What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

Everyone does that or are you telling me that none of you have ever taken a principled stance on anything other than for 'professional' reasons whatever that means !

I've explained this to you, your country prevents Hamas from having any relations with Pakistan for any diplomatic support.

As Hamas does with Iran, expresses support towards Iran and thanks them for their support.

For ordinary people they aren't educated on the Pakistani Indian conflict of Kashmir.

Also, it is true, Hamas has more enemies than you think. Only people's recently who's diplomatic support actually meant something is Turkey, Iran, and Egypt during the MB period.

As for the rest they mostly hate us.

Tauba! First answer me at least on the Iraq war question:D

How would I know - I just mentioned it ! :ashamed:

No seriously many Palestinians are reported to have supported Iraq in Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait - Even Arafat is reported to have done so verbally but that resulted in a back-lash against the Palestinians living in Kuwait & then Abbas apologized or something later on for that - How true is that & how much is exaggerated isn't something I bothered to read !

What I was bothered about is how they can have an Opinion on that & on a myriad other things & for a People that talk about fighting a humanitarian issue they never once voiced their support on any platform whether as a human right's group or as their Leaders or a single protest by the people for my women who were raped in Kashmir, my children who were made orphans & my brothers in Kashmir who have yet to be heard off ?

And Abbas comes to Pakistan & says that both India & Pakistan are their friends & that the Kashmir Issue is an internal problem between the two & many others have taken a similar stance in the past - Is this what I'm worth to them ? That they can take a position on something as huge as the Invasion of a Country but can't even make a veiled reference in support of me & my people ?

I've explained this to you, your country prevents Hamas from having any relations with Pakistan for any diplomatic support.

As Hamas does with Iran, expresses support towards Iran and thanks them for their support.

For ordinary people they aren't educated on the Pakistani Indian conflict of Kashmir.

Also, it is true, Hamas has more enemies than you think. Only people's recently who's diplomatic support actually meant something is Turkey, Iran, and Egypt during the MB period.

As for the rest they mostly hate us.

Its not just Hammas & I don't think that Hamas is blocked by Pakistan or otherwise because a few months ago I saw an Interview of some guy from Hamas being interviewed here in Pakistan because he was here on a visit - He looked a little like a pinkish guy who had vertigo or something !

Then you automatically assumed that i don't like a particular group of people. I would dislike any and everyone who treats others horribly just because they themselves happen to be in a position of advantage.

I automatically assumed nothing of the kind! I was however wondering if this was the case or not. Which is why I asked you the question in the first place. Very politely I may add. You answered the question, thank you. Oh, and For the record, I feel the same way as you regarding issues of oppression. No matter where in the world it may be happening.

Last edited:

No seriously many Palestinians are reported to have supported Iraq in Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait - Even Arafat is reported to have done so verbally but that resulted in a back-lash against the Palestinians living in Kuwait & then Abbas apologized or something later on for that - How true is that & how much is exaggerated isn't something I bothered to read !

What I was bothered about is how they can have an Opinion on that & on a myriad other things & for a People that talk about fighting a humanitarian issue they never once voiced their support on any platform whether as a human right's group or as their Leaders or a single protest by the people for my women who were raped in Kashmir, my children who were made orphans & my brothers in Kashmir who have yet to be heard off ?

And Abbas comes to Pakistan & says that both India & Pakistan are their friends & that the Kashmir Issue is an internal problem between the two & many others have taken a similar stance in the past - Is this what I'm worth to them ? That they can take a position on something as huge as the Invasion of a Country but can't even make a veiled reference in support of me & my people ?

Its not just Hammas & I don't think that Hamas is blocked by Pakistan or otherwise because a few months ago I saw an Interview of some guy from Hamas being interviewed here in Pakistan because he was here on a visit - He looked a little like a pinkish guy who had vertigo or something !

I went over Fatah with you, there's a secular nationalist camp and an Islamist camp. You know well where I fall. And yes, they are prevented from having a relationship.

Aww your Kashmiri ego is badly damaged :wub: I agree with the last point you raised i was slightly disappointed too when Mahmoud Abbas gave that statement while visiting Pakistan but like i said they are mere stooges they are protecting their own interests and by that i am not even referring to Palestinian interests. If they are least bothered about their own people i won't expect them to even verbally support an issue like Kashmir which would require a lot of guts.

