What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

With his sidekick inbred remedial Neanderthal Gen Abdul Razik :lol:, I wonder if these guys have ever been to war college or infantry school lol.
DIFjO-mXYAA9BZy.jpg

I wouldn't take the enemy lightly here. These guys are being systematically brainwashed. That video is showing brainwashing in progress. What are we doing to counter this? At this time, we should be looking at buying out Afghan generals.

Secondly, I see this as an attempt to combine the natural resilience and hardiness of Afghans with American technology. This time when they attack, they will either have latest American weapons on their hand or will be backed by American firepower. You will not be fighting a rag tag group here.

The time to act is NOW to neutralize them inside Afghanistan otherwise we will need to waste ammo and precious lives at the border.

And there is every reason to believe that an Afghan assault will be paired with an Indian thrust. This is no laughing matter.
Thank God Allah The Almighty that Mr. Trump clearly mentioned Indian involvement otherwise traitorous ostriches would be arguing with me regarding the very possibility of Indian coordination.

I always held pro Afghanistan views, mostly because my elders said we came from there and still have people there. But I just can't take these jokers seriously. Blaming Pakistan for supporting Taliban and causing all the destruction there is laughable, Taliban ruled Afghanistan,for what? 5-6 years? What were they before that and what have they achieved so far? Was it a Punjabi who rained down thousands of rockets in to Kabul and massacred thousands of civilians?

These guys should grow up and take some responsibility, just like I am critical of Pakistanis when they blame everything on outsiders, same way I laugh at these retards for blaming Pakistan for everything. Grow up.

Yeah... for some reason Afghan hate punjabis...
Are you sure u dont know the reason?
Its a grudge they keep from Sikh empire era ahwne Sarkar Khalsa whipped their rear ends and conquered all parts which are current day FATA and KPK from Durrani empire.
The sikh were essentially Punjabi and most were vegetarians and ate "Daal". Hence the Pushtoon taunt against Punjabis "Daal khor" .
The stupid Afghani and many Pakistani pushtoons let out that grudge against Muslim Punjabis of Pakistan who were Killed and plundered by Sikh Punjabis after Partition and were forced to leave present day Indian Punjab.

Are you sure u dont know the reason?
Its a grudge they keep from Sikh empire era ahwne Sarkar Khalsa whipped their rear ends and conquered all parts which are current day FATA and KPK from Durrani empire.
The sikh were essentially Punjabi and most were vegetarians and ate "Daal". Hence the Pushtoon taunt against Punjabis "Daal khor" .
The stupid Afghani and many Pakistani pushtoons let out that grudge against Muslim Punjabis of Pakistan who were Killed and plundered by Sikh Punjabis after Partition and were forced to leave present day Indian Punjab.
Sikhs claim Afghans fear Harri Singh Nalwa and Afghan mothers tell stories to their children to put fear in their hearts. The Afghans hate the Sikhs and it is common for Afghans to confuse Puniabi Muslims with Sikhs. Afghans can't differentiate between the two.

What is he saying in the video? Any Pashto speakers?

Back
Top Bottom