What's new

SO $200 Million F-22 Has It's First Kill

Eagle can fly up to 65k ft
Wrong actually.
It's -80 degrees up there lol.
eagles can fly at about 4km high max.
Swans and Geese fly at about 8Km (25k feet max)

If they are flying at 65k, they'd need an oxygen supply and a thick woolly jacket lmao

Wrong actually.

If they are flying at 65k, they'd need an oxygen supply and a thick woolly jacket lmao
Dude, he's talking about F-15 Eagle aircraft.

Posting kill markings in the shape of a balloon is very un towards of USAF.
No doubt the F-22 will get the stick.

FB_IMG_1675775792459.jpg

The photo is fake. The F-22 in the picture has a 008 serial number which is from Edwards AFB not Langley.

Wrong actually.

F15 = Strike Eagle

The USAF has tons of jets but shoots down only balloons...........

The PAF has only F-16s/JF-17s but shoots down the half of the IAF....

you do know the US has shot down more aircrafts than the PAF has flown in its entire history - I'll let that sink in..

The USAF has tons of jets but shoots down only balloons...........

The PAF has only F-16s/JF-17s but shoots down the half of the IAF....
Too much bro, are you trying to get us crowned?

USA could unironically shoot down our entire airforce with relative ease

you do know the US has shot down more aircrafts than the PAF has flown in its entire history - I'll let that sink in..
PAF has probably shot down more than its flown itself too though

Many Russian and whatever origin fighters

PAF has probably shot down more than its flown itself too though

Many Russian and whatever origin fighters

if you assume 500 aircraft replaced each decade we're talking about approximately 4000 aircraft operated by the PAF over 8 decades. I doubt the PAF has destroyed 4,000 enemy aircraft through its entire history.

Posting kill markings in the shape of a balloon is very un towards of USAF.
No doubt the F-22 will get the stick.

View attachment 915393
the kill mark is photoshopped not the first time you've created a thread with a dubious source.

Original image is here

Last edited:
The US has shot and bombed many hundreds of thousands more civilians than any country has in its entire history. I'll let that sink in. That's not even counting the tens of millions of native Americans being exterminated. Now you're going to call your mom on me. LOL..

The US has shot and bombed many hundreds of thousands more civilians than any country has in its entire history. I'll let that sink in. That's not even counting the tens of millions of native Americans being exterminated. Now you're going to call your mom on me. LOL..
It's the result of being top dog. Other great powers -- Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Germany, Japan, Russia -- did the same when they could. China would do it too if it could. So would others.

Realpolitik dictates. Not some utopian fantasy that the have-nots tend to espouse.

Back
Top Bottom