What's new

Six terrorists held for Sri Lankan team attack

Any proof, did Davis told you what was he doing there??? show me a confession of terrorist (like we shown you kasab's) claiming Indian Govt is helped/helping them....

Because you believe it, it doesn't make it truth...

Davis had contacts with 33 TTP agents.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I thought you said RAW is supporting TTP..what you provided was accusation by your agencies and US intel(you still believe that, weren't you the one claiming CIA is supporting TTP).

PS: LeJ is not TTP..it is an anti Shia outfit formed in 1996.

Check the first link on that page.

For what??? Implement sharia????

Didnt knew people like Hakimullah Mehsud ,Omar Khalid ,Waliur Rehman Mehsud ,Faqir Mohammed,Wali Muhammad and Maulana Fazlullah, would be so interested on payroll of RAW to fulfill their goals

Well they want to implement sharia which they believe in(in reality destabilizing Pakistan)and they need support for that. And their supporter isn't going to tell them that they are from RAW, Msad or CIA even if they are operatives of the mentioned agencies. It is the objectives which make us friends and enemies. If someone can ally with Yahoodi Amereeki to achieve the objective than why not a hindu Bharati.:)

reaganmeetstalibanwhitehouse.jpg

^ And hindu bhartis are so stupid to ally with an enemy which said they would fight the Indians in case they attacked Pakistan and thinks jihad should be done in Kashmir.

Yes. Terrorist confessing that India provides money and targets to terrorist groups such as TTP and LeJ.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Also, TTP is CIA supported as well. Proof? Raymond Davis.

If police take you to custody and give DANDA...even you will confess that you are a RAW agent.........

^ And hindu bhartis are so stupid to ally with an enemy which said they would fight the Indians in case they attacked Pakistan and thinks jihad should be done in Kashmir.

If American Yahoodis can ally those who do 9/11 against them then I don't think hindu Bharatis are more genius than them.:)

If American Yahoodis can ally those who do 9/11 against them then I don't think hindu Bharatis are more genius than them.:)

Wait, I don't understand. Are you saying that Karzai and co. masterminded 9/11? Or are you saying that the Pakistani establishment masterminded 9/11?

American yahoodis can ally because the Talibunnies have been reduced to a rag tag group than cannot cross over even into Northern Afghanistan let alone into Mainland America to cause terror.

But the TTP can very well cross the LoC or cause terrorism in India if they get enough power.

Wait, I don't understand. Are you saying that Karzai and co. masterminded 9/11? Or are you saying that the Pakistani establishment masterminded 9/11?

Its not you alone. Even they don't understand who is their enemy and who is their friend/strategic asset.

Davis had contacts with 33 TTP agents.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Check the first link on that page.

I did..thats why I said LeJ and TTP are not the same..LeJ is an anti-Shia outfit a branch of siph-e-Sahbha ..which was created in your country after Iranian revolution.
While we on this subject..sicne you trust a terrorist word ..you must also believe what another terrorist David Headly confessed about ISI involvement in Mumbai terrorist attacks ??

American yahoodis can ally because the Talibunnies have been reduced to a rag tag group than cannot cross over even into Northern Afghanistan let alone into Mainland America to cause terror.

But the TTP can very well cross the LoC or cause terrorism in India if they get enough power.

I am talking about the AQ genius.Many members of AQ top arab and northern african leader ship was brought to Afghanistan by CIA and every kind of support was given to them until USA deserted them after Soviet disintegration. Hope you got it now. :)

Again it is the objectives which make us friends and enemies. Enemy's enemy is always a friend dear. Same goes with TTP and RAW also. :)

Its not you alone. Even they don't understand who is their enemy and who is their friend/strategic asset.

And stop giving premature judgments too.:)

Sorry buddy. Can't help you. You are way distracted from what we are talking about.

this is all bullshitt, funny thing is the uns escaped on motorbike and nobody could arrest them, and then years later they arrest those same guys, u gotta be kidding me,

BB was killed, and no investigations were made, and all blame was finally put on one and only one, the talibans

since raymond davis was released, i have stopped believin in all the bullshitts from the govt and army, in my view they r being run by americans, and they do things for americans

I am talking about the AQ genius.Many members of AQ top arab and northern african leader ship was brought to Afghanistan by CIA and every kind of support was given to them until USA deserted them after Soviet disintegration. Hope you got it now. :)

Was waiting for this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7879511.stm

Al Qaeda threatens India with 'humiliation' if Pakistan is attacked

Again it is the objectives which make us friends and enemies. Enemy's enemy is always a friend dear. Same goes with TTP and RAW also. :)

The aim of TTP/AQ is to establish a global Islamic emirate with the strictest possible version of Sharia'h and death to all infidels.

Wow how much same the objectives of AQ/TTP and India are !

And stop giving premature judgments too.:)

Not so much premature if one goes by the happenings in Pakistan and its one leg in the house, one leg outside approach towards Talibunnies.

Are they Indian agents???? There was ranting that Indian Agencies orchestrated that attack... Where are those guys who claimed then that RAW planned that attack???

it could be, because Pakistan was gunna host the WC too so they wanted us out so they can earn some cash and have it their own country

You missed this then.;)

The threats come ahead of the holy month of Muharram, with terrorists purportedly targeting mourning processions, majalis, imambargahs and important religious leaders among other targets such as the Iranian embassy and the chief of Jamat-ud-Dawa, Hafiz Saeed.

TTP threatens Hafiz Saeed

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan threatens LeT founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed

Not only that they have also threatened India's very favorite Syed Salahuddin of Hizb ul Mujahideen. Similar objectives working again. Looks like they are.;)

The aim of TTP/AQ is to establish a global Islamic emirate with the strictest possible version of Sharia'h and death to all infidels.

Don't know about the Islamic emirate but till now the aim of TTP is to destabilize Pakistan and I can see who agrees with them on this point among our neighbors. As it is said everything is fair in love and war. :)

Not so much premature if one goes by the happenings in Pakistan and its one leg in the house, one leg outside approach towards Talibunnies.

It does if someone is highly prejudice and lacks knowledge about things for which he is giving premature statements.:)

Back
Top Bottom