Six Pakistanis charged in US for aiding Taliban

jha

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

5-14-2011_15544_l.jpg

WASHINGTON: US officials arrested three Pakistani Americans on Saturday and charged them and three others with providing or conspiring to provide "material support" to the Pakistani Taliban, the US Justice Department said.

"All six defendants are charged with conspiring to provide, and providing, material support to a conspiracy to murder, maim and kidnap persons overseas, as well as conspiring to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, specifically, the Pakistani Taliban," the department said in a statement.

Hafiz Sher Ali, 76-year-old man and his two his two sons, Irfan Khan and Izhar Khan were arrested from different parts of the country, the Justice Department said.

FBI arrested Hafiz Sher Ali and Izhar Khan from South Florida while Irfan Khan was rounded up from Los Angeles.

The US Justice Department further said three others including Ali Rehman alias Faisal Ali Rehman, Alam Zaib and Amina Bibi (daughter of Hafiz Sher Ali) had also been charged but, added that they were at large in Pakistan.

How they are Pakistanis..just born here.....They are Americans as per the nationality they have latest..........

NOW GOVERMENT HAS TO RELOOK ON THE POLICY OF DUAL NATIONALITY.............Because Alot of people have pratice, when they did some type of Misconducts they present Pakistani passports and on that they were DEPORTED.........But back travel on a very next flight on Americans or British passports............

we should follow india system ... like NRI .. if someone apply for another country's nationality then Pakistan nationality will automatically become Invalid .

Why just six??? The whole Pakistan Army should be charged for Aiding / Training taliban during Soviet war era. Ohhh no, at that time WE :-)usflag:) wanted it to do so.

Btw, its a slap on those Pakistanis, who left their country for BETTER prospects, this is what they are getting from there.

Btw, its a slap on those Pakistanis, who left their country for BETTER prospects, this is what they are getting from there.
So u think this is Just a conspiracy against Pakistan...or do u think USA should have allowed them to carry out there Terrorist mission...:what:

sad part is.. two of these guys are suppose to be imams of local mosques in florida! now.. one can imgaine what these guys must preaching to their followers!!

So u think this is Just a conspiracy against Pakistan...or do u think USA should have allowed them to carry out there Terrorist mission...:what:

Did the US just wake after 11 years or is it a threat from Pakistan that if the US does not stop its double game then it will be just become more complicated for them. It is time to dismantle the Baloch terrorist tarining under US and ISAF nose and it is time to clamp down on terrorist activities from the RAW's command and control centers under the disguise of Indian Consulates in Afghanistan. It is time that we have a face to face talk with everyone and also look ourselves in the mirror.

Did the US just wake after 11 years or is it a threat from Pakistan that if the US does not stop its double game then it will be just become more complicated for them. It is time to dismantle the Baloch terrorist tarining under US and ISAF nose and it is time to clamp down on terrorist activities from the RAW's command and control centers under the disguise of Indian Consulates in Afghanistan. It is time that we have a face to face talk with everyone and also look ourselves in the mirror.
Lo ab chor ulta Kotwal ko datte...:woot:

so you support those guys who were helping the Taliban? what sort of logic is that?

Read my post again and then respond, dont respond for the sake of posting.

I think in the lines what US is preaching us. When I hear that " ___ number of 'suspected' terrorist" have been killed in drone attacks, so I realize that it is US policy to
- KILL the SUSPECT
- Arrest rest of people who fall under the category below SUSPECTS.

I think in the lines what US is preaching us. When I hear that " ___ number of 'suspected' terrorist" have been killed in drone attacks, so I realize that it is US policy to
- KILL the SUSPECT
- Arrest rest of people who fall under the category below SUSPECTS.
Arresting & prosecuting is way better than getting killed as a suspect...you should thank god that USA is not handling it the same way as they are Droning Suspects daily in pakistan...

Arresting & prosecuting is way better than getting killed as a suspect...you should thank god that USA is not handling it the same way as they are Droning Suspects daily in pakistan...

Better way???? are you kidding man? its the ONLY way brother. US knows well, that it wont succeed if it prosecutes these people.

Back
Top Bottom