What's new

Skardu Air base..FOB of IAF

Indians mostly are like vermin of the internet. They are dumb rocks and so large in numbers. Its as if they walk in crowds and act like monkeys.
Just see the google map locations, i roam alot and i follow locations on maps and travel to it. Every location info in Pakistan has indians in comments section calling it indian place and all their crap. I have to go through their filth to see genuine travelers comments about road n area. I would not even mention cricket related stuff.

Indians are known for manipulating Wikipedia information and this was observed today (about an hour ago or so)..

Qadri Air Base,an FOB of the Pakistan air force and Skardu Airport Wikipedia page got edited by some Indian and information on the page was changed as below

Thankfully a Pakistani Wikipedia member Waleed Ch has corrected the information.

I would like to mention that in the same way our young generation falls to cheap stunts like this and rather believing our own history they are believing information on Wikipedia etc (example being many young people believe we lost all wars to India) and we are not doing anything about it.

View attachment 646160

Ok then... what are they talking about here :D

If PAF tried to acquire some EF-2000s (Saudi's Help) from Austria and deploys them there then this would be an amazing surprise for India.

Indians are known for manipulating Wikipedia information and this was observed today (about an hour ago or so)..

Qadri Air Base,an FOB of the Pakistan air force and Skardu Airport Wikipedia page got edited by some Indian and information on the page was changed as below

Thankfully a Pakistani Wikipedia member Waleed Ch has corrected the information.

I would like to mention that in the same way our young generation falls to cheap stunts like this and rather believing our own history they are believing information on Wikipedia etc (example being many young people believe we lost all wars to India) and we are not doing anything about it.

View attachment 646160

China has put a foot on India's tail in Ladakh. It will remain their dream.

The 2nd Sqn of Block-3s will be raised in Srinagar soon.

Report any such comments, leave counter comments issuing clarifications. Eventually Google will realise the maps are swamped with misinformation and the quality of the product has decreased.

Itni farig awaam. Sad State to say the least.

Indian shills are all over the internet. They get paid 1 rupee for each of their efforts by the Indian government, all subsidized by the expatriates they've sent all over the world.

Thanks to PM moti, he has been winning media wars for his sanghis, all hail to pm Moti, i wish that he rules india for another 20 years or so, with him he is bringing the so called super power nation to outs knees without his adversary firing a bullet, All hail Pm moti

Owned By Govt Of India, Operated by CAA Pakistan, gosh you guys can't even do that on your own?

wikipedia per bohat say aisay pages hain jo indians ney apnay motabik keye howaye hain. kuch saal phelay mai ney is per awaz uthai thi wikipedia per lakin har taraf indians hain jino ney meray ip address ko ban karwa deia tha wikipedia per

If PAF tried to acquire some EF-2000s (Saudi's Help) from Austria and deploys them there then this would be an amazing surprise for India.

Oh man how I wish someway PAF gets its hands on EF2000. I cannot put it in words how beautiful and deadly this bird is, I get this weird arousal everytime I look at EF2000. Which is quite disturbing now that I am writing about it.

Had the pleasure of seeing them take off at a RAF base, they are just menacing.

Oh man how I wish someway PAF gets its hands on EF2000. I cannot put it in words how beautiful and deadly this bird is, I get this weird arousal everytime I look at EF2000. Which is quite disturbing now that I am writing about it.

Had the pleasure of seeing them take off at a RAF base, they are just menacing.

It has a fantastic airshow routine, nothing can touch it as far as agility goes, those engines are fantastic on it. I think, however the next procurement for PAF has to be stealth based. We are in the UK moving onto Tempest as the way forward now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom