What's new

Skardu Gilgit Baltistan protests 2023

bhai bhi bolta ha aor G@nd bhi marna chahty ho , bhai jan tum military sa to nhi ho ? :lol:
جرنیل خؤد ملائیاں کھا گئے انکو لڑکے بازی پر گزارہ کرنا پڑ رہا ہے

There are also protests in Gwqdar with complete media blackout.
Not for any particular reason though, they are just anti-state in general and cause fassad. Army came to tell them to cool it and they became aggressive lol

GB had genuine concerns from what I hear related to land grabbing

The powers to be in this country need to realize that ruling with an iron fist and adopting media blackouts is never conducive. When in the past 40 years or so has this strategy given us good results?

Rather it backfires. If you do not listen to these people, do not cater to them, then the nefarious elements have space to creep into. And then a genuine cause is hijacked by miscreants and turned into something else, i.e. the Balochistan issue. There are some really genuine grievances in there, but the missing person and BLA issue has taken the forefront.

Listen to these people, Gwadar wants electricity and water and jobs, it isn't anything wrong. If you can spend $40 million on a shiny new airport in which no one will come, surely you can provide electricity and water to the locals too. Har banda PC main hi ja kar nhn rehta.

Same with GB. I once talked to an officer involved in things as to why SCO has a stranglehold in comms in GB and AJK, and he said bas chaudrahat hai, aur kuch nhn.

bhai bhi bolta ha aor G@nd bhi marna chahty ho , bhai jan tum military sa to nhi ho ? :lol:
No Bro I am not Imran Khan neither Major (R) Adil Raja...Dont worry come :cheers:

You still won't acting like an Intel guy? Sudhr ja ab to
Chota tank aka mini tank....T jiyney marzi badley ho jayen rehtey L k neechay hi hien :D

From Gilgit to Gwadar

Har jagah aag laga di hai in choron nai

Laikin in ka focus sirf Imran khan ki audio aur video release karnai par hai
I really thought the same that across the length of the country, we r seeing protests.

No Bro I am not Imran Khan neither Major (R) Adil Raja...Dont worry come
Why are u obsessed with IK ? Bhai Generals ki apni families us par marti hain aor tu ha k khawa makhwa kaila kha jata ha :lol:

نہیں سر دی تھنگ از
جب حقوق دینے ہوں خؤد مختار علاقہ بول دو
جب پیسے لینے ہوں صوبہ بول دو

عوام اتنی بھولی نہیں ہے اب ۔
bhai haqooq without faraayiz is nothing but trouble. whether a province or not, no unit can be run without money. simple as that. 2ndly, about wheat, in okara, in lahore, i.e., the center of pakistan, people have to stand in lines to get a hold of Flour. this isnt an issue local to GB. this is a non-issue, just to create fasaad or to earn political capital.

you want to become an integral part of Pakistan? that is your right. but that issue separate from taxation, wheat and electricity. launch a focused protest movement for that, and should be done. and not for creating fasaad over non-issues.

Agree,, most of these protests are due to the usual backwards donkey fassad behavior we have come to know across this country
this isnt about being backwards donkeys. GB people are one of the most civilized and well-educated people i know. but the protest is targeting non-issues. Their real issue is actual devolution of power from center to GB assembly. this is what is needed.

bhai haqooq without faraayiz is nothing but trouble. whether a province or not, no unit can be run without money. simple as that. 2ndly, about wheat, in okara, in lahore, i.e., the center of pakistan, people have to stand in lines to get a hold of Flour. this isnt an issue local to GB. this is a non-issue, just to create fasaad or to earn political capital.

you want to become an integral part of Pakistan? that is your right. but that issue separate from taxation, wheat and electricity. launch a focused protest movement for that, and should be done. and not for creating fasaad over non-issues.

this isnt about being backwards donkeys. GB people are one of the most civilized and well-educated people i know. but the protest is targeting non-issues. Their real issue is actual devolution of power from center to GB assembly. this is what is needed.
سر یہ بہت ہی سادہ ترین بات ہے حقوق دو ٹیکس لو ۔

یعینی آپ کا وفاق میں کوئی حصہ نہیں ۔ این ایف سی ایوارڈ میں آپکا کوئی حصہ نہیں - آپکا کیس سپریم کورٹ نہیں جا سکتا - آپکی سینیٹ اور پارلیمنٹ میں نمائندگی نہیں ہے

وفاق سے آپکا لینا دینا نہین تو وفاقی ٹیکس کس چیز کا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

سر یہ بہت ہی سادہ ترین بات ہے حقوق دو ٹیکس لو ۔

یعینی آپ کا وفاق میں کوئی حصہ نہیں ۔ این ایف سی ایوارڈ میں آپکا کوئی حصہ نہیں - آپکا کیس سپریم کورٹ نہیں جا سکتا - آپکی سینیٹ اور پارلیمنٹ میں نمائندگی نہیں ہے
وفاق سے آپکا لینا دینا نہین تو وفاقی ٹیکس کس چیز کا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
tell me this: you are demanding wheat, of all things, and electricity. that isnt free. that haq of wheat subsidy/quota and electricity has to be funded from somewhere. where do you want the govt to fund it from if you do not want to pay tax on it?

taxation is not something that is linked to autonomy. it is linked to the development that you are demanding.

tell me this: you are demanding wheat, of all things, and electricity. that isnt free. that haq of wheat subsidy/quota and electricity has to be funded from somewhere. where do you want the govt to fund it from if you do not want to pay tax on it?

taxation is not something that is linked to autonomy. it is linked to the development that you are demanding.
یہ بھی سادہ سی بات ہے گورمنٹ نے کئی سال تک ایسے ہی کیا تھا نا ؟
اب پھر اپنی کمنٹمنٹ سے کیوں مکر رہی ہے گورمنٹ ؟

یہ بھی سادہ سی بات ہے گورمنٹ نے کئی سال تک ایسے ہی کیا تھا نا ؟
اب پھر اپنی کمنٹمنٹ سے کیوں مکر رہی ہے گورمنٹ ؟
so you want things for free, but dont want to put it the work. thanks for clarifying it.

as for going back on its commitment, it was done by bhutto, in the 70s. situation is different now. even punjab, with all of its agricultural and tax contribution is facing shortages. it is natural that govt will ration GB's supply as well.

حکومت نے اب تک تو بجلی، گیس وغیرہ پر بھی سبسڈی دی ھوی تھی۔ پیٹرول پر بھی۔ سی۔این۔جی۔ بھی ھوتی تھی۔ اب نہیں ہیں حالات ویسے تو کیا کریں؟

so you want things for free, but dont want to put it the work. thanks for clarifying it.

as for going back on its commitment, it was done by bhutto, in the 70s. situation is different now. even punjab, with all of its agricultural and tax contribution is facing shortages. it is natural that govt will ration GB's supply as well.

حکومت نے اب تک تو بجلی، گیس وغیرہ پر بھی سبسڈی دی ھوی تھی۔ پیٹرول پر بھی۔ سی۔این۔جی۔ بھی ھوتی تھی۔ اب نہیں ہیں حالات ویسے تو کیا کریں؟
then make it a province ASAP sir why waiting ?????????? give them full rights give them full shear of national resources and get tax . apko itni mamooli baat kesy smajh nhi a rahi ????????

then make it a province ASAP sir why waiting ?????????? give them full rights give them full shear of national resources and get tax . apko itni mamooli baat kesy smajh nhi a rahi ????????
sir baat aap ko samajh nah arahi. jo ab tak aap free khatay rahay hain, suba banay baghair, aap ko wohi dubara muft chahiye. suba banay na banay, agar development chahiye, subsidy chahiye, to tax to dena hoga. simple as that. tax ka talluq suba bannay say hai he nahi. aap ki demands say hai.

yeh protest jo ho raha hai, subay k liay hai he nahi. ya to subay k liay ehtajaj karain, to uss par baat bhi ho. aap ka to sara zour iss baat par hai keh tax nahi deyn gay, magar subsidized atta chahiye.

sir baat aap ko samajh nah arahi. jo ab tak aap free khatay rahay hain, suba banay baghair, aap ko wohi dubara muft chahiye. suba banay na banay, agar development chahiye, subsidy chahiye, to tax to dena hoga. simple as that. tax ka talluq suba bannay say hai he nahi. aap ki demands say hai.
نہیں جناب مفت نہیں چاہیے لیکن کچھ دو کچھ لو کی طرح چاہیے ۔ اس ملک کو این ایف سی ایوارڈ سے چلایا جا رہا ہے ۔ ہمراے گلگت بلتستان کے بھائیوں کا اس میں کوئی حصہ نہیں ۔ اس ملک میں پارلیمنٹ اور سینٹ میں قانون سازی کی جاتی ہے اس میں بھی ہمارے ان بھائیوں کا کوئی حصہ نہیں ۔ ہمارے ملک کا نظام انصاف عدالتوں سے چلتا ہے اس میں بھی انکا کوئی حصہ نہیں ۔ ہمارے ملک کو حلقہ بندیوں سے تقسیم کیا گیا ہے اس میں میں بھی انکا کوئی حلقہ نہیں ۔اس خطے کو چلانے کے لیے عارضی آرڈر جاری کیے جاتے ہیں ۔یہ سب آپکو مذاق لگتا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟ وہ اس ملک کی اکائی ہی نہیں بے چارے لیکن آپکو پیسے زیادہ قیمتی لگ رہے ہیں ؟ بنا دو صوبہ اور ضم کر لو پاکستان میں پھر جس چکی میں سب پس رہے ہیں وہ بھی پس لیں گے بے چارے ۔آپکا سارا زور سبسڈی اور ٹیکس پر ہے لیکن آپ بھول گئے ٹیکس عوام تب دیتی ہے جب وہ ملک کا حصہ ہو ۔ کیا آپ سیستان اتر پردیش قندھار سے ٹیکس لیتے ہو ؟؟؟؟؟؟

Back
Top Bottom