What's new

Snake dies from baby’s bite

Ok. As my favourite forum member Mr Assistant is banned, I will write for him. Please don't consider this post offensive in anyway. I dont have any intention to offend anybody. :rofl:

Sir, I had mentioned in my analysis in the hindu on 24/7/1989 (link here) how mossad is working on their technologies to improve israel's offensive capabilities and soft power abroad. This is one of the signs indicating that mossad is very close to being successful to doing that. Mossad has been known to be working on very high technology devices to destroy countries like pakistan and china. Some of which are high strength magnets that can attract bullets so that jewish soldiers arent hurt and highly poisonous silicone teeth that can instantly cause death of any living animal. the incident is clear indication that mossad has tested the latter on a snake. The testbed used was probably an Indian infant that was smuggled into Israel by RAW and CIA running such covert operation I had mentioned in my earlier post (http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ficking-indian-children-israel-used-food.html). In the future, the resource deficient Israel wouldn't have to use metal ammunition in wars as the silicone teeth which can be obtained by oxidising the sand from their desert can be used as a weapon. Defence would be provided by a large electromagnet that attracts the bullets fired by the enemy soldiers. It would be powered by renewable solar energy obtained from Israel's own deserts.
My sources indicate that RAW and CIA have been involved in this experiment from the earliest stages. If this project becomes successful, then it will turn the million strong Indian Army and the very large US Army into mean biting machines.:D It is also believed that RAW has been testing biting methods on Pakistani and Bangladeshi farmers who accidentally cross border.
Therefore, it is imperative that Pakistan and China develop retaliatory methods to counter this move by zionists and zionist supporters. Thankfully, China is known to be testing cadmium as a deadlier weapon for biting. They recently tested the effects on cadmium on local population in Guangzhou but the RAW and CIA spies leaked the information that later appeared in the newspapers as a leak from a dye factory(Cadmium Leak. Cover-up or Conspiracy? | Liuzhou Laowai).
In conclusion, I need to assert that Pakistan and China need to detonate Nuclear weapons around New-Delhi, Washington and New York simultaneously. We can use long range chinese ICBMs to do the job since pakistan doesnt field long range missiles at the present. It is essential that we act immediately. Once the silicone formula is developed, there will be no stopping us from getting bitten by the Anti-Christ Zionist Army.

It is hard to match the Honourable Mr Assistant. But I have tried my best.

naughty, naughty little baby - i guess no more breastfeeding for him anymore!

This is fake Anglo-Jewish propaganda and a soft power psychops offensive.

They have genetically altered babies that produce venomous glands that when biting releases a lethal dose of toxins in the victims body.

cool yaar..Here is his future
Nagraj_Ka_Safar-Nagraj_PyareToons.Com_Page_3619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom