What's new

SO $200 Million F-22 Has It's First Kill

This topic sounds so much like the trumpers here spewing shyt and creating mass hysteria without once knowing facts-

Heres a summary why the second best jet gained its first known kill-
-highest kill ever recorded, because other assets cant engage that high, 60k feet is beyond max ceilings of other planes, forget engagement ceiling
-f22 jammed and prevented transmissions while killing this balloon, nothing else could, no kill switch activation possible.
- Jammed and collected signals being transmitted, no other plane can
- f22 is the only one capable of monitoring descent, fleet knew where its gonna land and retrieve asap before sinking or damage
-used a million dollar missile instead of guns cuz USA so stupid right, lol right back at ya, missiles have a shelf life use it or lose it, forget that, last time 2 f18s emptied their guns like 1000 rounds on a balloon and it still kept flying, you think you more than the greatest military power on earth, lets just say they arent the foolish guys here.
- highest altitude kill ever, the only reason those wimpy 80s planes dont even make it that far up to be killed.

Enjoy the moment USA😁, losers keep hatin!!

It was done to minimize casualties both one the ground and in the air since the balloon did not care for civilians or otherwise as it went with the wind.

To say this is the Raptors first kill and discount jt would be folly - the Raptor hasn’t had an opportunity to engage yet - if that comes to be it will clear what it can do.

Just its mere presence deters conflict and with some of the surprises it has sprung off the record in the hormuz strait and along the Alaskan coast are noteworthy. All it didn’t do was fire otherwise it would have a few kills too.

Lastly , the raptor was able to easily reach 58000 ft and able to climb higher if needed save for safety concerns about not having pressure suits.
Most of middle US is empty so why wasn't it shot down there?

Just curious, what would the USAF do if China had another balloon 'accidently' wander into US airspace but at a much higher altitude? 120,000 feet is roughly the upper limit for high altitude balloons (although a specially designed balloon achieved a record 171,000 feet), would a Raptor firing a aim-9x or amraam be capable of hitting a target at 120,000 feet?
index_01.jpg

Equip a man with hundreds of balloons armed with a gun. Problem solved.

Hey, if anybody wants to be a victim for the F-22 I'm all ears.
None of these guys even have a plane capable of reaching 60k feet except the Russians and maybe the chinese.
Just laugh at them and move on :lol:

This topic sounds so much like the trumpers here spewing shyt and creating mass hysteria without once knowing facts-

Heres a summary why the second best jet gained its first known kill-
-highest kill ever recorded, because other assets cant engage that high, 60k feet is beyond max ceilings of other planes, forget engagement ceiling
-f22 jammed and prevented transmissions while killing this balloon, nothing else could, no kill switch activation possible.
- Jammed and collected signals being transmitted, no other plane can
- f22 is the only one capable of monitoring descent, fleet knew where its gonna land and retrieve asap before sinking or damage
-used a million dollar missile instead of guns cuz USA so stupid right, lol right back at ya, missiles have a shelf life use it or lose it, forget that, last time 2 f18s emptied their guns like 1000 rounds on a balloon and it still kept flying, you think you more than the greatest military power on earth, lets just say they arent the foolish guys here.
- highest altitude kill ever, the only reason those wimpy 80s planes dont even make it that far up to be killed.

Enjoy the moment USA😁, losers keep hatin!!
Eagle can fly up to 65k ft

I guess somebody forgot to tell USAF that, I'll let them know right away they made a huge blunder!!
I'm just trying to tell you that old planes can fly high. F22 and Eagle both has 65K ft service ceiling.

What FSAF choose for their mission is their choice ..after all they are experts of the trade.

Last edited:
Dabbu Pa Ji, you have explained it very well and I had no issues, but you've call some of the beautiful birds wimpy :)

" highest altitude kill ever, the only reason those wimpy 80s planes dont even make it that far up to be killed"
I apologize if I broke some hearts, but fact is fact, unless you are cunningly pointing to a specific plane from 70s that was a beauty..😁

Back
Top Bottom