What's new

Smokers' Joint

We smokers treat every smoker as one of our own, Flags don't matter. :D

yeah thats very accurate. In our area too mawali and charsees having long lasting friendships.:lol:

Anyway its good to see that our smokers at least reaching each other.:cheesy:

Ok! so after close to 30 years of smoking Marlboro Lights and watching the price go to $5+ a pack the wife and I decided to roll our own. here is what we got from our tobacco shop:

1. Cigarette tubes ( basically a hollowed out cigarette complete with a filter) -250 for about $2
2. Natural tobacco ( harvest blend) about $30
3. Mechanical rolling machine ( has a chute where you put in the tobacco and a nozzle end where you put in the empty tube) $40

It tastes just like Marlboros - without the chemical taste, she says I dont cough near as much in the morning

Cost per pack? about $1.70

That said, I should quit. But it is hard as hell!!

Ok! so after close to 30 years of smoking Marlboro Lights and watching the price go to $5+ a pack the wife and I decided to roll our own. here is what we got from our tobacco shop:

1. Cigarette tubes ( basically a hollowed out cigarette complete with a filter) -250 for about $2
2. Natural tobacco ( harvest blend) about $30
3. Mechanical rolling machine ( has a chute where you put in the tobacco and a nozzle end where you put in the empty tube) $40

It tastes just like Marlboros - without the chemical taste, she says I dont cough near as much in the morning

Cost per pack? about $1.70

That said, I should quit. But it is hard as hell!!

That's very good value for money! I just buy rolling Paper which costs 20 Cents for which you get 50. 150 Filters costs around 2 Euros... :undecided:

smoking tobacco is bad for your lungs weed on the other hand does not mess up your lungs i am an avid marijuana supporter and smoker!

one of my all time favorites purple kush a good strain for pain relief both emotional and physical it mellows you out to the point of where your problems are gone in an instant

694px-Purple_Kush.jpg

smoking tobacco is bad for your lungs weed on the other hand does not mess up your lungs i am an avid marijuana supporter and smoker!

one of my all time favorites purple kush a good strain for pain relief both emotional and physical it mellows you out to the point of where your problems are gone in an instant

But you need some Tobacco to go with the Weed... (?)

We use the "top-o-matic"

Republic Tobacco's New Top-O-Matic Cigarette Tube Injector, Robert Burton Associates and the Clinton Tube Transition, The Revolution Electric Cigarette Maker, The Easy Roller, Three Castles Injectors

I can crank out a pack in 10 minutes or less! for some reason, I smoke a lot less now. The natural tobacco just seems to last longer and does not burn near as fast either.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I wont pretend to be a saint. used to smoke weed all the time in college. But as you get married, have kids, etc. I just kinda drifted away from it. I lost my "contacts", the kid is around, etc.

Sometimes I wind up in a party and do indulge. Great stuff!!!

We use the "top-o-matic"

Republic Tobacco's New Top-O-Matic Cigarette Tube Injector, Robert Burton Associates and the Clinton Tube Transition, The Revolution Electric Cigarette Maker, The Easy Roller, Three Castles Injectors

I can crank out a pack in 10 minutes or less! for some reason, I smoke a lot less now. The natural tobacco just seems to last longer and does not burn near as fast either.

Yeah, the Standard Cigarette Paper is usually dipped in some sorta' Chemical to make it burn faster. As for the Rolling Machine... I'm not so sure... I think part of the fun is rolling it on the spot. Unless you have a really busy life. I can usually squeeze one out in 30 seconds though... :D

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

no.... all you need is the bud of the marijuana plant

Mmmm... Do you use a Pipe or a Hookah? I find it hard to smoke a joint without some Tobacco.

Yeah, the Standard Cigarette Paper is usually dipped in some sorta' Chemical to make it burn faster. As for the Rolling Machine... I'm not so sure... I think part of the fun is rolling it on the spot. Unless you have a really busy life. I can usually squeeze one out in 30 seconds though... :D

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Mmmm... Do you use a Pipe or a Hookah? I find it hard to smoke a joint without some Tobacco.

pipes,bongs,bubblers, there all good but my primary choice is using a vaporizer because it gets you high faster and is the healthiest way to smoke

Smoked cigarette few times(younger time) but never like the damn thing. Boy, I am glad. It cost about $13 in the city.

I am a social smoker & i prefer B&H or Marlboro Lights BUT if i get to smoke cigars, then thats even better

People who smoke marlboro lights can not say they smoke . It's not smoking .

My regular is classic mild .tried 'other stuff' as well . Think it is over-rated.

Back
Top Bottom