What's new

social media justice party campaigns against chief justice of Pakistan :D

PTI has cheapened Pakistani politics, but I never imagined that rot went this deep.

Don't get me started on who has cheapened Pakistani politics.

From Lifafa journalism to changa mana siasat to character assassination of Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto to attacking the Supreme court. Nobody comes close to PML-N!

Don't get me started on who has cheapened Pakistani politics.

From Lifafa journalism to changa mana siasat to character assassination of Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto to attacking the Supreme court. Nobody comes close to PML-N!

nwmrnp.jpg
:D

Without Emotional people are Just Zombies ... going in any direction without a reason . ..

actully its a noora mind set, which often come in to play?
like rewarding LAPTOPS, or poor backrey owner, beaten up by whom for what?
that noora mind set, means any body going to opposite direction of them, is not humman. or muslim, or in some casses, undemocratic!
even though this noora mind set, allways been found attacking, SC itself?
just ask any noora supporter, why did they attacked the SC, then look in his eyes, & you ill find the unspoken hate against you?
all this was described as nooora-logy!

The good thing is that PTI is not a target killer / money launderer party. It is popular and stands on principles.

Imran's stand is clear and he is standing by it. All power to him. Whereas CJ has lost a lot of credibility.

And MQM fanboys defending CJ? Lol I mean can you guys be more ridiculous than this? Remember May 12, 2007? April 9, 2008? Anyone? Is there an MQM target killer here who can answer this?

PTI is not a social media party as it was deemed before May 11. Its a number 2 party in Pakistan. It has severely burnt the back end of MQM as well.

actully its a noora mind set, which often come in to play?
like rewarding LAPTOPS, or poor backrey owner, beaten up by whom for what?
that noora mind set, means any body going to opposite direction of them, is not humman. or muslim, or in some casses, undemocratic!
even though this noora mind set, allways been found attacking, SC itself?
just ask any noora supporter, why did they attacked the SC, then look in his eyes, & you ill find the unspoken hate against you?
all this was described as nooora-logy!

noora-logy. Epic. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I thought in a democracy people are free to criticize the judiciary?

The good thing is that PTI is not a target killer / money launderer party. It is popular and stands on principles.

Imran's stand is clear and he is standing by it. All power to him. Whereas CJ has lost a lot of credibility.

And MQM fanboys defending CJ? Lol I mean can you guys be more ridiculous than this? Remember May 12, 2007? April 9, 2008? Anyone? Is there an MQM target killer here who can answer this?

PTI is not a social media party as it was deemed before May 11. Its a number 2 party in Pakistan. It has severely burnt the back end of MQM as well.

Plz clear in your mind at first place that PTI is not a 2nd largest party of Pakistan ... Second thing is this that there are almost difference of 100 seats between PMLN & PTI :P

Come at his stance ... I admit he is an angel & holiest cow of Pakistan ... Then isn't this his responsibility that he should have stopped his followers to using bad language against CJ ... As MQM had done immediately ...........

I thought in a democracy people are free to criticize the judiciary?

Free to criticizing not giving names .........

Plz clear in your mind at first place that PTI is not a 2nd largest party of Pakistan ... Second thing is this that there are almost difference of 100 seats between PMLN & PTI :P

Come at his stance ... I admit he is an angel & holiest cow of Pakistan ... Then isn't this his responsibility that he should have stopped his followers to using bad language against CJ ... As MQM had done immediately ...........

ee5ba8558ed0dbe12bb1ecb8e9cfb539.jpg

special messsge!
dear robin!
its been our national intersts to go against CIA sponsored & backed CJ!
& if imran khan is doing it, surly he has a game plan from angels, what ever you said is reality, no arguments about that!
but plz check your gadgets, to prepare for dedicated war against NOORA-LEAGUE & NOORA JUSTICE?

somebody broke batman's leg?

masti?
kar loo beta, bt humari masti tu bardasht nahi kar saktey tum, phir agency agency kar key rotey phiro gey?;):lol:
jaoo ajj kaal tu altaf bhai bhi, AMIR bhai ko slam kartey hien, poch lo tu maney?:rofl:

As far as my very limited knowledge of democracy is concerned "name calling" is by no means a crime and in any case why is the judiciary so holier than thou?

The way PA did it with Musharraf? :coffee:
Ssssh fauj's tattus rule this forum........fauj will start a civil war in Pakistan to save their ex-defamer.

As far as my very limited knowledge of democracy is concerned "name calling" is by no means a crime and in any case why is the judiciary so holier than thou?
Just call Imran Khan a name and you'll see for yourself :P

Ssssh fauj's tattus rule this forum........fauj will start a civil war in Pakistan to save their ex-defamer.

Just call Imran Khan a name and you'll see for yourself :P

Thats not the point and I am not an IK "fan boy" though I do like him on a personal level, the point is people should be free to criticize political and public figures and God knows these figures in Pakistan can do with bringing down a few pegs!

Thats not the point and I am not an IK "fan boy" though I do like him on a personal level, the point is people should be free to criticize political and public figures and God knows these figures in Pakistan can do with bringing down a few pegs!
Criticism is one thing, personal attacks is altogather another, and PTI fans seems to have assumed both as the same. One's freedom of speech ends at the personal domain of another. People don't realize that.

Holy Alliance between Pakistan Army, Supreme Court, Media and PMLN,
A blast From the Past.
A movie that we have seen in early 90's.

Back
Top Bottom