What's new

Six AV-8B Harrier Harrier Jump Jets of United States Marine Corps Destroyed

MJaa

Reaction score
SIX AV-8B HARRIER HARRIER JUMP JETS OF UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS DESTROYED IN TALIBAN ATTACK

Marine+Attack+Squadron+513+(VMA-513)+is+a+United+States+Marine+Corps+attack+squadron+consisting+of+AV-8B+Harrier+(VSTOL)+jets.jpg

Two Marines of the United States Marine Corps (USMC) are dead and many more were wounded in an attack on Camp Bastion/ Camp Leatherneck in southern Afghanistan by the Taliban militants who were dressed in U.S. Army uniforms. Marines were able to respond quickly and killed around 16 Talibans militants which were armed with rocket propelled grenades and small arms.

This attack has resulted in major damage to the aircraft hangar and atleast six of the eight AV-8B Harrier Harrier Jump Jets at the base were destroyed. British Prince Harry is stationed at the base with his Apache AH-64 attack helicopter.

Oh well they were gonna be replaced soon by the f35. But a huge boost in morale for the talibans

The wounded Taliban that was captured should be executed for wearing an enemy's uniform.

This sure send a different message both in tactical and strategic level, question is how US going to read and act on it.

Pretty good. So far I've seen Muslims killing more Muslims. Thats a good sign. Mosques being blown up by their own people.

No 9/11 attacks equivalent since 9/11.

So you admit it was US crusade against Muslims rather than "WOT". I am sorry to break it to you that war can not be won or measured by creating puppet regime, turning one Muslim against another or destruction of Mosque. Contrary to your glorification US policymakers do see the long term writing in the wall differently- that is why 2014 exit window has been sought for..perhaps you need to read through history of the Afghan land, it is much much longer than US exists.

So you admit it was US crusade against Muslims rather than "WOT". I am sorry to break it to you that war can not be won or measured by creating puppet regime, turning one Muslim against another or destruction of Mosque. Contrary to your glorification US policymakers do see the long term writing in the wall differently- that is why 2014 exit window has been sought for..perhaps you need to read through history of the Afghan land, it is much much longer than US exists.

Never said it was a Crusade against Muslims because Muslims chose to kill each other. Can't call that a crusade unless all Americans are doing the killing of Muslims right? We have millions of Muslims here in the states and still living on with their lives since 9/11 attacks. U.S. policymakers are making sure that the Taliban won't retake the country with continue funding and support of the Afghan govt. Which means the Taliban will be fighting for many more years to come. Kind of like Iraq right now. Muslims are still being killed there. Not by American hands.

But because of American doing.

No excuse to go kill their own brothers and sisters. They want to go kill Americans then do it. It would have been millions of Americans dead by now. Not millions of Muslims. An American says to a Muslim, "go kill your own people" he says "yes master I will." Think thats possible?

No excuse to go kill their own brothers and sisters. They want to go kill Americans then do it. It would have been millions of Americans dead by now. Not millions of Muslims. An American says to a Muslim, "go kill your own people" he says "yes master I will." Think thats possible?

Americans already killed millions of Muslims and counting...and for your information YES Americans do fund, train and arm terrorist groups incliding AQ in the name of regime change. US did in in Libya and doing it with FSA in Syria. You just need to aware of more about what's going on in the world before making worthless statements.

Oh stop using Babri masjid, Godhara and Samjhauta every freaking time. You all get all riled up when people reiterate OBL raid, terrorist safe havens, Mumbai attack etc. if used by Indians. If you want to bring dozens of incidents, so can we. We are talking about present. Keep it focused to recent years.

If you all want to go back to history, why not go back centuries and discuss desecration of temples by Invaders. Its a slippery slope. Don't start same old debate which end at no conclusion and more flame posts and finally derailment of thread.

As for jews, how many Muslims have they killed ?

US killed more Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and numerous other countries, yet you were and still ally with them in their war. At one point you say Jews control US govts., its foreign policies, politics and media. Israel is the puppet master of US, then why for so many decades you had relations with them? Where was the solidarity for Palestinians ?

If you want to hate one religion or race, hate Christians, not Hindu or Jews if common HATE has to be present in your country for social order (similar case exists in India too).

Americans already killed millions of Muslims and counting...and for your information YES Americans do fund, train and arm terrorist groups incliding AQ in the name of regime change. US did in in Libya and doing it with FSA in Syria. You just need to aware of more about what's going on in the world before making worthless statements.

Not worthless, just stating a fact. When there is another Muslim blowing up in another mosque, don't go looking for me to apologize, I already accepted it.

Pretty good. So far I've seen Muslims killing more Muslims. Thats a good sign. Mosques being blown up by their own people.

No 9/11 attacks equivalent since 9/11.

I agree 100% with you, this war has been working out really good and no 9/11 type false flags needed...lets hope you can keep it up 10 more years...and please do we are counting on that

Back
Top Bottom