What's new

So why has Tehran been silent on Gaza?

^so what's your question again ?

I'm not saying the Palestinian people don't have a legit cause to fight for, they do ! and read back.. I said that hamas fighters fought well on the ground. but launching these lousy rockets with the express aim of killing Israeli civvies = terrorism, they will never ever win a military battle against IDF.. Israel are a nuclear power for god's sake, and they have the US backing them all the way..

Hamas don't even have any backing from any arab neighbours, how long can they keep poking the bear in the eye ? they should stop/reform their psycho racist terror doctrine and then try to move forward. or just wait and watch, soon their rocket stores will run out and nobody will step in to replenish it.. specially not Iran ! who have bigger goals to achieve and bigger problems to address in the region, no way they will get in a direct confrontation with Israel at this stage over a terrorist group like Hamas..

this is the their last battle, hamas will be finished if they wont stop here

again, the IDF shooting innocents, bombing children/UN shelters etc is disgusting and they must be held responsible and tried and those officers found guilty must be punished under international law but hamas need to tap out now..

it's just not a war they can ever win anyway, they have no backers (only fake empty rhetoric)

or you tell me, who will resupply their rockets now ?

I have to agree with you on this. It sometimes amazes me how some muslims countries can be. Hamas due to its blind religious indoctrination, decided to side with the Islamists terrorists in Syria instead of those who have been supporting it both materially, militarily and financially(i.e Iran and Syria). Syria even served as a refuge for Hamas leaders and Iran and Syria were the main backers/supporters of Hamas for decades despite our governments in the west/U.S/Israel complains/sanctions against this support. I was shocked when i heard Hamas allied/publicly supported the wahabists/islamists in Syria and now Iraq instead of its main moderate backers Iran and Syria.
However im not really surprised, since i know how some muslims can be blinded by religion/sects, the Shia/Sunni bullshit. So it makes perfect sense seeing Iran and syria regime are mainly Shias, so Hamas was supporting their 'Sunni' terrorists brethren from shias massacres.:lol: As i always said: Religion can sure be the opium of the masses.:agree:
it makes some people act irrationally.:disagree:
personally if i was Iran i will simply let this so called Hamas burn in hell and let Israel and their hidden brother Saudi Arabia/Egypt deal with them.:agree: However i understand this is politics, so Iran might still support them for thier own interests as well.:cheers:
That is plagiat, it is Karl Marx who has said that!!!
And please do not swallow raw what the media says.
Iran is sending medical aid, and has asked Egypt to allow wounded Palestinians to go to Iran's hospitals. this is the minimum of what could be done.
In the latest Iranian news, some Iranians are willing to enter the fight in Gaza and waiting for a permission.

Last edited:
That is plagiat, it is Karl Marx who has said that!!!
And please do not swallow raw what the media says.
Iran is sending medical aid, the and has asked Egypt to allow wounded Palestinians to go to Iran's hospitals. this is the minimum of what could be done.
In the latest Iranian news, some Iranians are willing to enter the fight in Gaza and waiting for a permission.

yeah sorry i meant to say as i have said before in my previous comments on here regarding similar topics, i always quoted Karl marx on this. thanks for the correction bro.:cheers:

Lol no.. I'm a Bangladeshi. Posted this article motivated from sheer academic interest on world affairs.
Really? I could have sworn you are indian.
On topic......
Everyone in Arab world it seems has bigger fish to fry.A small fish like Palestine has nothing to offer in return exempt from praise and pryar.
If Gaza was rich in oil or other mineral, it would have been a different scenario.
Despite no friends from any Arab countries to support them to their journey towards freedom,Hama's seems quite capable to run a strong organization.
Hats off to them,eventually they will be destroyed like ants by Israel, but I will tell people that I know about a race who fought for freedom and their motherland, when their own kind was against them,in some cases even helped Israel to destroy them .
By keeping mum.

^so what's your question again ?

I'm not saying the Palestinian people don't have a legit cause to fight for, they do ! and read back.. I said that hamas fighters fought well on the ground. but launching these lousy rockets with the express aim of killing Israeli civvies = terrorism, they will never ever win a military battle against IDF.. Israel are a nuclear power for god's sake, and they have the US backing them all the way..

Hamas don't even have any backing from any arab neighbours, how long can they keep poking the bear in the eye ? they should stop/reform their psycho racist terror doctrine and then try to move forward. or just wait and watch, soon their rocket stores will run out and nobody will step in to replenish it.. specially not Iran ! who have bigger goals to achieve and bigger problems to address in the region, no way they will get in a direct confrontation with Israel at this stage over a terrorist group like Hamas..

this is the their last battle, hamas will be finished if they wont stop here

again, the IDF shooting innocents, bombing children/UN shelters etc is disgusting and they must be held responsible and tried and those officers found guilty must be punished under international law but hamas need to tap out now..

it's just not a war they can ever win anyway, they have no backers (only fake empty rhetoric)

or you tell me, who will resupply their rockets now ?
Hamas is but another resistance group in the Palestinian long struggle against occupation and oppression. They represent Gaza, And one thing is for sure, they won't go, since it is the will of two million Palestinians living in Gaza. They won't be defeated either.
Usrael is upsetting more world new generations, that sees it as an apartheid state, and thus an illegitimate one.
Some people might side with Usrael, but at least 90% of the world population is against its acts, regardless of the almost "fireworks home made rockets" that Hamas is supposed to terrorize Usrael with. Everyone knows who is terrorizing whom.

Really? I could have sworn you are indian.
On topic......
Everyone in Arab world it seems has bigger fish to fry.A small fish like Palestine has nothing to offer in return exempt from praise and pryar.
If Gaza was rich in oil or other mineral, it would have been a different scenario.
Despite no friends from any Arab countries to support them to their journey towards freedom,Hama's seems quite capable to run a strong organization.
Hats off to them,eventually they will be destroyed like ants by Israel, but I will tell people that I know about a race who fought for freedom and their motherland, when their own kind was against them,in some cases even helped Israel to destroy them .
By keeping mum.

They won't be destroyed, Hamas is almost two million strong, they will survive till their independence and will tell their children and grand children about it. I'll tell you why I think so; all the previous Palestinian secular resistance organizations have failed to achieve anything through resistance fighting or diplomacy, Since Usrael is not after peace with them, its objectives are clear and full of arrogance, they are not willing to give anything to the Palestinians, but to grab more land, it is in their Zionist declarations on which their whole system of statehood is based.
This is the first time that an Islamic Organization has taken the reigns of the Palestinian resistance, meaning that the Palestinians themselves know that their faith in God should be bigger than the odds they face, for this I salute them. So with such a faith they know they will emerge victorious whatever the sacrifices are.

seriously !!! wtf ???

this thread is totally wrong !

let me assure you guys i live in iran and there is no politician ( i repeat ) no politician inside iran left silent about ISRAELI crimes . even president hassan rouhani participated in anti ISRAELI crimes protests . and you say iran is silent?? :crazy:

13920511150810293924173.jpg

24043_496.jpg

better to ask why some ME muslim countries are silent ? even US with all those human rights claims ?
attacking and bombing UN schools , hospitals or killing children has no excuse.

32935063349083193630.jpg

Last edited:
The Gulf Arabs are cowards and they are controlled and scared of America and it's allies.
And isn't it Iran supplying the Hamas with rockets?

The Gulf Arabs are cowards and they are controlled and scared of America and it's allies.
And isn't it Iran supplying the Hamas with rockets?

Gulf Arabs not just afraid, but also supportive.

Not that much anymore, Hamas-Hezbollah/Iran relations aren't normalized again yet. During the past 3 years they weren't good. Hamas was mostly building on its own and black market. Some people are saying it will change after this and we are seeing some signs of that kind of talk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom