistan now a trillion dollar economy is a world top 25 economy(please check multiple online sources in your due time). so you making Pakistan sound like some stone age country that cant compete with others is ridiculous.

lol what nonsense is this.... USA can shift manufacturing to a dozen other countries ?? Why cant they then???, whats stopping them? Because the trade imbalance between China and USA is Americas biggest economic problem as mentioned by TRUMP:lol:
China has made the Pak China relationship clear many times, IRON BROTHERS. I dont need to repeat that

And please dont talk about FATF when China has been slapping India in the face regarding UNSC for the last 20 years. Slap after slap year after year whilst the whole world watches India get humiliated by China at every forum.

And the best thing is due to rise of Hindu terrorism in India the UNSC is far away from India as ever at this point in time. Blind stone pelters, dead cow herders, Love Jihad, rape capital of the world doesnt get you the UNSC unfortunately :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

lol what nonsense is this.... USA can shift manufacturing to a dozen other countries ?? Why cant they then???, whats stopping them? Because the trade imbalance between China and USA is Americas biggest economic problem as mentioned by TRUMP:lol:
China has made the Pak China relationship clear many times, IRON BROTHERS. I dont need to repeat that

And please dont talk about FATF when China has been slapping India in the face regarding UNSC for the last 20 years. Slap after slap year after year whilst the whole world watches India get humiliated by China at every forum.

And the best thing is due to rise of Hindu terrorism in India the UNSC is far away from India as ever at this point in time. Blind stone pelters, dead cow herders, Love Jihad, rape capital of the world doesnt get you the UNSC unfortunately :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yup, good luck convincing the world while your minorities are dwindling to 2% from 23% while being on FATF list being caught shielding Osama in PMA Abottabad. Not to mention economy worse than depression.

And China's UNSC seat has affected us so much that we are at number 5 in terms of GDP while being declared almost bankrupt in 90s.

THINK LOGICALLY AND RATIONALLY. No one is permanent enemy or friend in international relations. Infact we Indians are thankful to Chinese for attracting all west hostilities towards it and acting as shield to Indian growth.

So Indian soldiers do not trust on the weapons provided by IA.
India mahan hai, one is only country living in ancient times and delusions.

And i also know about how many Indias Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzen have added into their economy in the last 10 years.

Please dont chest thump and compare Indias and Pakistans financial situations, when you know Indias only real competition China slaps India in every field of life.
Only a moron compares a country of 220 million versus 1.5 billion Indians.
sorry mate no cheer leading here except facts that the worlds acknowledges.
I told him the truth which is dont chest thump comparing Pak and Ind economies when the world acknowledges that Indias only real competition economically is China as both countries are billion plus in population. And then you guys dont like it when we compare the economies of China and India as when the truth is spoken China beats India in every field of life.

Definitely we are far far behind China & we accept it. It will take at-least 40-50 years to even catch up to China at the present rate. But we definitely compare & compete with China when we look at our industries. We no where mention Pakistan, as a barometer in any field. You are no where a competition for us. Only because you started all the wars & terror in India, we keep a comparison of our defence with yours which is also no match.

You get so embarrassed & have to dig your face in shame if we show your aukaad, so you bring China as though it's your country & give this logic of population.

Kindly ask yourself with whom Pakistan can compare if you talk of population when you beat the China drum, Please. Can you compare yourself with Brazil who have similar population.

lol
China slaps India in every field of life, especially economically you are like Africa compared to Chinas economic might

they even have the US economy by the B@lls so what is a poor country like India infront of the might of China.

Pakistan is bigger than all the below countries by population.

You have 1.5 times more population than Russia, Mexico & Japan
You have 2.5 times more population than Germany
You have 3 times more population than France & Thailand
You have 4 times more population than S Korea
You have 6 times more population than Malaysia
You have 8 times more population than Australia
You have 10 times more population than Taiwan
You have 21 times more population than Sweden
You have 23 times more population than Switzerland
You have 25 times more population than Israel
You have 35 times more population than Singapore.

Is your economy bigger than any of these. I can put 100 names more if you want.

