What's new

So why has Tehran been silent on Gaza?

@Hazzy997 Except the part where the author mentions of Iran's forwarding a proposal via the Swiss embassy in Tehran, in the year 2003, for an improved relation with the USA, and its alleged content- the article on foreignaffairs links all relevant info. I'd have liked to verify this one. As to your 'allegation' of an intention to flame- I wanted to avoid this and tried my best by omitting part of the title in the thread header.

You're a retard, IS has nothing to do with the I/P conflict or Hamas. Hamas doesn't need to do anything, Israel attacked you clueless rabid Indian dog. After a whole month of information being posted on this thread you keep repeating the same stupid things. You're a liar and don't support the Palestinian cause. Hamas does have ties with Iran. It's very clear why Egypt/Saudi Arabia won't back any Arabs besides the stooges for Israel/US. You have zero knowledge on regional politics so shut up.

Watch this:
lol I'll just ignore the attempted personal insults and ask you again..

who in the entire middle east (arab/persian/whathaveyou) is supporting Hamas ?

noone, right ?

because Hamas are resorting to terrorist tactics against the Israeli general population because Hamas/al qassam are terrorist ISIS scum sympathizers and have no friends left in the region.. nobody is coming to their help, not one single government....

whole world wants hamas terror gone so things can move forward

meanwhile you can keep calling people names on this forum and elsewhere, have fun with your peashooter

I'm inclined to dismiss the mullah outrage in Iran as hyperbole and empty political rhetoric, or are you guys seriously willing to jeopardize a nuke deal with the US to arm a futile resistance in the West Bank ? o_O

[Hamas is politically isolated and have no backers (apart from ISIS scum) in the region, may they be wiped clean off the landscape when their rockets run out.. good riddance terrorists

so tell me then, who is backing them ? Egypt ? no
Sauds ? nope
Jordan ? no
Iran/Syria ? not anymore, nope

ISIS ? lol, yeah.. ISIS will save Gaza :woot:

no no & no everywhere.. best of luck

btw, I support the Palestinian cause, but hamas need to go (or reform).. there is no other way, NOBODY will help you, nobody is helping you

Now according to you IS backs Hamas? And you support Palestinian cause minus Hamas? Just in case you are ignorant of the state of affairs there- it's like supporting a soccer team while suggesting sending off its strikers.

@Hazzy997 Except the part where the author mentions of Iran's forwarding a proposal via the Swiss embassy in Tehran, in the year 2003, for an improved relation with the USA, and its alleged content- the article on foreignaffairs links all relevant info. I'd have liked to verify this one. As to your 'allegation' of an intention to flame- I wanted to avoid this and tried my best by omitting part of the title in the thread header.

Are you Indian? Because some Indians here are very pro-Israel and try displaying narratives to support Israel's wars against the Palestinians. If this wasn't your intent then I apologize, but I'm used to many Indians doing that and as you saw in this thread we already have someone doing so and blaming Palestinians.

Not all Indians are like him.

Now according to you IS backs Hamas? And you support Palestinian cause minus Hamas? Just in case you are ignorant of the state of affairs there- it's like supporting a soccer team while suggesting sending off its strikers.

This guy is making stuff up right and left. I wonder where he gets his information from.

Are you Indian? Because some Indians here are very pro-Israel and try displaying narratives to support Israel's wars against the Palestinians. If this wasn't your intent then I apologize, but I'm used to many Indians doing that and as you saw in this thread we already have someone doing so and blaming Palestinians.

Not all Indians are like him.

This guy is making stuff up right and left. I wonder where he gets his information from.

Lol no.. I'm a Bangladeshi. Posted this article motivated from sheer academic interest on world affairs.

heh :D

nice try :D

why is iran silent ? R U Fvking kidding my face ? the only muslim country which is actually doing sth on the ground (except financial and political support) is iran :lol:

let me tell u a very popular folk story :

one day a bald man goes to a mullah and say : what should i do ? ppl mock me and whoever sees me on street they immediately shout "hey baldy :D "

mullah tells him to do an interesting thing :

he tells the poor guy to shout "hey baldy" to whomever passes by before they even get the chance to speak .

this way they shut up in surprise :lol:

thats whats in this article :lol: MERE BS .

hamas and iran have improved relations significantly and as GEN. soleimani mentioned earlier , iran will arm the shyte out of all palestinian fractions so that the writers of such articles burn like hell in the ar$e section :lol: :lol:

==================

wouldnt be surprised to see the next article from this beyatch with this title :

"why did iran dump hezbollah" :lol: :lol: :D holy moly :D

eh, sorry I didn't get that ? :what:

anyway, none of the regional governments support Hamas because of their rocket attacks on Israeli civilians (a terrorist act)

I don't know about the IS position on Hamas tbh, but I'm guessing they support Hamas after they took sides in the fight against Assad ?

all Hamas have is online outrage on social networks etc

what does Palestine expect from Iran?
more rhetoric??

