What's new

So called peace loving ANP

ANP as well as MQM (bigger evil) should be banned...both exploits ethnicity.

Course its right but not easy and simple as it sounds, passing a message logistically is impossible, The politicians have a system inplace, they are not stupid ,just how can the un-educated be reached? its a fundamental issue!
No dude wil risk his life man he/she know they are either history or they will face some thing so terrible that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Media can be used but it can only do upto a certain extent.

Indeed look at our cities they are full of uneducated people logistically it would be tough if all the villages were the only uneducated however I feel that we can atleast start by helping our people within the city.

well , i would like to appreciate , the great responisibility showen by APIRZADA sir:tup:, ZOB for his timly celeverness & his understanding of the higher pakistani intersts:tup:,Hasnain2009 for his acceptence of a cease fire in the higher intersts of pakistan & his forgivness:tup:!
i guss , we all here to learn something , not to fight each other, we are not politicians , we are common citizens of pakistan, & that it!:agree::pakistan:

the YOUTH newed to be mobilised and given a VISION we currently lack a vision as a nation......

100% correct but problem again mate ...v lack leadership here ! A good leader knows the awami problems and he has has his vision which he can sell it to the awam , but v have these knuckle head politicians.

well , i would like to appreciate , the great responisibility showen by APIRZADA sir:tup:, ZOB for his timly celeverness & his understanding of the higher pakistani intersts:tup:,Hasnain2009 for his acceptence of a cease fire in the higher intersts of pakistan & his forgivness:tup:!
i guss , we all here to learn something , not to fight each other, we are not politicians , we are common citizens of pakistan, & that it!:agree::pakistan:

Great line batman v r now getting closer to a platform !

Indeed look at our cities they are full of uneducated people logistically it would be tough if all the villages were the only uneducated however I feel that we can atleast start by helping our people within the city.

Good idea but how to implement it! i mean there has to be a body doing all this there is only little a comon citizen like us can do i.e donate or offer own services ....... question is how to do this on a larger scale ?

i think most important is to reach the rural areas as most our population lives there 78% i guess.... ! Cities still are not as bad as them... I am not picking up on a any race but the main problems comes from the rural areas of Pk. We need to reach them and change their mind set by providing quality education... i guess the structure is there i.e the schools etc ... mainly we need reforms in the education system

Saadahmed in this thread u sound like a bigger evil bro ! v r finally having some peace kindly stop bringing up your crap
Shot the message not the messanger..what's wrong with my post?ANP and MQM does not exploit ethnicity?

SAAD you are right ANP & MQM are bad and evil we need a FEDERATION PARTY not ETHNIC parties.....but to do that a party needs to emerge which doesn't difrentiate between a punjabi,pathan,balochi,urdu speaking,sindhi.....

after that the party needs to work towards the betterment of PAKISTAN as a whole not just one city,province or ETHNIC GROUP!!!

how this will be done and when this will be done it is anyones guess!!

Shot the message not the messanger..what's wrong with my post?ANP and MQM does not exploit ethnicity?

All parties are ethinic parties i.e : PPP for sindhis ,PML- Nawaz (Punjabi) they all get vote cuz of race card ...... , whts stoping u naming them....? that singling out MQM and ANP is just not fair.

Good idea but how to implement it! i mean there has to be a body doing all this there is only little a comon citizen like us can do i.e donate or offer own services ....... question is how to do this on a larger scale ?

i think most important is to reach the rural areas as most our population lives there 78% i guess.... ! Cities still are not as bad as them... I am not picking up on a any race but the main problems comes from the rural areas of Pk. We need to reach them and change their mind set by providing quality education... i guess the structure is there i.e the schools etc ... mainly we need reforms in the education system

Here is when we hit the real point it is you who needs to stand up and setup such a system, no one else but you can do it look at it from that approach I am sure you will find many people looking for the method to teach, that is exactly what you are providing.

All parties are ethinic parties i.e : PPP for sindhis ,PML- Nawaz (Punjabi) they all get vote cuz of race card ...... , whts stoping u naming them....? that singling out MQM and ANP is just not fair.

see this is where we fall apart!!! PPP has support in all provinces it is wrong to call them a party of SINDHIS.....PPP wins in PUNJAB,SINDH,BALOCHISTAN & NWFP....

PML(N) is not a federation party yet but it has support in PUNJAB & NWFP....

so parties EXCLUSIVELY based on ETHNICTY are MQM & ANP,G.A SINDH,BNP & so on.....

see this is where we fall apart!!! PPP has support in all provinces it is wrong to call them a party of SINDHIS.....PPP wins in PUNJAB,SINDH,BALOCHISTAN & NWFP....

PML(N) is not a federation party yet but it has support in PUNJAB & NWFP....

so parties EXCLUSIVELY based on ETHNICTY are MQM & ANP,G.A SINDH,BNP & so on.....
Yep, besides I have never seen PMLN or PPP saying it's for Sindhis or Punjabis only unlike MQM which is for Mohajirs and ANP which is for Pushtuns only.

the bottom line is that, wther!its MQM OR ITS ANP, ITS PPPP OR ITS PML(n), or wther, they are fedrlist or ETHNICTY bassed , but the important thing is that what they are doing , to make the country strong!
Every political party , wther its ETHNICTY bassed or not , it should work for the betterment of the country, but most of the fdrlist parties , in the past are doing the worst courption so, no one is perfect?
we pakistanis , should learn living in unity & forgivness! & thts the bottom line ! RIGHT.;):pakistan::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom