What's new

So You Think You're Stupid?

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

• redball3.gif
      Question: If you could live forever, would you, and why?
      Answer:"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
      - Miss Alabama, in the 1994 Miss USA pageant

• redball3.gif
      "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean ... I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

• - Mariah Carey

• redball3.gif
      "Smoking kills. If you are killed, you've lost a very important part of your life"

• - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

• redball3.gif
      "That low-down scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it."

• - A congressional candidate in Texas

• redball3.gif
      "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."

• - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, D.C.
      redball3.gif
      "Capital punishment is our society's recognition of the sanctity of human life."
      - Orrin Hatch, Republican Senator from Utah

redball3.gif
      "I have opinions, strong ones, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with them."
      - George Bush

redball3.gif
      "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
      - Charles de Gaulle

• redball3.gif
      "We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
      - Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks

• redball3.gif
      Courtesy of Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle:
      • "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

- at a fund-raising event for the United Negro College Fund. (He was attempting to quote the UNCF tagline: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste.")

• "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

• "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

• "The global importance of the Middle East is that it keeps the Far East and the Near East from encroaching on each other."

• "It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

• "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."

• "Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

• "For NASA, space is still a high priority."

• "I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican."

• "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice-president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

• "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

• "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

• "People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."

• "I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."

• "It isn't pollution that is harming the environment, it is the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
      • "I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy. But that could change."

• "Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."

• "Let me tell you something. As we were walking around in the store, Marilyn and I were just really impressed by all the novelties and the different types of little things that you could get for Christmas. And all the people that would help you, they were dressed up in things that said `I believe in Santa Claus'. And the only thing that I could think is that I believe in George Bush."

• "I was known as the chief grave robber of my state."

• "I've heard people say that [I have a short attention span]. I don't feel I do, because when I'm interested in something I'll stay in focus as long as it is necessary... If you get off on something I'm not very interested in, it's very easy for me to block it out. It's easy for me to block things out."

• "The [Democrats] talked about putting people first. Well, they put people first unless you happen to be a spotted owl or a giant garter snake or some other endangered species and then that seems to have priority. Obviously, you take the bald eagle and things of that sort, of course you're going to make sure that they are saved and that they can live and you're going to take every precaution that you can. But others -- we just need a little flexibility."

• "My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will never, never surrender to what is right."

• "Unfortunately, the people of Louisiana are not racists."

• "If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."

Last edited:

• redball3.gif
      ACTUAL ANSWERS GIVEN BY CONTESTANTS ON THE GAME SHOW 'FAMILY FEUD'
    • Name something a blind person might use - A sword
    • Name a song with moon in the title - Blue suede moon
    • Name a dangerous race - The Arabs
    • Name something red - My cardigan
    • A number you have to memorize - 7
    • Something you put on walls - Roofs
    • Something in the garden that's green - Shed
    • Something that flies that doesn't have an engine - A bicycle with wings
    • Something you might be allergic to - Skiing
    • Name a famous bridge - The bridge over troubled waters
    • Something a cat does - Goes to the toilet
    • Something you do in the bathroom - Decorate
    • A sign of the zodiac - April
    • Something with a hole in it - Window
    • A non living object with legs - Plant
    • A domestic animal - Leopard
    • A part of the body beginning with 'N' - Knee
    • Month in which pregnancy begins to show - November

There are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld

WTF??? :o:

There are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld

He is actually right.

Donald Rumsfeld

read it slowly with some (,) :P

@All members : your contribution is welcomed.

Donald Rumsfeld

As someone else mentioned, that isn't stupid. Ol' Rummy was fairly bright.

The quotes may be idiocy, but some appear to be poor verbal communication skills. Although beauty pageant queens and popular music stars have never known for being brilliant. :P

I gave birth to a baby I'm not sure is mine?

He looks just like his dad and I'm worried his dad cheated on me and the baby might be hers. If the baby that I have birth to isn't mine I sill don't want to give him to the mom if the baby's dad did cheat and the baby might be hers.what can I do?

1 of the replies: Exactly how would a baby get from her womb to yours in order to be born? Please don't try to answer that

:rofl:

"A rocket will never be able to leave the Earth's atmosphere."
-/The New York Times, January 13, 1920. The Times offered a
retraction on July 17, 1969, as
Apollo 11 was on its way to the
moon./

/"We don't like their sound, and
guitar music is on the way out." –
Decca Recording Company on
declining to sign the Beatles, 1962/

/"Reagan doesn't have that
presidential look." – United Artists
executive after rejecting Reagan as
lead in the 1964 film The Best Man/

I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love. - Mitt Romney

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again. - Barbara Boxer, Senator

I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that. - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President

We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe. - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President

It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago. - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President

Back
Top Bottom