What's new

Six Soldiers Missing after an Avalanche

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Avalanche in J&K’s Gurez sector; six soldiers missing
Earlier in January, fourteen soldiers died in twin avalanches that hit an Army camp and a patrol party in Gurez sector.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: December 12, 2017 12:44 pm

At least six soldiers are missing after an avalanche struck J&K’s Gurez sector Tuesday morning. The avalanche hit an Army post at Baktoor near the Line of Control in Gurez sector during the intervening night, a police official said.

“Efforts are on to trace the missing soldiers but continuous snowfall was hampering the rescue and search efforts,” he added.

An Army porter is missing since yesterday after he came under an avalanche in Tulail in Gurez sector.

Earlier in January, fourteen soldiers died in twin avalanches that hit an Army camp and a patrol party in Gurez sector.

Located around 150 km from Srinagar, Gurez is a valley nestled among high mountains in Bandipore district. It is connected to rest of Kashmir by a road link that passes at an altitude of over 11,000 feet. For the most part of the winter, it is cut off from rest of the state due to heavy snowfall. Gurez also falls on the LoC and is a preferred infiltration route for militants.

Didnt they yesterday kill 3 girls in iok? Karma
That's just a fan fiction story.
In reality, yesterday three LeT militants (obviously male) were killed along with a woman in cross fire.
The woman was from the family who gave shelter to militants.

That's just a fan fiction story.
In reality, yesterday three LeT militants (obviously male) were killed along with a woman in cross fire.
The woman was from the family who gave shelter to militants.
@Areesh remember that guy with 1000s of multiple ids who used to posr links on pak army casualities Is back.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lt-m...cle-in-north-waziristan.533093/#post-10083799

You can take it as you may ,would like to know was it karma or earth showing justice
They were not a part of a criminal oppressive force. But if u still think then thats ur opinion ,doesnt effect me in the leastest. To me my hero is a hero

20293056_10207380992883048_4500717744940959374_n.jpg

What abt the justice of more than 50k killed in pakistan bcoz of war on terror ? Who did that justice ? Water ?
You said it War on Terror....on the contrary, one could also ask who did justice with 60,000 Indian Farmer.... certainly it wasn't the water. !!

Talking about justice, were u able to recover any of the bodies out of the 125?

Pull your head out of your as$ so that you can know that we managed to recover each and every one of those 125

@Areesh remember that guy with 1000s of multiple ids who used to posr links on pak army casualities Is back.

Working on it. This ID would be banned too

Who decides who is a oppressive force ,don't tell me you will.we don't fly at 40 thousand feet above and drop bombs bro
Yes an oppressive force is an oppressive force n dats wht indians are in kashmir,
Drop bombs at whom? Ttp terrorists? Are u related to ttp sothe sympathies?

Soldiers in mountain range should get personal wearable GPS locators. It was plan by DRDO long back, havn't heard back on implementation, could have saved lots of lives.

Damn those pesky Pakistanis causing those avalanches. Only Modhi mata can save us from their nefarious designs.

Who decides who is a oppressive force ,don't tell me you will.we don't fly at 40 thousand feet above and drop bombs bro
Ask Kashmiris who hate India and display Pakistan flags on National days of Pakistan in their houses

17pak-flag2.jpg
Let me show the pic of oppressive force in SriNagar

That part of the Natural Beauty should be demilitarize by both Pakistan and India ..
both countries lost many Son of Soils to the Nature , I hope they are alive, if not than at least their bodies are recovered so they can get proper funerals according to their religious beliefs .

Ask Modi jee to refer an ancient technology to avoid/stop/control nature and make bodies elevate from under.

no offence to fallen RIP.

Back
Top Bottom