At-least China is still bigger than us. And we have grown keeping others interests, compared to China. We are far more principled & ethical. We don't do copyright violations, poaching, reverse engineering or stealing others technology. We value relationships more than that kind of growth & we are a democratic country. It has lot of bottle necks, when you have so many political parties who put obstruction & objection in implementing policies or doing things. China is crooked & unjust. It will sell anything & anybody for money. It's a fox in a sheep's clothing. China grew because of Russia's foolish support. Tomorrow if Russia goes against China, it's finished.

And regarding this continuous rant about Indian Tejas, Arjun - we don't claim them world's best. We are proud of doing it ourselves. Same goes with our Guns & many other equipment's. We are putting our efforts & improving from mistakes. We can't compare our tech with America, Russia, France, Germany or even Israel, because they have far lesser burdens & issues. Pakistan has also been one of the biggest hurdles for our progress. All those war money could have gone into education & research. But it's ok. We are proud of our achievement with all these hurdles & Pakistan is no where proportionately close, to compare.

So please stop taking solace in China's achievements to defend yourself. It's not your achievement. And India is ahead of China in Pharmaceuticals, IT, Job outsourcing, Space mission, launching valuable communication satellites. Indian bond market is known as one of the most liquid in Asia. India is transparent & known as one of the best countries in the world in the way the financial sector is managed.

India has surpassed China to secure the top position among 30 developing countries on the ease of doing business in the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI), as per 2017 report.

Last edited:
Definitely we are far far behind China & we accept it. It will take at-least 40-50 years to even catch up to China at the present rate. But we definitely compare & compete with China when we look at our industries. We no where mention Pakistan, as a barometer in any field. You are no where a competition for us. Only because you started all the wars & terror in India, we keep a comparison of our defence with yours which is also no match.

You get so embarrassed & have to dig your face in shame if we show your aukaad, so you bring China as though it's your country & give this logic of population.

Kindly ask yourself with whom Pakistan can compare if you talk of population when you beat the China drum, Please. Can you compare yourself with Brazil who have similar population.

At-least China is still bigger than us. And we have grown keeping others interests, compared to China. We are far more principled & ethical. We don't do copyright violations, poaching, reverse engineering or stealing others technology. We value relationships more than that kind of growth & we are a democratic country. It has lot of bottle necks, when you have so many political parties who put obstruction & objection in implementing policies or doing things. China is crooked & unjust. It will sell anything & anybody for money. It's a fox in a sheep's clothing. China grew because of Russia's foolish support. Tomorrow if Russia goes against China, it's finished.

And regarding this continuous rant about Indian Tejas, Arjun - we don't claim them world's best. We are proud of doing it ourselves. Same goes with our Guns & many other equipment's. We are putting our efforts & improving from mistakes. We can't compare our tech with America, Russia, France, Germany or even Israel, because they have far lesser burdens & issues. Pakistan has also been one of the biggest hurdles for our progress. All those war money could have gone into education & research. But it's ok. We are proud of our achievement with all these hurdles & Pakistan is no where proportionately close, to compare.

So please stop taking solace in China's achievements to defend yourself. It's not your achievement. And India is ahead of China in Pharmaceuticals, IT, Job outsourcing, Space mission, launching valuable communication satellites. Indian bond market is known as one of the most liquid in Asia. India is transparent & known as one of the best countries in the world in the way the financial sector is managed.

India has surpassed China to secure the top position among 30 developing countries on the ease of doing business in the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI), as per 2017 report.
sit back down you imbecile getting involved in a convo that had nothing to do with you, crying about your junk fighter tejas derailing the thread.

If 100s of countries are better off then Pakistan, Then why is Pakistan currently top 25 economy of the world

Yup, good luck convincing the world while your minorities are dwindling to 2% from 23% while being on FATF list being caught shielding Osama in PMA Abottabad. Not to mention economy worse than depression.

And China's UNSC seat has affected us so much that we are at number 5 in terms of GDP while being declared almost bankrupt in 90s.

THINK LOGICALLY AND RATIONALLY. No one is permanent enemy or friend in international relations. Infact we Indians are thankful to Chinese for attracting all west hostilities towards it and acting as shield to Indian growth.
Haha after getting slapped in your face about the economic facts you have to bring in OBL :omghaha::omghaha:
SO let me slap you on your Indian face again, ATLEAST OUR PM WASN'T BANNED FROM ENTERING US ON TERRORISM CHARGES FOR 12 YEARS LIKE MODI WAS THE HINDU TERRORIST. :nana:

Good day and let me know if you need more dose for today after getting humiliated yesterday.

Last edited:
More and more militants need to intervene in IOK so there's some hope for Indians to seize their weapons and live the dream of fighting a two front war.

Sure ,they need to intervene more and more for IA to do both weapon swapping as well as their body wrapping :D

Haha after getting slapped in your face about the economic facts you have to bring in OBL :omghaha::omghaha:
SO let me slap you on your Indian face again, ATLEAST OUR PM WASN'T BANNED FROM ENTERING US ON TERRORISM CHARGES FOR 12 YEARS LIKE MODI WAS THE HINDU TERRORIST. :nana:

Good day and let me know if you need more dose for today after getting humiliated yesterday.

This is what you posted

India has highest number of people living below poverty line compared to any country of the world: World Bank
https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html
Nope, Article was posted on October 2016
India accounted for the largest number of people living below international poverty line in 2013, the World Bank said.

Then you brought in China for self defense and yet again changed the goalpost by bringing numbers and size of India. Even then you did your best to ignore comparison with similar size nation of Pakistan..

This is your economics
Pakistan now a trillion dollar economy

Going by PPP, India is USD 11 T.

And this is your sense of reality

Again broad sweeping statements. Modi was a Chief Minister then, not a PM.

This is what you posted

India accounted for the largest number of people living below international poverty line in 2013, the World Bank said.

Then you brought in China for self defense and yet again changed the goalpost by bringing numbers and size of India. Even then you did your best to ignore comparison with similar size nation of Pakistan..

This is your economics

Going by PPP, India is USD 11 T.

And this is your sense of reality

Again broad sweeping statements. Modi was a Chief Minister then, not a PM.
Again India only competition is China and they slap you in every field and way of life possible.

Pakistan and India are not in competition as Indias is 7x times bigger and has the worlds largest population.

Pakistan holds its own being a top 25 world economy.

India when compared to China is living in the stone age.

Again India only competition is China and they slap you in every field and way of life possible.

Pakistan and India are not in competition as Indias is 7x times bigger and has the worlds largest population.

Pakistan holds its own being a top 25 world economy.

India when compared to China is living in the stone age.

India is bigger than Pakistan by 7 times. So our forex reserves should be 7 times bigger than Pakistan - Right, as per your claim. How come our forex reserves is 35 times bigger - if we compare the proportionate wealth.

Once again I mention countries smaller to Pakistan, not bigger or same - Russia, Mexico, Japan, Germany, France, Thailand, Britain, S Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel & Singapore are all smaller.

China slaps India in every field. My question again is, how hard will the slap of these smaller countries would be to Pakistan in every field, as they are smaller. China is bigger than India, so if we take your slap claim - it's still ok because they are bigger. But I am comparing yours to smaller not bigger - hope you get it. If you have a answer, you will answer to the point, if not you will beat around again to defend your frustration like always.

Do you have better technology & wealth than any of these countries? Are you more developed than them? Do you have better facilities & standard of life than them. Are they dependent on you or you are dependent on them. Leave India, Can you tell me your smartness, advancement or achievements, comparing any of these smaller countries? Any sector you are better than them - Energy, Education, Literacy, Healthcare, Transportation, Roads, Infrastructure, Industries, Technology, Tourism, Standard of living, Women rights, Political stability, International image, Internal peace, etc

Pakistan is bigger than Israel by 25 times. How much wealth do you have compared to them. Statistics show your forex reserves is 10 times smaller than Israel being 25 times bigger country. How

Pakistan is bigger than Singapore by 35 times. In which areas do you slap them. Your forex reserves should be 35 times bigger than them (according to your 7x times bigger logic). But even such a minute country's has 23 times bigger reserves than Pak. Do you want me to compare the life style or other areas of these countries with you.

You are far far worse than a very tiny country Singapore. So if India is in stone age imagine what age is Pakistan in, as you are far behind us in almost every field. I gave one statistic our forex reserves is 35 times bigger even though we are only 7 times bigger.

Kindly go do a reality check - Please, then bring such stupid logics. Most Pakistanis beat this drum of China everywhere, when you see how far we have left you behind in most areas to cover their shame & embarrassment. I again repeat China is bigger than us. All the country I mentioned is smaller than you. So Kindly apply the logic to yourself when you make claims or you will make a fool of yourself, because I speak with facts not fake or blank claims. And we don't need to take other countries to defend us.

I can also mention our achievements in the world where we are ranked in the top 10 achievers, even above China in many areas. Pakistan has nothing as achievement to feel proud of, being the 6th largest country by population. If you have some self respect & shame you won’t bring China to defend yourself after this.

Last edited:

More like 6.3x . The ratio will fall below 6 in the next 8-10 yrs.

India is bigger than Pakistan by 7 times. So our forex reserves should be 7 times bigger than Pakistan - Right, as per your claim. How come our forex reserves is 35 times bigger - if we compare the proportionate wealth.

Once again I mention countries smaller to Pakistan, not bigger or same - Russia, Mexico, Japan, Germany, France, Thailand, Britain, S Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel & Singapore are all smaller.

China slaps India in every field. My question again is, how hard will the slap of these smaller countries would be to Pakistan in every field, as they are smaller. China is bigger than India, so if we take your slap claim - it's still ok because they are bigger. But I am comparing yours to smaller not bigger - hope you get it. If you have a answer, you will answer to the point, if not you will beat around again to defend your frustration like always.

Do you have better technology & wealth than any of these countries? Are you more developed than them? Do you have better facilities & standard of life than them. Are they dependent on you or you are dependent on them. Leave India, Can you tell me your smartness, advancement or achievements, comparing any of these smaller countries? Any sector you are better than them - Energy, Education, Literacy, Healthcare, Transportation, Roads, Infrastructure, Industries, Technology, Tourism, Standard of living, Women rights, Political stability, International image, Internal peace, etc

Pakistan is bigger than Israel by 25 times. How much wealth do you have compared to them. Statistics show your forex reserves is 10 times smaller than Israel being 25 times bigger country. How

Pakistan is bigger than Singapore by 35 times. In which areas do you slap them. Your forex reserves should be 35 times bigger than them (according to your 7x times bigger logic). But even such a minute country's has 23 times bigger reserves than Pak. Do you want me to compare the life style or other areas of these countries with you.

You are far far worse than a very tiny country Singapore. So if India is in stone age imagine what age is Pakistan in, as you are far behind us in almost every field. I gave one statistic our forex reserves is 35 times bigger even though we are only 7 times bigger.

Kindly go do a reality check - Please, then bring such stupid logics. Most Pakistanis beat this drum of China everywhere, when you see how far we have left you behind in most areas to cover their shame & embarrassment. I again repeat China is bigger than us. All the country I mentioned is smaller than you. So Kindly apply the logic to yourself when you make claims or you will make a fool of yourself, because I speak with facts not fake or blank claims. And we don't need to take other countries to defend us.

I can also mention our achievements in the world where we are ranked in the top 10 achievers, even above China in many areas. Pakistan has nothing as achievement to feel proud of, being the 6th largest country by population. If you have some self respect & shame you won’t bring China to defend yourself after this.
Must be hard for you to get humiliated at every forum by the China - India comparison hence why i see the frustration.
China slaps India in every field in the world.

You have shown yourself to be pretty retarded so I'll keep this short.

Most of Pakistan's Hindus were in East Pakistan. When Bangladesh left, so did they. So drop in minority percentage is normal.

Btw, we just appointed a Dalit Hindu woman to our Senate.

Wonder how many poor Dalits were killed in India in the last hour even.

...You get so embarrassed & have to dig your face in shame if we show your aukaad, so you bring China as though it's your country...

Above mentioned line in your post should be enough to puncture the inflated egos of these self-styled Pakistani trolls, but these numbnuts seem to have a thick hide impenetrable to constructive criticism.

You have shown yourself to be pretty retarded so I'll keep this short.

Most of Pakistan's Hindus were in East Pakistan. When Bangladesh left, so did they. So drop in minority percentage is normal.

Btw, we just appointed a Dalit Hindu woman to our Senate.

Wonder how many poor Dalits were killed in India in the last hour even.

One dalit woman v/s Muslim and dalit president, COAS etc in India.

And next time, do provide claim of your source before blabbering BS. No wonder you hid Osama and end up on FATF list.

No words out of Pakistan has any legitimacy if weren't proven true by western media.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom