What's new

So called peace loving ANP

:cheers:
I asked mods to close all MQM related thread, and i also told yousuf zai that i would not take part in speech, but u didnt stop posting against MQM!
I will again say, stop posting against MQM, i will be happy!:victory::smitten:

Pakistan Zindabad!:pakistan:

cmon yar i talked to you yesterday i told u no more of this fighting and i gave u my word that i will not take part in any other arguments then why are u posting this we dont need to fight like dogs so just aviod it

I am going to post some anti MQM-ANP articles under a new name just to get it all heated up again:woot::woot::woot::woot:.....i am joking

nice video ....this shows the other side of the story i wonder why this has not been telecast in media.is our media biased ??????

Wonderfull to know that you might now properl;y start debating on this section of the Forum by the way these videos were shown of ANP and PPP and MQM our people get Jazbati it is only that in the past that MQM became a bit more jazbati which is why it is more targeted than the other however I don't understand why the debate should end just give more evidence to each other rather than just accusations.

ANP is really peacfull :D
Their leaders were telling them about bacha khan's philosophy of peace while their workers were firing bullets in air
at rally organised at ii chundrigarh road :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP is going to suffer deeply if they continue their process of violence however I feel that the people of Pashtun will prefer them unless they see some serious developement.

yar dont waste ur time and bandwidth on ANP!
Thanks!

I believe that people have the right to defend their arguements this isn't 90 and its hoodlum policy where people have already made up their minds we need to hear their arguements and their opinions.

NOT AGAIN BOYZZZZZZZZ!!! please!!!! :angry:

and BACHA KHAN was a ghadar so let's not talk about him.....and if his peace loving thing is going to be held in his defense....then GANDHI was peace loving but he didn't want a pakistan just like BACHA KHAN.....so forget bacha khan forget ANP,MQM!!!

think PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan:

Great to see that this post has ended nicely instead of becoming a never ending and going round in circle argument lol!

Some how "THEY" ( i dont know who !? but there r some ppl) who managed to divide Pakistan's political system sucessfully on the basis of ethinicity, we all know the examples . There is no doubt that we all love our country , and we have our own way of expressing it .... Wars is not good thing but may be Allah is giving our nation a chance to get rid of this childish ethical divide once in for all.

Now political parties would not like this and may never let this happen i.e unity amoungst all they will try and keep the divide , we all know why!? Since we can now reach each i think we can take this opoutunity and fail the oppourtunist politician bast*d miserably this time .... , we have a great mix of ethinic diversity if this mix is put toghether productively and blend nicely , there is no doubt in my mind Pakistan can do wonders!!

Since i cannot start a post there fore i would like to request some one to start a healthy discussion, where we all country men and women can share their thoughts with each other and most importantly how this can be resolved ?what needs to be done to once in for all finish this ethical divide btw us ? and we all can be Pakistani's only. Lets beat the politician , it can be a great thing who knows!?

Great to see that this post has ended nicely instead of becoming a never ending and going round in circle argument lol!

Some how "THEY" ( i dont know who !? but there r some ppl) who managed to divide Pakistan's political system sucessfully on the basis of ethinicity, we all know the examples . There is no doubt that we all love our country , and we have our own way of expressing it .... Wars is not good thing but may be Allah is giving our nation a chance to get rid of this childish ethical divide once in for all.

Now political parties would not like this and may never let this happen i.e unity amoungst all they will try and keep the divide , we all know why!? Since we can now reach each i think we can take this opoutunity and fail the oppourtunist politician bast*d miserably this time .... , we have a great mix of ethinic diversity if this mix is put toghether productively and blend nicely , there is no doubt in my mind Pakistan can do wonders!!

Since i cannot start a post there fore i would like to request some one to start a healthy discussion, where we all country men and women can share their thoughts with each other and most importantly how this can be resolved ?what needs to be done to once in for all finish this ethical divide btw us ? and we all can be Pakistani's only. Lets beat the politician , it can be a great thing who knows!?

Simple answer is that the educated educate the uneducated.

I love this quote and it makes alot of sense.

Simple answer is that the educated educate the uneducated.

I love this quote and it makes alot of sense.

Course its right but not easy and simple as it sounds, passing a message logistically is impossible, The politicians have a system inplace, they are not stupid ,just how can the un-educated be reached? its a fundamental issue!
No dude wil risk his life man he/she know they are either history or they will face some thing so terrible that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Media can be used but it can only do upto a certain extent.

the YOUTH newed to be mobilised and given a VISION we currently lack a vision as a nation......

Back
Top Bottom