more rhetoric??
hamas delusional terrorists have held the Palestine people hostage for way too long
more rhetoric??
and that's exactly what it is, nobody, especially not Iran are going to replenish their rockets and other terror infrastructure

hamas picked sides in the bigger sectarian conflict in the region and picked the wrong side, muslim brotherhood/al qaeda/ISIS etc .. oops :lol:

Iran don't want to help them, a nuke deal is what will take their country forward

Saudi don't want to help them

Egypt won't support terrorists

Jordan won't intervene either.. Hamas have no one

and soon their local support will evaporate and then it's game over :)

I'd like to add that Israel bombing UN schools etc is disgusting and their field commanders should be tried for war crimes.. still, hamas are terrorists and this is their last battle, they have no chance vs IDF, zero... if they're smart, their al qassam fighters will soon quit en masse and maybe join a legit movement

? lend me some of the stuff that u smoke .
u r higher than the highest human being ever
ok, let's see you arm the west bank then and say goodbye to any nuke deal with the US

all fake mullah outrage coming from Iran atm, you have bigger problems in Iraq/Syria and greater goals(nuke deal) than supporting a lost cause terror organization and throw it all away

here, have a toke anyway :drag:

eh, sorry I didn't get that ? :what:

anyway, none of the regional governments support Hamas because of their rocket attacks on Israeli civilians (a terrorist act)

I don't know about the IS position on Hamas tbh, but I'm guessing they support Hamas after they took sides in the fight against Assad ?

all Hamas have is online outrage on social networks etc
Let me ask you a question, let us say that out of the blue some one is shelling your neighborhood for some reasons of him, some of your dearest friends and family members are killed in front of your eyes, your own house is destroyed, and it happens that you have been lucky enough to have survived it and you have a weapon in hiding somewhere, won't you be seeking revenge and going after him? Take a look at what happens in India when one person belonging to to a sect or a group is killed for a true or false reason, usually they go out for a massacre revenge.
In the case of the Palestinians of Gaza they have elected Hamas as their political leaders, meaning that Hamas is legitimate by international law, they have a combatant's wing, not a military wing in military terms. So what they are doing is merely a show of their resistance to an occupying force that kills their dear ones on a daily basis, be it in these time to time offensives or on a years long basis.
Besides all of this, Palestinian resistance fighters were there since the beginning of this conflict, Fatah had a military wing, FPLP had one and all other Palestinian fractions had one. The Usraelis were saying this one should go, he is a terrorist, than the next one, up till now with Hamas. The Palestinians on the other hand know the hidden Agenda of their enemies, that calls for nothing less than getting rid of them by forcing them to give up their lands, by all means and pressure tactics , be it "peacefully"(disarmed) or by fighting and dying. The Palestinians have decided long ago that the only option they have is to fight and try diplomacy (more of a truce to the fightings than any concrete and sound approach from Usraeli's side).
Palestinians having chosen this path of resistance know the consequences for the short term and the sufferings to endure and that in the long term they will emerge victorious and liberate their land, as it has been proven with other more powerfull and mightier colonists.

Last edited:
One also should call the unprovoked aerial bombardments and shelling of civilians in Gaza a terrorist act. remember that the bombardments started after a criminal act was committed in some Usraeli illegal settlement, it could also have been a between Usraelis criminal act, since The Usraelis are crime prone worldwide and have tentacles in the major criminal organizations of the world. There was no evidence of Hamas involvement in it as the Usraeli police chief stated (too little too late) 3 weeks after the beginning of this new invasion or onslaught on Gaza's civilian population.

Iran is silent because Hamas betrayed Iran and joined the muslim brotherhood scumbags when it came to the wahabbi terrorists in Syria.

I have to agree with you on this. It sometimes amazes me how some muslims countries can be. Hamas due to its blind religious indoctrination, decided to side with the Islamists terrorists in Syria instead of those who have been supporting it both materially, militarily and financially(i.e Iran and Syria). Syria even served as a refuge for Hamas leaders and Iran and Syria were the main backers/supporters of Hamas for decades despite our governments in the west/U.S/Israel complains/sanctions against this support. I was shocked when i heard Hamas allied/publicly supported the wahabists/islamists in Syria and now Iraq instead of its main moderate backers Iran and Syria.
However im not really surprised, since i know how some muslims can be blinded by religion/sects, the Shia/Sunni bullshit. So it makes perfect sense seeing Iran and syria regime are mainly Shias, so Hamas was supporting their 'Sunni' terrorists brethren from shias massacres.:lol: As i always said: Religion can sure be the opium of the masses.:agree:
it makes some people act irrationally.:disagree:
personally if i was Iran i will simply let this so called Hamas burn in hell and let Israel and their hidden brother Saudi Arabia/Egypt deal with them.:agree: However i understand this is politics, so Iran might still support them for thier own interests as well.:cheers:

u know whats rhetoric ?

30 yrs of threat to use military action against IRAN by u.s. :lol:

the jokes on u

? lend me some of the stuff that u smoke .

u r higher than the highest human being ever

really now?
30 years of threats from U.S?
we don't see Iran as a threat.
death to america amirite

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom