What's new

Skirmish Continues on LoC, Pakistan pounding Indian posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSF don't make same mistakes against Pakistan civilians, understood?

I dont get what bravado Pakistani's are showing here. Its good that IA is showing restraint else it doesnt take much to kill Pakistani soldiers on the other side of the border as well.

For example you can read past reports of how Indian firing has killed numerous PA soldiers on the border.

And that would start upseting your entire war on terror in the west.

Its sad that this is happening, and the most likely scenario is that PA was trying to push in some terrorists across the border.

This is what you get for firing on civilians.

Do you honestly think any of the military hawks and warmongers actually care about your justification ?

This is just going to serve as more fodder for them to advocate open aggression on pakistan.

No more trade, reversal of business agreements, reversal of market accessibility, reversal of cultural exchange everything.

India isn't going anywhere.

Do you honestly think any of the military hawks and warmongers actually care about your justification ?

This is just going to serve as more fodder for them to advocate open aggression on pakistan.

No more trade, reversal of business agreements, reversal of market accessibility, reversal of cultural exchange everything.

India isn't going anywhere.

Neither is Pakistan. Continue your savage behavior and watch how your assets in Afghanistan will go up in smoke. :coffee:

Neither is Pakistan. Continue your savage behavior and watch how your assets in Afghanistan will go up in smoke. :coffee:

That's very cute. Tell me the name of the facility that deemed it fit to let you out ?

I think i may have to register a complaint.

The Pakistani's are getting pounded on their western border and are showing their frustrations in a cease fire zone, I don't understand why are the Indian forces restrained here. They have gone and hosted the Rangers in Delhi to chalk out a solution - as if it matters - there will definitely be more cease fire violations.

That's very cute. Tell me the name of the facility that deemed it fit to let you out ?

I think i may have to register a complaint.

You keep typing and the PA will keep pounding.

Reactions: AUz
Drunk bsf think they are firing on Bengalis. Don't make that mistake.

BSF are trained to guard our borders. That is exactly what they did and will continue to do for the foreseeable future.

Skirmish continues for 9th day, Pakistani troops hold siege on Poonch sector, bombarding Indian positions with mortar fire and heavy shelling. Casualty reports 2 IND soldiers killed and several wounded after attempting to retaliate fire, transport halted.

Pak ceasefire violation halts cross-LoC trade, bus service

Arun Sharma : Jammu, Tue Jun 19 2012, 00:22 hrs

Additional troops have been mobilised along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district and the cross-LoC trade and passenger bus service on Poonch-Rawalakote road, suspended following tension in the wake of unprovoked firing in Krishna Ghati area by Pakistani troops for the past one week.

Official sources, however, refused to divulge much, saying the movement of troops in border areas was a routine affair. They attributed the continued unprovoked firing by Pakistani troops to desperation to push in maximum militants into J-K during summer. They were not allowing the Indian Army to undertake the usual repair of barbed wire fence along the LoC which gets damaged during snowfall every winter, they said.

Meanwhile, the weeklong violation of ceasefire — which has been the longest and the severest during the past many years in view of Pakistani troops targeting forward Indian positions with even medium and heavy weaponry including mortars and rockets — has adversely affected both the cross-LoC trade and bus service at Chakkan Da Bagh in Poonch district. While there has been no trade on Poonch-Rawalakote road since Thursday last, the cross- LoC passenger bus did not operate on Monday.

“It is the Pakistani side who have stopped both the trade and the bus service,’’ said the custodian of cross-LoC trade at Chakkan Da Bagh, Abdul Hamid. The cross-LoC bus service and the trade is likely to remain suspended on Tuesday as well, he pointed out.

Trucks carrying bananas and other goods from the Indian side had left Chakkan Da Bagh for Pakistan occupied Kashmir (***) on Thursday and Friday, but Pakistani officials did not open the gates, forcing the vehicles to return. For the same reason, the cross-LoC passenger bus did not leave Chakkan Da Bagh, sources pointed out.

Pak ceasefire violation halts cross-LoC trade, bus service - Indian Express

Don't care what Indians think of us. You fire on civilians, PA pounds your soldiers. That is that.
Do you really think the Army on either side is worried about a civilian/non-state actor wandering near no man's land ? Fire at will.

Do you really think the Army on either side is worried about a civilian/non-state actor wandering near no man's land ? Fire at will.

Looks like your guys are not doing a good job according to the post above yours.

This is no Bollywood flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom