What's new

Smiling Buddha,India’s first nuclear test,a near failure: US secret cables.

The only failure one could see is the world's greatest spy agency CIA. They failed to find out about pokhran 1 and pokhran 2 nuclear tests.

Since they failed to find out any information about pokhran 1 and pokhran 2 nuclear tests, they declared it a partial failure, partial success or complete failure to save their jobs.

No nuclear weapons in South Asia would be a great prospect. It doesn't matter who nukes who, all of us and our families are going to die with no funerals and no one to mourn them. I wonder if there are lunatics out there who want such a death for them and their loved ones.

No nuclear weapons in South Asia would be a great prospect. It doesn't matter who nukes who, all of us and our families are going to die with no funerals and no one to mourn them. I wonder if there are lunatics out there who want such a death for them and their loved ones.

The likes of Narendra Modi might think otherwise.

The likes of Narendra Modi might think otherwise.

I wonder why posters have an obsession with Modi.

He is not the PM of the nation nor shall ever be one. India was not the first to own a nuke in Asia & is not the last.

The national policy with or without Modi shall remain the same.

I agree, we are all losers.

But then does anyone realise this ? Its that 'he started it or he hit me first' syndrome

Duh, it was DRDO made. The fact that it wasn't a failure with all the Russian and canadian help is definitely a miracle. :coffee:

Why bring Russia and Canada into this??? They did not supply any nuclear fuel for this bomb and we did not seek their help either.

Back
Top Bottom