I went over Fatah with you, there's a secular nationalist camp and an Islamist camp. You know well where I fall. And yes, they are prevented from having a relationship.

There is nothing Islamist or Secularist that I'm talking about - Its reciprocity !

Was our support throughout the years, however more or less, so worthless that none of your Leaders, or your Civil Society Members that I know of or the common Palestinians living in Palestine or as part of the Diaspora considered that there is a country that goes by the name of Pakistan, there is a region thats called Kashmir & hey I dunno maybe saying the occasional good thing about them 'Our Brothers....Our Friends' on a single issue of theres could be a good idea ?

Not even when those people visited Pakistan ?

Aww your Kashmiri ego is badly damaged :wub: I agree with the last point you raised i was slightly disappointed too when Mahmoud Abbas gave that statement while visiting Pakistan but like i said they are mere stooges they are protecting their own interests and by that i am not even referring to Palestinian interests. If they are least bothered about their own people i won't expect them to even verbally support an issue like Kashmir which would require a lot of guts.

Don't patronize me you Fat Lahori Cow ! :mad:

My ego never gets bruised ! :smokin:

If they were stooges - What do you think our Leaders are ? Yet they somehow manage to say what needs to be said on a myriad issues !

i'm talking to an American - Baby

Still names sound more nice in their original tongue - Don't you find ? :azn:

Its like some Americans saying I-Ran when trying to pronounce Iran & ruining the beautiful name ! :pissed:

Don't patronize me you Fat Lahori Cow ! :mad:

My ego never gets bruised ! :smokin:

If they were stooges - What do you think our Leaders are ? Yet they somehow manage to say what needs to be said on a myriad issues !

Acha?? There you call it a beautiful name and what about when you call me and others Persian cows which you replaced this time with Lahori. I just happen to live in Lahore so i am not a Lahori :angry:

There is nothing Islamist or Secularist that I'm talking about - Its reciprocity !

Was our support throughout the years, however more or less, so worthless that none of your Leaders, or your Civil Society Members that I know of or the common Palestinians living in Palestine or as part of the Diaspora considered that there is a country that goes by the name of Pakistan, there is a region thats called Kashmir & hey I dunno maybe saying the occasional good thing about them 'Our Brothers....Our Friends' on a single issue of theres could be a good idea ?

Not even when those people visited Pakistan ?

What support? You mean your relations with Arabic nations? In the end the concrete truth says Palestinians represent their cause and are the only ones who can help themselves and that applies to Kashmiris as well. Drop this idea of modern world minimal activism.

Acha?? There you call it a beautiful name and what about when you call me and others Persian cows which you replaced this time with Lahori. I just happen to live in Lahore so i am not a Lahori :angry:

Anyone who lives in Lahore is a Lahori ! :smokin:

Whatever their ethnicities ! :-)

I just didn't want to inject an ethnic flavor to the mix anymore because I thought you may get all angry & say to me why do you keep using 'Persian' in it ! :ashamed:

Anyone who lives in Lahore is a Lahori ! :smokin:

Whatever their ethnicities ! :-)

I just didn't want to inject an ethnic flavor to the mix anymore because I thought you may get all angry & say to me why do you keep using 'Persian' in it ! :ashamed:

Haha no i don't get angry at your banter its harmless:D I am not a Lahori i don't even like the place that much either.

What support? You mean your relations with Arabic nations? In the end the concrete truth says Palestinians represent their cause and are the only ones who can help themselves and that applies to Kashmiris as well. Drop this idea of modern world minimal activism.

I mean us sending our boys in every single Arab Israeli Wars to train & fight on behalf of different Arab Governments, I mean us opposing Israel on every International Forum, I mean us refusing to recognize Israel till a solution to the Palestinian Issue is reached....heck even my Passport reads that 'This Passport is valid to travel for all country's except Israel' - Why the hell do you think we did that & we still do that ? For Martians or because we love Palestinians ?

I'm not even asking Palestinians to reciprocate that but nothing....not a single peep in our favor in 60 or so years on any International Forum or any Forum that I've ever heard of not even when visiting Pakistan or talking about our Issues ? That isn't minimal activism of any kind that is simply an admission that - You're worth nothing to us nor have you ever been worth anything to us !

Haha no i don't get angry at your banter its harmless:D I am not a Lahori i don't even like the place that much either.

Lahore is the heart of Pakistan ! :smokin:

Mecca, Medina & Lahore as I always say ! :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom